Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl would draw her knees up to her chest, hugging around them as she rests her head on the tattered old cloak. Her fire returned, though he wouldn't know it was normal for her. "... That's me in that coffin." She would reveal, so it was clearly quite a personal issue "They burnt me alive and put me on display" That wasn't exactly true of course, the townspeople wouldn't know that she was even around to be offended, but she clearly wasn't thinking straight. With her head buried in the cloak she just sighed.

"I don't want to be around forever, I don't even want to be around right now" Quite the contrast from the fury he might have sensed beforehand. "The shinigami took the only person who made me feel whole again" So it seemed that she had lost someone close, who that was he could only guess.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:24 pm

Princess
Princess

The only person who made her feel whole? Ketsu wished he was a Shinigami still so he could know what she was talking about, but since he wasn't he had to make his analysis from here. Unaware that Arrancar could love someone, this was a fairly new discovery to him, but who was it that this redheaded Arrancar loved? He needed more informtation, but at the same time he also simply wanted her to calm down...

"Did you know that a Shinigami's Zanpakutou is a living creature?" Though it seemed irrelevant, he'd glance over at her with a smile, and hope she caught on enough to listen to where he was going with this. "A Shinigami goes through decades of training to learn the laws, the fighting styles, the techniques... and after all that, they then spend even more decades learning about their Zanpakutou. It's unique to each Shinigami, you know." Looking up, it was clear to an observant person that Ketsu was remembering, now.

"They're given a weapon called an Asauchi, which is essentially a blank sword. As they fight, train, and meditate, their signature imprints on the sword, and awakens it in a unique way. When the Shinigami learns their Zanpakutou's name, they unlock their Shikai, the first Release. Eventually it gets stronger than that, but... for well over a Century, a Shinigami is force-fed the knowledge that they'll never be alone. They have their Zanpakutou. In the best, and the worst of times, they will always have their Zanpakutou to keep them company. Even without the weapon itself, a skilled Shinigami can speak to their Zanpakutou spirit."

Ketsu turned away from the girl this time, not wanting her to see the tears rolling down his left cheek, silently stifling them as he finished his thought before he lost her interest.

"It's been 20 years, and I'm still trying to get used to the silence. So believe me when I say I know the feeling of being incomplete."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was a sad story... though Seras didn't know anything about a shinigami's zanpakuto. In fact, she didn't know what a 'zanpakuto' was, or that she had one in the form of her scythe. The girl frowned slightly, turning her head to face him as she held her position. Despite not knowing what he was really on about, she felt some sympathy for the former shinigami. "I just don't know what to do anymore" she had been alone since she had left Hueco Mundo in a daze. She wasn't sure that she would be welcomed back after this time, particularly since she had not helped in the attack on the white fortress.

Really, this place was the closest thing she had to a home. The only familiar thing left in the world was an ancient cloak with some charred old bones. It was lucky really she hadn't fallen back to her most primal instincts in her sorrow at the very least.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:58 am

Princess
Princess

'I just don't know what to do anymore.'

That... Ketsu also understood very well.

"Well... the way I see it, you have a few options. You are an Arrancar, which means that you probably belong to the Espada... You can go back to them, and be a mindless servant of the Cero King, Graven Fel, and do whatever he asks of you... you can go rogue, and be completely on your own if anything happens... or you can come with me back to New York, and have your own opinions and feelings about things, and work in Humanity's best interest." Ketsu wasn't entirely certain that Maki Kesshou would openly allow an Arrancar on the roster, but spies and other such hidden members were something all organizations had, and the Committee couldn't be that much different.

"I've heard so many people say that Arrancar, and Hollow in general, have no emotion beside Rage.... but I know first-hand that they can have every emotion a Human has, they just experience them differently. I've no doubt you loved that person, but it was your own unique brand of love. That matters, and that's something we at the Committee can benefit from learning from."

Sighing lightly, Ketsu knew there was one other option, and in the interest of fairness he had to voice it to her.

"If you agree to come back with me, we can bury that body, which isn't you anymore. We can bury it, like we bury all of our pasts, in a place no one will ever find it. I'll help you do that . . . your other option, if you so desire... is that I can arrange a way for you to meet that person again." Closing his eyes, Ketsu hoped she didn't choose this option. "When a Shinigami, or a member of the Committee with this little ring," he would tap it to show her what he was talking about, "Kills any sort of Hollow... we can purify their souls, and send them to Soul Society. It may take you a long time, but it would be entirely possible for you to meet that person again, if you spent enough time finding them."

Staring at her with his piercing blue eyes, Ketsu repeated the options once more.

"Go back to Graven Fel, and be a mindless servant. Go Rogue, and risk being alone when you need help. Come with me, bury your body and your past, and help protect humanity. Try to find that person again, however long it takes. Those are your options, sweetie. Take as long as you need to decide."
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"I'm never going back there" She almost snapped at him at his first suggestion, Hueco Mundo was no place to call home, not anymore. Though she didn't know what else she could really do. Thankfully, it sounded like he had some ideas. Going rogue is what she had already done really, her tattoo had disappeared at some stage so she was no longer in the Espada. But it was lonely, she had spent most of her afterlife alone really, and was almost afraid of continuing this existence.

"I can do that? They won't just kill me?" Though she couldn't imagine working with humans, despite how harmless she had really been so far. They tended to fear her kind, not irrationally, but it made her worried that she would just be destroyed trying to find herself a better life.

Though this last suggestion was almost too tempting. Finding Skylar again would be a wonderful thing.. maybe if she was killed by the people back in New York it was her best chance either way. A win/win condition. "I'd like to go back with you... it doesn't matter what happens when I get there" She liked the idea of a proper burial however, instead of just being a morbid curiosity for tourists to look over.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 am

Princess
Princess

As the Arrancar thought over her options, Ketsu stayed quiet. Finally, she decided to come back to New York, regardless of whether or not Maki Kesshou allowed her to join. Nodding, Ketsu stood up and held out his hand so she could stand as well. She hesitated for a moment, but took his hand and allowed him to pull her up, brushing herself off as Ketsu walked over towards the coffin.

"So they put this corpse on display? That's... horrible, honestly. You are not this corpse, hun. You may have once been, but you are not anymore. You're standing right there. Not right here." Attempting to pick up the coffin, Ketsu found it to be a bit heavier than he expected, but was still able to raise it above his head with a heavy exhale, securing the lid and resting it on his shoulder as he began to walk out of the Museum.

Assuming she followed him, Ketsu would lead her out of the village and towards the north, then rest the coffin down for a moment and wipe off his brow. He missed the ability to airwalk, turning and looking at the Arrancar.

"What's your name, anyhow? I'm Ketsu." Assuming she answered him, he'd bow and say 'Nice to meet you'- if she didn't, he'd shrug and say 'You'll have to tell me eventually'. Regardless of which of the two she did, Ketsu would then continue. "This will be easier if we both carry it, since I can't airwalk anymore. Let me know when you're ready and we'll keep going North. If I remember the layout of this area properly, there is an area that I think you'll enjoy about 4 miles up." If he had enough time, Ketsu would send a quick text to the Committee HQ, reading as follows:

[X+4N ASAP, +1] It would make sense to the Committee, he hoped.
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras tentatively took his hand to help herself up, though as soon as she was on her feet again she would cling her old cloak to her chest, apparently unwilling to let go of this particular artifact even as comments on how horrible it was she had been put on display like that. Though despite what he might tell her, she knew it was her in that box he had hefted over his shoulder. She followed along in silence, apparently distracting herself with tiny dancing blue flames to light their way through the darkness as they left the town and moved into

"I'm Seras" She looked at the coffin, seeming slightly reluctant to begin with, but she would help either way, it was the least she could do since he had gone out of his way to help her like he had. The added strength she brought along seemed to be making their journey much easier. Another thing he might take note in was the aura of heat was no longer a scorching feeling, more of a pleasant warmth than anything else.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Princess
Princess

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Seras, and I'm glad you're starting to feel more comfortable around me." As the two continued their walk, the aura of heat had died down much to Ketsu's happiness and annoyance simultaneously, since he realized that as far away from her as he was it was actually quite cold in England.

The two Fire-types had approached their destination faster than Ketsu had expected, though whether he had simply passed the time well in his head or something else had happened he wasn't sure, but Seras and him were both fairly quiet the whole time through. As they arrived, Seras would enter the clearing to discover a single tree standing very tall above the rest, the grandfather of the forest they had crossed to get here, a giant testament to life and its ability to continue on. There were a few unmarked graves nearby the base, only visible by the lack of grass; not that they were very recent, just that it hadn't fully grown over yet.

Ketsu went to work clearing a space that looked safe under the tree, and placed Seras' coffin in it, taking a breath before he continued on his next part. Standing over her funeral with her present, Ketsu turned to look at her.

"If you learn one thing, make it this: The body we're burying is dead. It's the past, it's nothing to you and who you are now. Who you are and who you were are two different people, Seras. I'm speaking from experience. If you ever need someone to talk to about this, I'm always available. Okay?"

Ketsu went to work burying the coffin, covering it with dirt and making it pretty as best he could, not wanting to make Seras participate simply due to Weird-factor. Stepping back as it was finished a little bit later, Ketsu's ears perked up as he heard a Helicopter approaching them and smiled.

"Now the fun part. I'll verify that this is the Committee before anything else, and if it is, we get you on our side. You're safe with us, and there's no reason to fear Graven Fel or the Espada at all."
N/A

View user profile
#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum