Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] An Orphan Once More on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:22 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

As soon as he mentioned Zanpakutou Spirits in any regard, Nicole had immediately dismissed everything else he had said.

"It would be appreciated if either of them would talk to me, but neither of them know what to say. I know they're there, and I know both of them are with me, but they are both silent." It really was the harshest part of it. She had only recently learned how to talk to them, and then they went quiet... she didn't necessary blame them, but she did resent them to an extent. If they would just talk to her, saying anything, she wouldn't be as alone in all of this.

"I suppose it is to be expected though. Given that I do not know what I would say to myself in a reversed situation, I cannot hold it against them when either of them are silent towards me. It is a small comfort knowing they are both there, it simply stings knowing they're not speaking to me." For some reason, another thought crossed her mind immediately after she finished speaking. Were they not speaking to her, or was she simply not listening to them? Were they trying to call out to her, and she just couldn't hear them? Who's fault would that be, if that were the case?

She'd have to ask Kokoro later. She trusted Kokoro. Gael was too new.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] An Orphan Once More on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 am

Quantum

13th Division
13th Division
There it was. Gael's inference had been correct, Gael knew this not only by how Nicole reacted but also how her reiatsu reacted. In symphony with her reply, her reiatsu took on a more stable form. Although it was still turbulent and violent it was no longer random - it had structure. Gael turned back to her to see the look on her face. He could see behind her eyes that she was starting to understand what she previously hadn't. Gael slowly placed his had on his zanpkatou's hilt in a relaxed and patient manner. He then looked down at Attrahens, his zanpaktou, and smiled before speaking.

"Our zanpaktous reflect us. They are an extension of our beings. When we are calm they are calm. When we lament they lament. They can guide us so long as we are willing to listening. A voice screaming as loud as possible can only be heard if there is someone there with ears."

Gael was hoping this would be enough for Nicole to draw her own conclusions. He had purposely delivered this metaphor to highlight that fact that Nicole might not be listening for her zanpaktou spirits. From what Gael could gather, Nicole had assumed from her past relationships with her zanpkatou spirits that she would always be able to hear them. He was hoping she would now understand that listening is something not meant to be passive.

View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] An Orphan Once More on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:46 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Listening to his words, Nicole stayed silent a little longer. It wasn't fully clear even to herself whether she was dwelling on what he said or trying to figure out how to reply, but after a few moments she did.

"Thank you." Turning to look back over Seireitei again, and looking at the few passersby again, Nicole made one more comment. "You're worth keeping around, Abbot-Taichou." If he were as observant as he seemed, he would notice that was the first use of a contraction she'd loosed tonight, a sign at least to her as comfort and familiarity. It wasn't a matter of being perfect and accurate, but simply that speaking in full words was a way to keep her distance from someone, and dropping that pretense meant she was, to some extent, letting Gael in. Enough that she would be a bit more casual with him, even if calling him by his title.

However, Nicole was now torn. On one hand, she wanted to try and focus on listening to Mizu and Sansei, to reconnect with them if she could; on the other hand, she didn't want to simply dismiss Gael's presence, which is exactly what would happen if she followed through with the first option. Her reiatsu was still as calm as it could be now, which would at least tell Gael that he'd said something right, since she wasn't peaking over her control limit just yet.

What to do, though? It was difficult to decide. Could she do both? No, not particularly. If she was able to talk to Sansei and Mizu, and didn't have to try and focus on the two, she could easily talk to all three of them at once; but, given that she needed to focus on those two, she couldn't effectively keep talking to Gael if she did so. Alternatively, she could wait until later, and simply continue talking with Gael.

Nicole sincerely hoped Gael would decide soon, by either continuing to talk or saying goodbye, because she was going to be stuck in this loop until he did.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] An Orphan Once More on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 am

Quantum

13th Division
13th Division
Gael let out the tiniest laugh as Nicole called him by his formal title. From his short time with her he could tell this was a sign of endearment and was meant to tell Gael she appreciated his words and actions. Gael could feel that Nicole's reiatsu had stabilized even further and felt he had done some good today. Gael raised his right hand to his forehead and gave Nicole a small salute before speaking one last time.

"I'm glad I can leave knowing you're in a better place than when we first meant Nicole-san. You know where to find me if you ever want to talk."

Gael could tell Nicole needed some time to sort things out with her zanpaktou and he intended to give it to her. With that, Gael gave one last big smile before turning back to the edge of the cliff and leaping forward. Gael's Haori followed behind him dancing in the air currents as he descended into the trees below.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum