Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Emotion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:32 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Naruko panicked slightly as Maki didn't bother holding back any and blitz'd for Ketsu. However all she could do is toss a Kunai in Maki's path trying to divert the woman because she was at odds with herself at the moment. The last time it had just been Maki and Her..so she had not had any issues showing her the strength of the Jinchuriki.. but this was different. Ketsu was here. She didn't want him to know more than he did.. not yet at least..

"you are being foolish.." Kokuo said softly as he peered at what was going on out of curiousity, "You don't know that" She replied inwardly as she made a shadow clone and then poofed in a puff of smoke as the clone tossed a shuriken at Maki as fast as it could only for her and the shuriken to swap places leaving her foot near Maki's head while the shuriken dropped to the ground pointlessly with the clone picking it up before running off to join the fray.

"I'm far older than you remember? I know." he said trying to nudge Naruko into taking proper action, "I don't want him thinking I'm a monster, Kokuo..." she replied hurriedly as she attempted her previous kick, which if failed would cause her to spin her body and try a second kick at Maki while passing by her, but if she connected she would instead pushing off into a flip to be on her feet facing the woman, "He has seen me, Naruko. He understands where your power comes from." he pressed almost to the irritation of Naruko who was busy focusing on the fight, "I'm not sure I'm willing to take that risk."

Her energy was fluxuating wildly and it was quite clear, but it was because of her own indecision, Kokuo thought of something and tried a different tactic to get her to show herself, "Naruko, can't you sense his energy when he's near you?" he questioned which made her blink for a second in the real world,  "what do you mean?" came the reply shortly after, "He may not be aware of it, but he does have feelings for you." though Kokuo failed to mention he was unsure if they were the very feelings Naruko was seeking or not. Feeling that bringing it up would counteract the point, "...w-what!?!" she said turning beet red in both her world and the real world.

"He will understand if you use my true power."
"but.."
"Would you rather hide forever?"
"...if it means.. then.."
"then..?"
"....Then..I.. ..I.. can't.. hide!"
"That a girl!"

Suddenly a colossal pillar of blue and red energy shot out of Naruko's body with enough force from release to send Ketsu and even the mighty Maki Kesshou sliding back several feet, if not sending them back flying, since it was only the second time Naruko had entered this form since she and kokuo had discovered it and thus she had little control over the initial blast. As it died down she was covered head to toe in yellowish "flaming" energy. you couldn't see the color of her skin or clothes anymore and the ends of every part of her seemed to "wave" like real flames.

"I WILL NOT HIDE" She said more to herself, but probably would have confused the two others given they heard none of her conversation with Kokuo, before she formed a bright blue ball of spiralling energy in her right hand, as did her clone which now looked exactly as she did, before the two poured even more power into it, making the two Rasengan's as strong as Cero Oscuras and each were now the size of small cars, Which the two Naruko's then threw at Maki.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:57 am

Princess
Princess

Ketsu had a single split second to react. He saw Maki coming in for a punch as the words "let's begin" left her mouth, punching towards his face. Reacting purely on instinct, Ketsu drew the small longsword from his waist and pointed the blade down, bracing it with his right wrist and holding it in front of his face, where her punch was aimed. Naruko threw a Kunai to distract Maki, but Ketsu didn't see how it was handled as Maki's fist collided with the sword.

If the red blade in Ketsu's hand wasn't as durable as the real Caliburn, it surely would have shattered. Even as it was, Ketsu felt it, the inanimate fake Caliburn, crying out in pain as Maki struck it, the blunt force penetrating through the weapon and shattering Ketsu's right wrist. He was able to brace himself from flying further than a few feet back, but it took everything he had to not scream in pain as he glanced over towards Naruko to see what she was doing.

Maki and Naruko were in a bit if a spar as Ketsu braced himself for what was coming next, the pain searing throughout his arm as he sheathed his weapon, unable to use his right hand at all right now, holding his left palm out as a fireball formed in it.

"Sorry, Naruko... It's not just regular Fire manipulation." This would, hopefully, distract both of them for a moment as every single individual ember inside the fireball immediately split apart, circling around Ketsu in a glorious and gorgeous black flaming cherry blossom bladestorm. They began to settle down as Naruko's energy continued to flucuate and as she began to blush, Ketsu's attention was on her as the flaming petals surrounding him placed a wall between Naruko and Maki, all of them interlacing together and preventing Maki from going anywhere near Naruko. The other half of them did the same to himself, effectively giving Naruko a moment to compose herself. As the energy shot out of Naruko, Ketsu shielded himself with the petals and watched as she changed, apparently embracing Kokuo's power.

He really is like a Zanpakutou... or a Hollow. She's essentially fusing with him... that's as close to Full Hollow Form as she can probably get, given Kokuo's power... interesting. Her voice rang out as her clone mimiced her, both of them creating a giant swirling ball of energy and throwing them at Maki. Deciding now was the time to act, Ketsu transitioned his petals to be behind Maki, preventing her from going any direction except the two incoming attacks from Naruko, the petals interlacing to prevent any other plan of attack on Maki's part. Each petal being as durable as a Zanpakutou and, if Maki hit them, burning, cutting, and dealing energy damage made this open cage that much more dangerous.
technique log [click to open]
Ability Name: [Eta-Naru Kaitou]Eternal Solution
Kaitou recalls everything from when he was a Shinigami in his previous... life? That's weird to say. Anyway, he remembers everyone he knew, how he died, etc. He also recalls Solstice and Caliburn and feels extremely lonely without them. His reiatsu (which is now Red instead of Blue) registers as human in all ways, and he has the ability to identify all creatures based on their reiatsu. While he cannot use Kidou or Shunpo, he is versed in them and can identify them based on his experience.

Ability Name: Reiatsu Suppression
Kaitou is naturally gifted at supressing his reiatsu signature, and can hide it from nearly anyone. This does not work while in combat, because he has to release it to use it.

Ability Name: Moeru Hanabira
Kaitou can create a fireball in his right hand, and cause each individual ember in the fireball to separate, leaving him with a thousand tiny, slender bladed embers which fly away from his hand. Each fragment of an ember is as durable as a Zanpakutou, and while individually they are not a large threat, the sheer number of them is the issue here. Each ember inflicts Hado4 damage upon contact with anything. In order to protect Kaitou from his own attacks, unless he purposefully allows it, the fragments will not enter an area within 85cm of his body. If he chooses to allow them in, he himself is subject to their damage. This technique lasts indefinitely and has no cooldown, and drains only as much reiryoku as casting Hado4 every post it's active. Visually, each ember appears to be a black cherry blossom with a red edge.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:00 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The punch that I'd directed at Ketsu was stopped hard with a sturdy block, by the flat of his crimson blade. If that hurt him anywhere near what I'd felt on all the momentum stopping, he'd have a hard time using the hand he held his sword with. Then Naruko would toss a Shuriken at me, which I'd attempt to block with my staff, before seeing a puff of smoke about the size of a medium sized girl.... really? I'd assume it was a Naruko, seeing as she was no longer present in her previous position. If she was heading my way. I'd lean back quickly, to fall onto the floor, and if there was enough time, I'd aim to give her my boot to the stomach instead. Though she might try something else, she'd fall back to her original position. Ketsu sheathed his sword and instead reached for a flame, dividing it into multicolored embers that seemed to dance around him protectively.

At that time, a massive energy surge came from Naruko, nudging me back a few feet, and if it wasn't obvious enough that it was her, her body was now coated in a yellow glow, something that was unmistakable. Her inner self. The embers were now separating me from those two, as well as behind me, keeping me in a fixed area. This all happened as Naruko charged me with two clones, each carrying a large ball of spiraling energy. It's a shame. I really did think they'd have more manners. I'd pull up a pillar of stone twice my size from beneath my feet, pulling me up with it, then forming a nicely sized hammer attachment out of my liquid crystal, sticking it on the end of my staff. For some reason, lately, the hammer had been my weapon of choice. It's not like I didn't have the strength to wield it.

I'd allow the two balls to impact the stone before remnants would attack embers, creating enough of an opening for me. I'd rush through what was there, taking a few minor burns from some embers that were missed, and then stare Ketsu down. "How will you fare if something happens to her, loverboy? Will you scream? Cry? Run? Time to find out." I'd use Bringer Light to appear behind Naruko, attempting to nail her in the spine with a full swing from the massive hammer I was now wielding. Brace for impact on two fields.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:37 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Naruko's eyes narrowed as Maki created a stone pillar trying to escape the Rasengan double barrage, but suddenly two more clones, now giving her 3, appeared under her Rasengan's mid-throw and volleyball'd them up at Maki anyways. The balls broke and exploded their spiraling energy in her area for their full might before fizzling away, Maki spoke after the attack towards Ketsu and the next thing Naruko realized was Maki's energy appearing next to her due to her using Bringer's Light, unable to respond fast enough physically because she had just thrown the Rasengan she was forced to use another of her powers.

Suddenly Maki's hammer collided with Naruko's adamantine energy chains as they cocoon'd Naruko to defend her, She stabbed a few more chains into the ground so that while Naruko was moved by the sheer power of the attack. She didn't go very far. The chains then unfurled around her and faded back into her body before her clones, having been moving towards Maki ever since they realized she had moved from the stone pillar, jumped towards her from three different angles around the woman and attempted to punch her in the head.

Naruko's eyes shifted as she noticed flames and...flowers..? She remember'd hearing Ketsu talk while she was focused and then realized what he had said, So he could control flaming flowers? She couldn't tell if that was romantic or ironic but merely smiled concerning the thought of his powers nature. She snapped her attention back to Maki a split second later after giving Ketsu a nod and that same smile.

The clones made their moves of a flurry of punches and kicks, most likely being defeated by Maki, while Naruko clapped her hands together and her spiritual energy shot through the roof, even going so far as to gather in orbs of blue and red around her before converging into a tiny but super dense ball of purple energy in front of her face. Which she then leaned forward and swallowed whole before coughing and spitting out a large beam of incredible destructive force equal to a gran rey cero but with a coverage range of half a mile long and a city block wide resulting in a massive explosion of 400 yards when it made contact with "anything".

She then closed her eyes, "Please tell me you are done finding words Kokuo!" "why...?" "Because we are using them now!" "I don't think that is wise even if I am the one who encouraged you to give it everything" "Just tell me!" "Alrighty.. first.."

A moment later she opened her eyes and they turned red with a slight pattern to them and she locked onto Maki's body but otherwise didn't move yet. Watching and waiting.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Princess
Princess

It was difficult to concentrate with a broken wrist. Cuts, concussions, bruises... he'd fought through all of those before. A completely shattered wrist, where he couldn't even feel his fingers anymore, was something else entirely. It was deadweight, but he didn't have the regeneration abilities he used to as a Shinigami, and Humans didn't know Kaidou. While he could replace it... it wouldn't be the same, and if Alexander was responsible for Naruko's eyes... Ketsu lowkey didn't trust Alexander.

Maki seemed to be aware of Ketsu's tricks, a pillar of stone raising her above his Ember prison before they closed off and creating a hammer from... crystal?... interesting. Naruko responded with throwing the energy attacks, but as Maki used Bringer Light, the Fullbring equivalent of Shunpo, to get behind Naruko after threatening her life and swinging her hammer at full strength at Naruko's back, Ketsu nearly snapped.

His rage was cut off, however, as Naruko coccooned herself within energy chains, stabbing them into the ground and just barely moving from the attack. The clones closed in on Maki and went to attack her while Naruko glanced over to Ketsu with a smile, and he simply shook his head at her in a form of silent Don't scare me like that, be more careful, but then they returned to Maki's attention. Naruko showed off one of her attacks, creating an orb of energy and swallowing it whole, vomiting a laser which felt similar to a Gran Rey Cero though much bigger, fired off at Maki.

Ketsu took a deep breath, knowing that Naruko was okay, but promising himself he would not let that happen again. Drawing his blade once more, since the Embers did not require active manipulation and were basically telekinetic, Ketsu used Blur to move to Naruko's side, still unable to move or feel his hand, trusting his combat experience to keep Naruko safe while she kept him safe, his Embers dancing through the air around the two and preventing Maki from blindly walking towards them. She'd have to be more clever than that, at least.
Kaitou recalls everything from when he was a Shinigami in his previous... life? That's weird to say. Anyway, he remembers everyone he knew, how he died, etc. He also recalls Solstice and Caliburn and feels extremely lonely without them. His reiatsu (which is now Red instead of Blue) registers as human in all ways, and he has the ability to identify all creatures based on their reiatsu. While he cannot use Kidou or Shunpo, he is versed in them and can identify them based on his experience.

Kaitou is naturally gifted at supressing his reiatsu signature, and can hide it from nearly anyone. This does not work while in combat, because he has to release it to use it.

Ability Name: Moeru Hanabira
Kaitou can create a fireball in his right hand, and cause each individual ember in the fireball to separate, leaving him with a thousand tiny, slender bladed embers which fly away from his hand. Each fragment of an ember is as durable as a Zanpakutou, and while individually they are not a large threat, the sheer number of them is the issue here. Each ember inflicts Hado4 damage upon contact with anything. In order to protect Kaitou from his own attacks, unless he purposefully allows it, the fragments will not enter an area within 85cm of his body. If he chooses to allow them in, he himself is subject to their damage. This technique lasts indefinitely and has no cooldown, and drains only as much reiryoku as casting Hado4 every post it's active. Visually, each ember appears to be a black cherry blossom with a red edge.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 am

8th Division
8th Division
Despite my attempts to get through the wave of spiraling energy balls, Naruko knew me a bit better, and so launched the first two at me from below, throwing in a third for an extra insult. The three hit, though I'd groan and grumble in moderate pain, I'd still go through and nail her good in return, even if her spirit's energy chains made enough a shield to keep me stable. Her clones were punting me and trying to harm me, and it merely irritated me before I punted them into each other, a fizzle of smoke before they were gone. Naruko then took a stance to gain energy, developing it into a ball. I didn't like the look of it, so I prepared to knock it away. She instead ate it and spat it back into my staff, which I was rather glad I had readied. Next up was Ketsu.

He seemed to be playing it safe, rushing over to Naruko, creating an area of embers to keep us separated. To that, I answered with a hammer strike to the ground, causing earth and stone to erupt in several large chunks, hurling them at the two. I'd follow up with a rush forward, tossing the head of my hammer at them, of course separating it from my staff. If there were any embers left in the way I'd swat them aside and begin to make a couple of swipes at Ketsu to see if I could break more than his wrist.

View user profile

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Naruko clapped her hands together and her energy cloak formed two massive hands that punched forward to shatter the rubble Maki launched at them, only for Maki to toss part of her staff at the two a moment later. As Naruko's energy cloak "hands" retracted back into the bulk of her cloak itself she shot a hand forward and caused her adamantine energy chains to shoot at the hammer head and grab it swirling it in a quick short circle before tossing it back at Maki.

However Maki seemed to make an error in judgement a moment later. She targeted Ketsu. Whom Naruko now noticed was favoring a hand..only to realize a moment later it was badly damaged. Putting two and two together she freaked out and got angry. Kokuo tried to calm her down only for him to be completely shut out as Naruko raged further. Maki was strong, she knew Maki was strong. There was no reason for Maki to have been trying to break Ketsu down like that. She could easily have pushed the two around while holding back just fine. She was Maki Kesshou. Why was she targeting Naruko's boyfri--... Naruko's heart skipped a beat as she realized what she had just "thought", but it was too late. Her emotions had already reached a fever pitch and broken loose in her anger. The skipped beat being all that was needed for her to go berserk from channeling too much of Kokuo's energy.

A secondary burst of mass energy erupted from her a moment later, except this time it was FAR more dense and dark in feeling, instead of Naruko feeling like Naruko wrapped up in Kokuo, she now felt like an absolute monster.. Watching within the energy column one could even notice her skin was peeling off revealing nothing but a pure red energy version of herself that had the same usual tails she normally sported when using Kokuo's power.

The being crouched down like an animal and roared with such ferocity that it actually could, and would, shatter windows, move cars, and even deal with weaker ranged attacks, though of course none were currently present. A moment after the "Enhanced Roar" the red energy being seemed to shiver before several large giant hands rose up out of the ground, all connected to the being's feet, creating massive collateral damage to the area around them, but the hands then disappeared back into the Jinchuriki as the real body began to spin and extend/enlarge it's arms to knock several dozen chunks of the newly formed rubble at Maki.

Once it stopped it fired a ball of energy at the woman which quickly scattered into 12 other shots which homed in on Maki forcing her to deal with them.

View user profile

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 am

Princess
Princess

Although he wouldn't pretend he knew her reasons for sure, Ketsu was able to come up with a few reasons in his own head as to why Maki was going after him so fiercely: she was testing Naruko's limits, to see what would happen if Ketsu was in serious danger; she was attempting to see if he had more power than he was letting off, which he did but he wouldn't use just yet; or, she somehow knew who he was. All three possiblities were equally likely, at approximately 30% chance, with the remaining 10% being given to anything else being the case.

As Maki launched her attacks, Ketsu was prepared to block them with the Burning Petals, but he was beat to the chase.

Naruko had been getting more and more unstable as the attacks were shattered and thrown back, and Ketsu saw her realize his wrist was broken. Her instability grew exponentially, and in a heartbeat there was no Naruko he could sense, just the energy he recognized as Kokuo. Ketsu attempted to stab the sword into the ground to stabilize himself, but found that to not be an option as it was too fast, knocking him off of his feet and his sword went spiraling away.

Where Naruko once stood there was now a hulking mass of energy that let out a roar which strained his ears as it launched an assortment of attacks at Maki Kesshou.

Unable to hear himself speak, Ketsu shouted to get both of them to stop.

"Kesshou, Kokuo, STOP. This is going to end with someone getting more hurt than was ever intended. Kokuo, you need to calm Naruko down NOW, and Maki you need to call this fight." The embers scattered away as Ketsu refused to continue fighting, leaning on one knee as he tried to stabilize himself, still unable to hear or feel his wrist whatsoever, except for a burning pain.

Kaitou is naturally gifted at suppressing his reiatsu signature, and can hide it from nearly anyone. This does not work while in combat, because he has to release it to use it.

View user profile

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 am

8th Division
8th Division
Naruko wasted no time in blasting apart the rubble and flinging my hammer back to me, to which my response was a smirk, and a well timed stab. That stab would allow the hammer to stick right back into the staff, and be prepped for a heavier strike. What I didn't see coming was the fact that something in her mind was enough to ignite a chain, causing her to fully release her power, and going beserk. She was no longer in control, and it seemed apparent that she knew it. Her body glowed and wrapped itself in flames of crimson, unleashing a roar that would cause several chunks of stone to rise up and chase me down. Ketsu began to freak out, and I could tell why.

This wasn't what was supposed to happen.

I closed the distance, breaking through any chunk of stone that got too close. As Ketsu's request finally broke through, I knew what needed to be done. As the final attack from Naruko was finished charging and ready to split into twelve beams, something that would be trivial at best. Most would miss me, and the ones that didn't I would willingly take. As my body glowed, and and flashed forward, Bringer Light would place me directly in front of a frenzied Naruko. A single word would escape my lips. "Breathe." And in that very moment, I would release an absurd amount of liquid crystal that would instantly solidify, encasing both me and Naruko in horrendously thick formations. Only our faces remained untouched, so I could see her, and she could see me. "Let him go, or one day, you may very well kill him yourself."

I would wait at this point, for her mind and heart to take hold, her frenzy to settle and die, and for her to realize what danger she'd just put everyone in.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
"If I can protect my friends.." Came a guttural slightly reverbed reply as Maki seemed to close the distance of the being whom easily kept track of the woman only to be encased in some substance a moment later, "I don't care...what happens..to my ENEMIES!" The energy being suddenly bloated rapidly and enlarged to such an extreme that it forcibly broke free of the encasing materials only to shrink back to normal an instant later and literally backhand Maki, or try to, which would have sent her flying like a bullet in the opposite direction. In this enraged form Naruko was the peak of physical perfection at the cost of her powers. Should her backhand land on Maki the energy composing Naruko's current form would burn away at her like a living acid slowly, of course, but nonetheless painful and in need of being removed from Maki's being lest it injure her further.

"We need to calm down.."
"You don't get it do you. I AM CALM"
"...what?"
"SHE HURT KETSU! SHE DESERVES THIS!"
"Naruko.. this was training.. you've received worse in a training match."
"I'm stronger than most people because of you!"
"That isn't the point.."

This conversation, and much much more, happened in hyper speed of course, occurring in her mind, but the beast in the real world simply glared at Maki and remained stationary. If Maki moved anywhere NEAR Ketsu though. She would quickly find a raging inferno of a monster in her path in ways she couldn't begin to fathom.

Assuming nothing else happened for a few more seconds. Naruko's energy outer shell would crack and crumble revealing her normal blue energy aura of her secondary stage still housing four of her tails, though she still looked absolutely pissed and was giving Maki a death glare. She was panting heavily, but otherwise remained completely ready to kill Maki if she so much as breathed in Ketsu's direction at the moment. A point that was made clear as three clones appeared around Ketsu all forming Rasengan's and also giving Maki death stares, but otherwise not moving away from him.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum