Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:37 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kokoro hadn't given her quite as much time as she expected him to, and she felt the sting of his tentacles gripping her ankles once more as he used Shunpo again to close in and lunach a punch straight at the ice, though it was already shattering from the tentacles, and she leaned backwards, stabbing Mizu into the ground for balance while Kokoro kicked over her head, using Sansei at the tentacles on her ankles to free herself and jumping back again.

While her acid barrage closed in on him, Nicole wrapped some water around her ankles so the coolness of it could ease the pain, tears in her eyes from trying not to scream and from anger, while she glanced over to see what he was doing. He was suddenly in the air and, seeing the large orb of his own in the sky, Nicole cursed under her breath.

Glancing around, Nicole calculated there to be about 40 gallons of acid and 60 gallons of water in her immediate vicinity, plus what was raining down. She knew her limitations to an extent though, and knew she wouldn't be able to use acid that hadn't been resting on the ground... but, she could do this. Gathering all of the acid around her into a large orb in front of her, Nicole generated about 10 more gallons than there already was, and pressed all of it into her skin and body. Compressing it and solidifying it to an extent, Nicole created an armor made of acid as she held her weapons at the ready, looking at Kokoro.

While she could have kept attacking for now, she wanted to make sure she was prepared for whatever he had in mind... well, normally she would, and that was what Sansei was trying to tell her, but that didn't matter.

Nicole leapt into the air after Kokoro, using Sansei as a whip when she got into range, and using Mizu to cut at any tentacles that got too close until she was in range for that too.
technique log [click to open]
Ability Name: Water Manipulation [Tier 3] [Replaces Tier 2]
In Bankai, Nicole's Water Manipulation reaches its' peak: she can now convert water she has generated to ice freely and can in fact generate ice on its' own as well; she can form weapons out of the ice; she can convert ice to water, and can manipulate water within 300ft of herself, as well as generate up to 40 gallons per post. At this stage, she can also create two cero-like attacks of water that deal concussive force equal to a cero (but do not explode) per post, as well as five icicles (6in long each) that shoot at the speed of a bala and pierce enemies (but do not explode) per post. Additionally and finally, Mizu is coated in water at all times during Nicole's Bankai.

Ability Name: Acid Manipulation [Tier 3] [Replaces Tier 2]
In Bankai, Nicole's Acid Manipulation reaches its' peak: she can now convert acid into a gaseous state, which will deal first degree burns internally if inhaled; her blood becomes acid while in Bankai, and it deals second degree chemical burns when it touches a character. She can manipulate her acid within 300ft of herself, and can generate up to 20 gallons per post. At this stage, she can also create two cero-like beams of acid per post which explode into gas upon impact, and can create 5 bala-like balls of acid which explode into gas upon impact, per post. Nicole is immune to her own acid. Additionally and finally, Sansei is coated in acid at all times during Nicole's Bankai.

• Acid Rain [Active: 3 Posts Remaining]
Nicole can fire off a large amount of energy into the sky (Equivalent energy drain = Hado 80); starting next post, for 3 posts after, it will rain 50 gallons of acid spread out over 300ft. This acid will deal first-degree chemical burns on anything it touches except Nicole herself. Nicole cannot freely manipulate this acid the post it falls, but can do so the next post. This ability has a three post cooldown.

• Acid Armor [Active: 2 Posts Remaining]
Nicole can solidify Acid around her, giving her a Hierro of acid for two posts. This ability requires at least 50 gallons of acid under her control, and has a four post cooldown. Any attack equal to or stronger than a Gran Rey Cero that hits Nicole will shatter the armor completely, rendering it useless.

Ability Name: Peak Potential [passive] [Replaces Untapped Potential]
Nicole's speed further increases, and is now 4x her original.

COOLDOWNS
Shredder [1]
Ice manipulation [1]

View user profile

#12 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:38 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
She had clearly anticipated Kokoro giving her a lot more time than he did, and as she felt the sting of his tentacles once more she would undoubtedly notice Kokoro punching a hole through her little ice wall gimmick. Which was fun as fuck might I add. She ducked on her blade and avoided the kick, but leaning down onto her blade provided Kokoro with a perfect opportunity, as he pointed a single finger at the back of her leg, using tentacles to extend the finger out "Hadou 4, Byakurai!" If she didn't move, she'd have a small hole in her knee, and given her minimal defenses it was unlikely that it wouldn't go all the way through. She did proceed to cut herself loose from the tentacles and run, but that was about all she could muster out of that exchange.. The difference between the two was clear, but Kokoro knew better than to rest on his laurels..

Her acidic barrage had failed and tears of pain and anger welled up in her eyes as he approached her once more, and she clearly had seen the ball in the air. She then compressed several gallons of acid into her internal being, and seemingly thought that this armor would be enough to amount to something other than a slight inconvenience for him. Spoiler alert, it wasn't. Nor was it ever going to be.  She clearly wasn't thinking, and as she cut the tentacles that got too close she'd once again feel them explode, three cero's in close proximity all at once. Wouldn't be a fun day for her at all. The whip was annoying but easy to avoid by this point, As Kokoro launched tentacles from the ground to grab her arm and pull it out of the way. "I'm done playing games Nicole, Let's end this."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

She was getting beat up here, and hadn't particularly landed enough hits on Kokoro to say things were remotely even. She knew that it was more his experience with fighting than the gap in their power, because they were fairly close though he definitely had more, but he was one of the oldest Shinigami serving in the Gotei and of course he knew how to fight. Though the Byakurai was a few moments ago, she now suddenly felt the pain from it. The tentacles grabbed her wrists and held them apart, essentially preventing any sort of movement. Her mind immediately began to calculate a way out. Nothing came, though. Short of casting a Forbidden Kidou on the both of them, nothing was coming to mind.

"I'm done playing games Nicole. Let's end this."

Wait... Nicole? That... that was her name. Nicole. Nicole Lisola. That was her.

As the little girl realized what she was doing, where she was, and why she was doing it, she simply started to cry. Her Zanpakutou fused back into Sealed State as she cried. It wasn't due to the physical pain she was in... she could recover from that.

Nicole Lisola. Rena Lisola. Rena's dead.

Nicole was alone, and Rena was dead.
N/A

View user profile

#14 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:59 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The girl cried and broke down thankfully before Kokoro had to resort to any more fatal methods of subduing the little girl, he sighed and looked at her. Taking a deep breathe as he stumbled backwards towards the bench to his back. "If you pull that shit often I'm going to kill you, I'm sorry for your loss and will give you the option to grieve with company or grieve in private, but I will not stand for you going on little rampages. I can't, I'm sorry. We've lost enough where we don't need to be losing you, or whoever the hell tries to stop you on top of everything else.. So, make your choice."

In truth Kokoro would never allow her to mourn COMPLETELY in private, but she'd never need to know that.

#15 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:54 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"I'm... I'm sorry, Nashi-Taichou..." Wiping her tears, Nicole composed herself as quickly as she could, still fighting the emotions, clenching her left fist as tightly as she could while she stood up, gathering her Zanpakutou and sheathing the weapon, never looking up as the tears continued to trickle down. "What... what do I do now?" Kokoro would of course hear her, but she wasn't speaking directly to him. Her mother died, her father abandoned her, her mother died... based on the pattern of her life so far, her next step was...

"I don't want to go back to Ika..." Rena had never trash-talked the man, of course, but she remembered her time with him and her time with Rena and made a clear decision regarding who she enjoyed more. Ika was not the type of person she wanted to be around, especially when grieving over her mother again... her tears began to finally subside as she picked her head up and looked Kokoro in the eyes, still wet and red but not crying.

"Kokoro... Please don't make me go back to Ika." Falling back to her knees, Nicole clenched both fists until her nails pierced her skin, blood draining over her fingers and onto the grass as she fought back the tears.

Rena... Rena was dead.
N/A

View user profile

#16 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:47 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The girl was clearly trying to compose herself albeit she was failing miserably as she chilled out only enough to apologize to Kokoro in a semi-timely fashion, it was a start if nothing else. "It's quite alright Nicole, just uh.. Don't do that again." She sheathed her Zanpakuto causing Kokoro to sigh internally, relief did not describe what he felt at the current moment.. She then asked him a peculiar question all things considered, what now was certainly a.. tricky thing to answer. "What do you do now now?.. Well it's quite simple really, you stick around with me of course my dear."

"I would never make you go back to Ika my dear, but I don't think it's a bad idea, from what I know of him, he's great in regards to protection.. He's even better for training you to home your powers.. But I would never force that upon you, so you have nothing to worry about my dear.."As she dropped to her knees Kokoro stopped for a moment to think, then simply laid a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be fine my dear, you've nothing to worry about.."

#17 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kokoro spoke, his voice calmed down and returned to normal as Nicole continued to try and compose herself. She wasn't doing a particularly good job of it, but she didn't have much experience in the field either, unlike Kokoro who was incredibly old in comparison. Finally seeming to be okay, the tears slowed down enough that she could stand up, shaking slightly as Kokoro confirmed she wouldn't be sent to Ika next. He was going to protect her, to keep her safe... from Hollows, from Ika, and from herself.

Kokoro... was her next parent in the cycle.

Kokoro would be the last parent in the cycle.

Standing where she was, Kokoro's hand on her shoulder, Nicole made a promise to herself. If anything ever happened to Kokoro, she wouldn't look for someone else. She wouldn't go to Ika, she wouldn't continue on... she'd be on her own, and she would own up to it. Kokoro was going to be the last person she relied on, and turning towards him she wrapped her arms around his chest and placed her head on his sternum, closing her eyes.

"Thank you, Kokoro." This time, her voice was soft and quiet, almost inaudible. She squeezed Kokoro's chest, having next to no physical strength and not worrying about it hurting him, just squeezing tightly. "Please don't make me return to Division One... or any Division... or home, to get my s-stuff..."
N/A

View user profile

#18 Re: [Spar] When Mom is Away... on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:38 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
"Of course not dear, just come with me whenever you're ready.." Kokoro smiled as best he could, though it was painfully obvious that was a forced movement.. He nudged towards his lab, "Come with me whenever you're ready dear.."

-Thread Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum