Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Calming the Inferno on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Time had gone past like a blur for the previously perky little red-head, ever since she had left the desert of Hueco Mundo. Having gone missing after a brief sparring session with a fellow member of the espada, fearing she would lose herself to her anger, she returned to a ruined fortress and the body of the one thing that had managed to start healing her soul of its torments. With no reason to remain in Las Noches, Seras had ventured out into the world again, with the anger she had tried so hard to keep hidden away breaking through.

She had fled the hollow realm again, moving to the human world she stalked the wilds, a small voice in her head trying to calm her down again, but it never seemed to take hold. All it took was a thought of the source of her happiness being taken away before she devolved into her rage.

It had been going on for some time, thankfully for the human world something seemed to be keeping her away from humans, maybe a semblance of the gentle girl she really was steering her away from such things. But her wanderings had lead her to a village in England. It was late at night, and most of the residents had retired to their homes. Leaving them out of harms way as the arrancar stalked through the street towards one of the larger buildings in the area.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

How did I get here? The question rang through his head, and repeated itself several times through the night. All he knew was that he was in England, based on the street names around him and the accents of the people he'd heard speaking earlier in the evening, but he was unsure of how, exactly, he'd arrived here.

Why am I here?[/i] The question followed every time the How was asked in his head. How he got here was important, but arguably why he was here was more important, though it was difficult to specify which of the two actually did matter more. The both of them, to a large extent, did matter.

How did he get here? Why was he here? The questions rang on and on... until finally, he caught on to something which might explain the why. The energy was instantly recognizable to an extent; before he even fully realized where the reiatsu was, he knew what it was... an Arrancar. It wasn't an Arrancar he'd met before, though, so he knew it wasn't going to be Graven, but still... any Arrancar was better than nothing, since it was his first real connection to the Spirit World. Plus, there was always the added bonus of Arrancars being sentient enough to not blindly attack him, though if this one was causing issues, he would have to fight them.

Steeling his resolve, Ketsu Altana, former Shinigami and current Human, attempted to Shunpo in the direction of the energy, only for him to fall flat on his face.

Shit, he thought, I don't have Shunpo anymore. Standing back up and steeling his resolve again, Ketsu Altana, former Shinigami and current Human, used Blur in the direction of the energy, moving in towards it swiftly. Although Blur was analogous to Shunpo in terms of speed, the ability itself was different to perform, and it took him several years to master it to any extent despite, and probably due to, his proficiency with Shunpo. Since they were different, he kept trying to use Shunpo instead, which didn't work anymore because his body and his reiatsu were different, even if his soul was similar.

As he closed in on the energy, Ketsu saw a small blonde Arrancar wandering throughout the street of a small village, towards one of the larger buildings. Cursing under his breath, he hoped she wasn't here to start problems as he used Blur once more, arriving in front of her; he could tell that she was similar to himself in terms of power, so the chances of her knowing he was there before he arrived in front of her were slim to none, thanks to his natural suppression, one of the few things he retained in his rebirth.

"Well hey there, hun." He stated calmly, showing his sword but making no motions towards it, and letting her know silently that he didn't want to start anything. "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" His blue eyes were a stark contrast to her own red, and his hair was even brighter than hers. His black outfit was reminiscient of a Shinigami's, but he lacked any of the reiatsu a Shinigami, or a soul at all, would exude... even if she could sense that.
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras had failed to feel the man approaching her, though when he made his presence known by appearing in-front of her, the arrancar would stare directly at him, but instead of responding to the interloper the air would be filled with a buzz of static as she moved past him with blinding speed. Though it seemed with no intention on attacking with the imposing scythe she carried across her back.

Even though it was a particularly chilly night, the area around her was intensely hot even as she had moved past him. Not enough to cause damage, but for anyone else it probably would have been uncomfortable to stand near for too long. She seemed fairly set on heading forward, though he couldn't quite tell yet what her purpose was. There would be a feeling that if she had wanted to cause destruction she was more than capable of having done so at this stage. So there must be something else she was here for. Not that it'd really calm his nerves if he noticed the number tattooed on her hand, placing the girl as a member of the Espada.

Should he decide to follow, Ketsu would notice the building was a museum of sorts. Which could only raise more questions, as the arrancar weren't generally known for their taste in art or history. When she moved to the top of the steps to reach the door, she would place her hand across the lock to blast it out of place with a bala, letting the door swing open so she could continue onwards.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

It took little to no effort to realize the woman had used Sonido to get by Ketsu and he sighed lightly realizing that she was being mindless, and he'd have to put her down before she caused any issues. As he turned around to apologize to her soul, he noticed the building was a museum, and a quick scan with his senses showed him that there was no one inside the building. Well, he could at least see what she was doing here instead of murdering her in... warm... blood. The heat around the area was enough to show she was definitely a hothead like himself, when she was her normal self anyway.

As she blasted a hole in the door, letting it open so she could continue, Ketsu used Blur to close the distance she'd moved past him and follow her in. He really did have no intention or desire of hurting the poor woman, but he needed to make sure she wasn't just being a zombie and mindlessly consuming souls; since he didn't feel any disruptance in the immediate area, and she was going inside of an empty building, he wasn't sure exactly what she was doing, and simply needed to keep an eye on her for now.

Whispering on the wind, Ketsu called a Jigokucho to him so he could let Division One know about the Arrancar. As he saw a black butterfly fly by and ignore him, he started to get confused for a moment... until he remembered he wasn't a Shinigami anymore. Sighing heavily, he dismissed the oddity of an actual black butterfly flying by at this exact moment, and simply followed the unknown female Arrancar into the museum.
N/A
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:40 am

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Walking past the entrance, Seras would simply walk onwards, apparently having very little problem with this strange man following her. Her focus seemed to be elsewhere for now. The inside of the building was fairly typical of a museum, lots of old things lying behind glass cases, artwork lining the walls. The arrancar wasn't look at any of that, but rather would continue through the halls towards the back of the building.

After a few minutes of silent walking, the girl would come across what she was looking for. It was a larger exhibit from the looks of things, which seemed to be focused on a darker time in the town's history. If Ketsu would read that there had been an instance where the young town had been almost completely destroyed by a great fire. There were a few artifacts that had survived it would seem. A tattered and singed red cloak, a tarnished silver necklace with a small cross attached and while obviously not an artifact itself, a reasonably well crafted open casket.

It was here that Seras had come to a complete halt, almost unnaturally still as she stared at the contents of the casket. Charred skeletal remains, a rather complete specimen from what he could tell. The aura of heat seemed to be getting more intense now as she stared into the empty sockets of the fire-blackened skeleton before her.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:27 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The woman seemed to either not mind Ketsu's presence, due to loneliness, or was truly oblivious to it and ignoring it for her own reasons. The museum was standard for a town of this size, obviously it had a history it was mostly proud of, except when the two came into a darker area, which showed off a part the town was not proud of, but was not going to hide from either. A great fire had destroyed much of it, and a red cloak and open casket were the two things which the woman seemed to look at.

A brief glance at the red cloak caught Ketsu's eye, and was enough to piece things together when he looked at the woman once more, and noticed a very similar, if not identical cloak, on her person. Inhaling lightly, Ketsu analyzed how to handle this situation. Obviously the woman was emotionally unstable, and the area was getting hotter as she looked at the casket, so Ketsu walked up to her. The closer he got, the hotter it got, so he presumed that the woman's reiatsu manifested as heat and fire, and braced himself, used to his own heat and using that to his advantage.

"I understand wanting to remember the past, see it again, and even change things. Believe me, I understand that. You cannot change it or relive it though, and you need to understand that. What's done is done, and you can embrace the past only so far as to help you move on into the future, to have it make you a better person." Walking around the woman and to her front, Ketsu trusted his instincts and wrapped his arms around the Arrancar only a few inches shorter than himself, and held her close to his chest.

"I get that you're from here, and whether the body in the coffin is you or someone you know, believe me I understand. You cannot change the past though. Trust me, I used to be a Shinigami and now I'm a Human; just like how you used to be a Human, and now you're an Arrancar. Please, don't lose your cool here; if you need someone to punch, if you need to scream, let's do it outside the town so no one gets hurt. Okay?"
N/A
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
In the silence of the girl standing there, small tongues of flame would begin to manifest from her body. He couldn't be sure what exactly would happen next, if history would repeat itself should the girl lash out in anger and burn the whole town to the ground as she had done once before. Seeing her own body put on display with the description of 'suspected witch' was almost enough to set her off on the spot. His words were falling on deaf is, as they had this entire time, and if it weren't for his next action she may just have broke then and there.

As he pulled her into a hug, she seemed to freeze. She didn't reciprocate the embrace, at least not to begin with. Whatever malaise she had found herself in she was snapped out of. Whatever had happened it took her some time to actually go through everything that had happened, having basically shut herself down to deal with the grief of it all.

The girl would lift her arms up and hug into the stranger tightly, burying her head against his chest as she started to cry. Screaming and violence didn't seem like they'd help the little strawberry blonde arrancar here. Maybe all she had needed was a good hug to calm her down. Luckily it seemed to be working, the air around them had already started to cool, and the flames across her body had all died out. Ketsu might have just saved the village with his little show of kindness.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

She didn't seem to respond to anything he's said, but the blonde arrancar did absolutely respond to the hug. It seemed she wasn't completely mindless just yet, but focused on something else entirely. As she hugged Ketsu back, she started to cry; given that her tears were not instantly turning to steam, he figured she'd lowered her own heat index, so he did the same to keep her balanced while he simply held her.

"Shhhhhhhh.... It's okay." Normally, Arrancar didn't have hearts... they shouldn't be able to feel emotion, to be able to do things like genuinely cry, or focus on something until someone snaps them out of it... It Ketsu had never met Graven, if he'd never met Solstice... he may still believe that. Knowing the aforementioned two well enough to know that both of them had, at once point, missed him and felt sadness at his death, Ketsu knew that Arrancars were not quite as black and white as the Academy had lead him to believe.

Much like humans, they were a whole pallete of colors, and this one was a vivid red.

Continuing to hold her close, Ketsu simply whispered 'It's okay' over and over again until she calmed down.
N/A
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras embraced the man, quietly weeping as she held him tight. Highly odd as it was for an arrancar to be showing such emotion, it was stranger still that it was towards a complete stranger like this. Eventually though, she would finally stop. Releasing the hug as she stepped back, avoiding eye contact while looking over towards the casket once more. Though not with the rage filled glare that she had been wearing moments before, but a longing sadness. "... Why does everything taken away from me?" She sounded defeated, but this whole situation had clearly taken the girl to a dark place. The darkest place for her really.

The girl moved past him, placing a hand on the glass separating them from the exhibit. Only to suddenly shatter it with a swift strike. Taking the tattered cloak to clutch it to her chest, turning to sink to the ground, resting her back against the bottom of the display case. It didn't seem the place had a very good security system at least, no alarms had gone off, so she was able to mope in peace for now. It wasn't exactly stealing either, it seemed like the 'artifact' belonged to her after all.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Calming the Inferno on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

After a few moments, she finally released the hug and glanced away, making a comment about everything being taken away from her, and walked over to the cloak in the window, shattered the window and took the cloak, then just slumped down.

Well, better that exhibit than the entire town. As the boy made his thoughts, he walked over and sat down right next to her, simply watching her. It wasn't clear what was going on in her mind nor his, but it was somewhat visible that he was concerned for her and that she was in distress. Bringing his right knee up and resting his arm on it, Ketsu rested his head on the wall behind them and took a light breath, gathering his thoughts.

"I don't know what was taken from you specifically, hun, but I know the feeling of having everything taken." Although she couldn't know, Ketsu was of course referring to both Caliburn and Solstice being taken from his mind and soul when he became a Human, a lingering pain which he still felt daily even after 20 years. "I wish to God I could tell you that it gets better with time, but I'm Twenty years in and it still hurts. Sometimes it hurts less, and sometimes it's easier to not think about it and find something else to do, but the pain's still there. It probably always will be. At least for my situation, even just telling someone about it was enough to make it a little bit better, since they understood why I'd make certain decisions or be angered by others. It's important to have people around you when you need them, hun. I may just be a Human, so I won't be around forever like you and other Arrancar will be, but I can be a person for you."
N/A
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum