Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Emotion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:11 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
"Well yeah.. since he is considered by millions as a monster.. being the vessel to such a being can make them view me as a monster too.." She sighed softly and her gaze drifted a bit as she thought back at how her home first treated her while they feared she would become a danger. It eventually dissipated sure..but she could always sense that underlying fear, "It has always been..lonely.. even when I managed to find the committee.." she said solemnly before she took on a confused look as he seemed to explain some level of understanding, which she had never gotten until she joined the committee and subjected to Alex's experiment for a device to help calm her down, he mentioned kokuo being old and while the beast snorted Naruko merely gave a tiny smile, as she'd made fun of his apparent age many a times too.

Ketsu went on to explain that he was in fact a quarter millennia old, Naruko had heard of people living for half that number, but for him to be double it like it was nothing made her eyes go wide in surprise, wait.. what is a vizard? what is a shinigami? She vaguely remembered them being mentioned during orientation, but she didn't know then what they meant either, Kokuo spoke up before she could voice the questions though, "The shinigami are younger than I, but born of the same creator.. They are peacekeepers..when they function properly.. The vizards are merely tainted versions of the shinigami, corrupted by the hollow that we so desire death to, but at the same time they can be nothing like the hollow, and instead continue to lead the path of the shinigami. The righteous path. This one it seems.. did not take the path to damnation.. or he would not be here now."

Which probably made Naruko look a bit odd because she had opened her mouth to ask, only to shut it later as she listened to Kokuo explain "Imagine Naruko.. He was with a monster that wanted him dead.. rather than what you have found in the bond you share with me.." she looked so sad while she was thinking of that. life the way it was without having Kokuo to help her would have been tenfold more dreadful.. she had lost everything, "So even the shinigami didn't know you were a vizard..? That must have been so hard on you.." She looked into his eyes looking very sad for him and though she was indeed being sympathetic towards him, some of her own sadness for it being so similar to her bled through as well.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 am

Princess
Princess

Naruko was quiet, for a while. It seemed that Kokuo was explaining things to her, since out of the corner of his eye Ketsu saw her go to speak and stop, as though she were listening. He answered her question only with a slight nod, a confirmation in any language, but did not return her gaze. His hand drifted to the sword at his side, the fiery red steel shifting as he touched it.

Caliburn... Ketsu's mind drifted. His memory of Caliburn was starting to fade, but he could still picture the [flaming demon with two tails] sitting on his throne in the [lava lake] and laughing at Ketsu's attempts to use his power. Closing his eyes, Ketsu took a deep breath as he tried to remember the training, the fighting the two of them had done... and the repercussions of his power when his mother passed away.

Opening his eyes again, the blond male wiped a tear from each eye and took another bite from his ice cream, unable still to return Naruko's gaze. He was sure she felt sorry for him, but he didn't think she could understand the level of loneliness and emptiness in his mind... to go from three souls bickering and talking to just his own thoughts... it brought a whole new meaning to being by himself. Could anyone ever understand what it felt like, truly understand? Maybe not...
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Naruko felt worse because she didn't seem to be able to comfort him at all, "I was alone like that once.. before Kokuo and I actually began to get along.." she looked up at the sky instead of ketsu as she let the smile slowly fade from her face, "My entire home was destroyed by hollow three years ago.. No one survived but me and I only did so because Kokuo didn't want to die himself.. I may not understand the level of loneliness you may be experiencing.. but I do know what it's like to lose everything you once knew.."

she sighed softly, "I had the training to find jobs here and there.. but I was still by myself.. No family.. no friends.. I keep my hometown cleaned up when I visit.. but aside from that it's nothing more than an empty grave for those that are long gone.. It was.. difficult.. I've almost killed myself thinking I would be better off that way.. that was the point where Kokuo started to actually take more of an interest in my state of mind.. Don't know if it was pity or what, but we've gotten to be friends since."

She glanced at him but kept facing the sky as she poked his hand, "I may not be able to replace what was lost.. but at least I can try to be there to help.. If that is alright with you Ketsu."

View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 am

Princess
Princess

As he listened to what she said, Ketsu finished his ice cream slowly and reflected on her words. She was in much the same scenario he was, with noone and nothing to turn to or do. All that remained was the sorrowsworn emptiness which was ever present in his, and likely her mind. She showed that she was able to understand how he felt, but at the same time she had Kokuo. He was there, and wasn't going to leave. That, alone, meant that she was better off than him.

"It's funny," he began as he looked up at her, "Solstice never took an interest in mine until I almost died too. What is it about these monsters and ignoring us until we almost die? Again, no offense Kokuo." Ketsu still wasn't sure if Kokuo could hear him, but given that Naruko could bring him into her Jinzen equivalent, he felt it was safe to assume that Kokuo was listening actively.

"Enough about me for now though, Naruko. I'm sure Maki Kesshou will want the same information, even if to a smaller degree. I'm still psyching myself into telling another person so quickly." Smiling lightly, he threw his empty ice cream away and allowed Naruko to lead the way, since he didn't know where the Committee was Headquartered.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:35 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Naruko blinked and giggled at his statement and Kokuo once again snorted at Ketsu's comment, "He doesn't seem amused but isn't offended. hehe." Naruko said to Ketsu since he couldn't hear Kokuo like she could without her bringing him ..inside..her.. ...wait... Her face turned red as a tomato as she realized she let a man inside her very being.

Her mind immediately played tricks on her for being a silly and she turned even MORE red if possible, however he mentioned waiting to talk more until he's told Maki Kesshou whatever information she would request of him, to which she nodded and smiled a little as she stood up and slapped her cheeks a bit to try and return them to normal, "Alright. Let's get going then, the Committee is this way," and with that she took his hand and led the charge.

Within 15 minutes, quiet minutes too as Naruko seemed to not say anything else on the way, they were staring up at the large building and Naruko non-chalantly walked/dragged Ketsu into the building, "Heeeeyyyyy~ Charlene~~ Is Maki here?? Got someone she'd be very interested in." she said cheerfully with a wave as she walked up to the front desk, recognizing the woman at it from when Naruko first joined the committee.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 am

Princess
Princess

Naruko commented about Kokuo, confirming Ketsu's thesis that he could hear the man, and he smiled lightly again as she lead him towards the Committee Headquarters. It was a fairly large building, though considering they were in New York that was to be expected. As long as he'd lived here, Ketsu was curious as to why he'd never picked up on the fact that the Committee was based here. Were the walls made of a substance which blocked Spiritual Pressures inside them? Unable to know for sure, he dismissed the thoughts for now.

Ketsu did pick up on the fact that Naruko was quiet the way there, though he assumed that was due to her speaking with Kokuo more since he couldn't see her face, an assumption which only served to further his isolation and loneliness. For now, anyway. As they walked into the building, Naruko immediately headed towards the reception counter and mentioned Maki, which piqued his curiosity. Finally, Ketsu was here.

Walking up to the counter as well, Ketsu simply nodded his head lightly and stood behind Naruko, similar to a dog staying near their master or a boyfriend staying near the shopping girlfriend. It was difficult to say which analogy was more accurate.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:15 am

8th Division
8th Division
Today, two new recruits called the name of Committee, and they were Naruko and Ketsu. I knew next to nothing about either of them, aside from the fact that Ketsu's aura felt slightly familiar. I couldn't tell why though. Either way, I'd greet them both, bowing politely after doing so verbally. "Welcome to the halls of the Committee, where you will be measured by way of skill and intuitive judgement. You both seem to possess quite unique talents, and that is always a positive when we meet new people. I am honored to welcome you."

I'd direct their attention to a hallway, my hand gesturing the direction we'd be walking momentarily. "This is the way to the training room where your worth will be assessed. You two, seeing as you seem to already have acquainted with one another have the option to fight me seperately or as a team. Either way works with me, but the latter may prove more useful down the line." I'd wink at the boy indicating I noticed his proximity to Naruko. I would then progress down the hallway, waving for them to come follow, and most likely, they would, were they not cursed with some sudden-onset disease that generated idiocy in mere minutes.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Naruko pouted as Maki seemed to have forgotten she had already joined the committee but lit up smiling as she mentioned getting to fight with Ketsu for the evaluation so forgot all about it, "hey hey Ketsu that sounds awesome neh? Let's do it! I bet we'll be way better than you think" she fist pumped and grinned wide, "Believe it!" she then followed Maki to the training room. Once there she looked around and got all hyped up and excited. She hadn't gotten to cut loose in days because of the accident and Ketsu seemed to have some kind of idea that she wasn't strong.. This bothered her more than she'd ever let on.. but hopefully after this evaluation he'd have more trust in her ability.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed that the leader of the Committee was very on-point with her new recruits, since Charlene hadn't even touched the phone and Maki Kesshou was walking into the lobby with asmile on her face. She stated that they would be tested and measured and guided them towards the training room. Maki made some comments about them training either separately or together, being okay with either, and Ketsu was immediately torn.

On one hand, he knew that Naruko would want to train together. Even though she may have been a member of the Committee, Maki had something in common with Rena Lisola, insofar as they both physically trained their recruits or captains respectively, to see where their strength lie and what could be worked on. Maki's aura was definitely something to be awares of as she was the leader of the Committee, and if she got pissed off would probably rival Rena Lisola herself.

Regardless, Naruko would want to train together. She would want Ketsu to see that she wasn't weak, that the Hollows simply ambushed her, and on one hand she was right. Ketsu did want to see what she was capable of, since he could tell that Kokuo had some serious energy behind him and inside her, though he couldn't specify how much she had it was clearly more than him. If she could control that energy even half as well as he can, she'd be dangerous. If she could control it better, she'd be an asset.

Ketsu, on the other hand, did not want Naruko present. Maki Kesshou and Rena Lisola were on a tier that Ketsu could immediately recognize as far above his own. So far, in fact, that he had no chance of killing them. His mother's death still haunted him to this day, though the pain was starting to fade little by little. Ketsu was not going to push himself if Naruko was present, that was the end of it.

Within a second of his thoughts wrapping up, Naruko immediately lit up and said that fighting together sounded awesome. He knew it, there was no doubt that she would want to show Ketsu she wasn't helpless. How could he tell her that she knew she wasn't, she knew Kokuo was incredibly powerful and therefore so was she, he knew that Naruko had the ability to kick his ass worse than Accelerator did years ago.

Ketsu simply kept his mouth shut, smiling at Naruko, hoping she would realize that it wasn't him being upset that she was going to be present, it was that he still wouldn't be able to push himself. He knew there was a greater technique than Moeru Hanabira that he could pull off, but he hadn't dared to test it yet. With Naruko present, it wasn't going to be this fight that he tested it in either.

As the three Humans walked into the training room, Naruko and Ketsu walked towards the center while Maki pressed some buttons and changed the landscape. Ketsu was too busy being surprised that hologram technology was this advanced now to even pay attention to what the landscape now was, feeling it and smelling it as he smiled that it was really, for all intents and purposes, what it was.
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:44 am

8th Division
8th Division
The landscape set before us would shift to something a bit more desolate. The lands we ended up in were familiar to me, but only later did I remember why. The area was barren, earth and stone and dust, with nothing but a bright walled city in the distance. Though the two of them seemed ready for combat, a lightbulb went off in my head and I remembered something. I had indeed sparred with Naruko once. Not that it mattered now. The effect of their teamwork was what I was after. I created a circular wall, an arena of solid stone that would serve as a basis for our trial combat. I'd begin with a heavy charge toward Ketsu, then turning my power up, primed to nail him in the face with my bare fist. "Let's begin." I'd say, grinning madly.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum