Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] For Future Reference

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:00 am

-300 Years Ago-
The barren sky of the endless white desert was always much calmer than the tumultuous dunes below. At any given moment a dire battle between two tortured souls, desperate for survival, was being fought. The winner of that battle consumed the defeated, and assumed a mantle of power that only flesh could provide. The fight for that mantle was what all tainted souls of this land lived for. At least until they ascended into the ranks of the Arrancar, or rarer still, the Vasto Lorde.

On this night, a being who was both Vasto Lorde and Arrancar fought a battle of his own. This wasn’t a battle for survival, but a fight for scientific progress. Nadroj, The Surgeon, and maker of abominations walked this desert to gauge the success of his newest experiment. The level to which he pushed what was scientifically possible was far beyond anything capable of anyone in the world of the living. His most favored scientific medium; biological engineering: the god like application of biological concepts to topple obstacles.

His current project would circumvent the recurring threat of warmongering Arrancar attempting to drag him into their shenanigans. By further altering the genes of his genetically modified Menos Grande fortress, he could create a fortress among the stars. By creating Menos Grande which could survive in the harsh conditions of space, he could create a new base of operations, this one beyond the reach of any not strong enough to escape the force of earth’s gravitational pull. Up to this point in time, Nadroj had never encountered a being powerful enough to make the journey; not without help from a scientist of his caliber.

Several Menos Grande lay fixed to a mechanical device crafted for the express purpose of sending them just beyond Hueco Mundo’s thermosphere. This rocket would get the group of Menos Grande into space within the span of a few minutes. Once there, the mass of beasts would be subjected to additional augmentation at the hands of The Surgeon. Their massive bodies would be grafted together to form something entirely new. Given a few short months, they would serve as the foundation for Nadroj’s Menos Satellite.

“...Launch” Once the order was given, waves of intense flame shot from the base of the massive rocket. Their heat immediately melted the coarse sand, turning them into a state of molten glass. The stream of fire left in the wake of the rocket’s path bathed the surrounding land in brilliant flashes of red light. Nadroj and the few dozen Arrancar of note he managed to collect over the centuries stood a safe distance away. In a few minutes, they would know whether or not the new Menos Grande could survive in the harsh conditions of space.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:54 pm

13th Division
13th Division
This was a rare day. Days like this almost never came to pass. Today, Calder was temporarily free from the eyes of the Espada. Calder dragged his massive feet through the white sands of Hueco Mundo. Each of his steps flattened the sand beneath his feet and kicked up large particulate clouds. Calder stood a giant against the backdrop of the desert. His size was only one of the reasons the Espada were trying to subjugate and groom him. For such a young Arrancar, Calder possessed immense power. So much so that the Espada intended to make him one of them. His numbering ceremony was quickly approaching and Calder was looking for anyway to escape. He had never desired to be treated as a quantized piece of power. Perhaps, things would be different if the Espada had approached him with an invitation instead force. Calder began to lose himself in his thoughts before he felt a massive burst of wind furiously blow past him. The wind raised streams of sand into the atmosphere and danced with the fur on Calder's jacket.

Calder looked for the source of the wind only to find a massive glowing ball ascending into the sky as if a falling star was moving in reverse. Without the gaze of the Espada Calder knew he could investigate this freely. Calder quickened his pace and moved towards where the glowing ball had originated from.

Calder climbed atop an ironically tall and lonely sand dune, his gaze piercing through the horizon until he found what he was searching for. A group of Arrancar were standing watching the glowing ball rise to meet the stars just as Calder had previously. Calder had no interest in what the ball was but instead noticed that one of Arrancar below stood out as a leader. Calder knew his reiatsu would announce his presence so he would simply wait for the Arrancar below to notice.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Nadroj had believed himself far enough from Las Noches palace to escape notice of the brutish clan known as the Espada. Doubt began to creep in as he noticed the approach of a being which may very well be one of them. The new arrival was announced in a chorus of gasps and familiar sounds of sharp metal sliding from sheaths. The light thud of hand held electronics hitting sand met Nadroj's ears as he temporarily allowed himself to become lost in thought.

He pondered over the resources that went into the completion of this experiment and realized that abandoning it would only benefit him in the short term. It was unlikely that he would be able to gather the materials needed to repeat the process for at least another century. There was no guarantee he would survive that long if the Espada were made aware of his existence. They would either attempt to make him a servant, or induct him into their ranks. The chances of him surviving one of them was still better than being hunted by all of them. His best hope for survival was to face this Espada now, and complete the final stages of this operation to escape the other Espadas later.

El Cirujano turned to face the newcomer whilst activating his Pupula Duplex. He was given insight to the unseen world of the molecule, which composes this one, before their eyes met. For a moment, he wondered if this Arrancar was an Espada at all, even with his Pupula Duplex, there was no signature number in sight. Admonishment set fast on the heals of that doubt as he settled on the fact that it didn't matter. The new arrival's spiritual pressure was impressive. He confidently approached a moderately large group of Arrancar. The sheer number of bodies surrounding El Cirujano was typically enough to keep all but the most powerful of the land at bay; those who desired blood.

Knowing the thoughts of their leader when it came to this particular experiment, several of his underlings began to surround the giant.

“Nadroj-sama” An assistant said, appearing at his side. She immediately knelt and presented a long box. A few more Arrancar rushed towards the mysterious behemoth who dared trespass on the grounds of their experiment. Swords were drawn, cero were at the ready, but they all turned to Nadroj who raised his hand. "Stand down..." El Cirujano said. “Each of you should be focusing on the launch.” The gesture called for any with their weapons drawn to sheath them. For now, there was no need to bloodshed. A fight with this man would likely lead to many unnecessary deaths.

Nadroj lowered his hand and opened the long rectangular box. Within it lay a prototype of sorts; dual kopesh-like blades joined at their hilts by flesh. Muscle tissue flexed and twitched. Three eyes spaced equidistant from one another darted back and forth, first to its maker, and then to the giant. A high pitched screech came from it, prompting those Arrancar who surrounded the massive intruder to distance themselves from him. Each of them, in time diverted their eyes and returned to their original positions. The each reclaimed their electronic devices and focused on the flickering red orb climbing into the heavens.

"I'll ask you this only once." Nadroj shouted, running his fingers over blade, then flesh, and then opposite blade. The screeching ceased. "Who are you..." He said, lowering his tone while making certain his voice carried over the sands. "...and what business do you have here?"

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:01 am

13th Division
13th Division
Calder was surprised at how long it took the group of Arrancar to notice his presence. Clearly whatever was soaring skyward was of great importance to them. Not surprisingly, the Arrancar quickly surrounded Calder. However, these Arrancar only made Calder seem even larger. The gargantuan stood at over 12 feet and peered down upon the Arrancar surrounding him as an average human does to ants. He immediately realized that his original assumption about which Arrancar was the leader was correct. It seemed that a confrontation was imminent but Calder did not budge. Instead his breath deepened from which the force alone moved the sands beneath him. It was apparent that the servant Arrancar would be easily dispatched but their leader was a different tale altogether. His reiatsu rivaled Calder's own putting him on the level of the Espada. This was peculiar to Calder. Arrancar this powerful were almost always detected and apprehended by the Espada to serve or join them.

Calder's train of thought was interrupted as the leader recalled his servants while holding an abomination for a blade. The man spoke demanding information. Calder allowed a deafening silence to take its hold on the finally still air before speaking out with a thunderous and commanding voice.

"It seems as if I should be asking you the same questions. However, out of curiousity I will humor you. My name is Calder Everson."

Calder began to take slow deliberate steps down the sand dune. Each of his steps created a mini-avalanche of white sand that rolled down the dune before him like a carpet for a king. Upon reaching the base of the dune he locked his eyes on the leader of the group and spoke again.

"How is it someone with reiatsu such as your own has evaded the Espada long enough to garner your own following of Arrancar? Hm?"

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 am

“These Arrancar? Simple…” He began, gesturing towards the steadily ascending mass of Menos Grande. “I made them.” He continued, deciding that this titan among dwarves was most definitely an Espada. “I avoided you all with a strategy which took thousands of years to craft. I do find it interesting that you’ve managed to find a flaw in that plan after so long.” He finished, lifting his augmented zanpakuto from its box by its fleshy midsection. The sharp song of its vibrating edges carried across the coarse sands calling the attention of every Arrancar within range; prompting each to place greater distance between themselves and their leader.

“Nadroj-sama” A voice said, shaking as its owner approached from one side. “Two minutes before it enters the mesosphere.” He finished, before stepping back. He responded with a nod.

Nadroj approached the giant as veins from his meaty zanpkuto hilt sprung from it and began to spread across his hand. With less than five or so meters separating the two potential combatants, El Cirujano turned his attention away from his experiment to focus entirely on the man before him.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am

13th Division
13th Division
Calder was perplexed by the Arrancar before him. He had managed to escape the Espada's grasp deliberately - not by chance. Calder saw this as a moment of opportunity. Calder relaxed his demeanor a bit and replied to the man as the abomination that was his zanpaktou became more active.

"You speak as though you believe I am an Espada."

Calder moved closer towards the Arrancar. Although he respected his reiatsu he was not intimidated by it. Once Calder's shadow completely eclipsed the man's vision of anything but Calder he spoke again.

"What if I told you we weren't enemies."

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:07 am

This was obviously a ploy to get him to lower his defenses. "But what if it's not?" He thought as he looked up at the towering figure before him. Would an Espada even stoop to using such a ploy? "I would." He thought. Why wouldn't they if it helped them achieve victory? These thoughts and every other possible thought related to the possibility raced across his mind before he decided to press the assumption further.

"Who else but an Espada would so boldly approach a group of strangers?" He began aloud. "Given the current distance from Las Noches Palace I hadn't bothered with completely hiding my spiritual pressure so I know that you sense the threat I pose to even you." He continued, the high pitched hum of his zanpakuto accenting every word. He released the full expression of his power "Perhaps you were planning on receiving help from the others?" He said, knowing that there were no others. He'd surveyed the area with his uncanny eyes to be sure, even before deciding to engage the newcomer.

"If not enemies, what are we?" He finished.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:10 am

13th Division
13th Division
Calder listened to the Arrancar's reasoning. Most of it made sense except the Arrancar had no idea Calder had been watching them and that he didn't happen upon them by detecting his reiatsu but by the fiery globe they had launched into the sky. Calder could see the man was ready to do battle so he attempted to defuse the situation.

"If I were truly your enemy I would have struck you down before you noticed my presence. I was within striking distance for several seconds...ample time to deal a killing blow. It seems you and your 'creations' were too preoccupied with whatever was in the sky to immediately notice me."

Calder looked up at the glowing orb. It had shrank to the size of a speck. In the grand scheme of the sky, it now looked like another star. Calder looked back down at the Arrancar and followed up on his previous statement.

"You speak as though you despise the Espada. May I ask why?"

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am

All of this had made sense. However, this still didn't guarantee that his attentions weren't hostile. For now, the best course of action was to play along, while never letting down his guard. And so that was exactly what he did.

"I don't hate the Espada." He began. "I simply choose to avoid them." He continued returning his level of spiritual pressure to its normal expression level. "Instead I choose to focus on my own research. I doubt they would leave me to my own devices if I were ever discovered."

He loosened his grip on his zanpakuto. "Calder was it?" He continued. "You claim to be something other than an Espada? How do you avoid them?"

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:03 am

13th Division
13th Division
Calder was glad to see the Arrancar was willing to talk. Calder didn't often speak but when he did it was always important. Calder shifted his weight back a bit, kicking up a small cloud of sand that he blew away with a light puff of air from his powerful lungs. He looked back down at the Arrancar and replied.

"The Espada's intent is to mark me as one of their own soon. Unfortunately, unlike you, I wasn't able to avoid their detection. Today is a rare day that I am beyond their gaze. You are also correct that the Espada would not leave you free to roam if they discovered your existence. You're too powerful for that."

Calder paused for a bit. This Arrancar clearly had ways of avoiding the Espada and this is what Calder truly desired: to be free once more from their rule. He did not wish to join the Espada as they were now. Instead, he wanted to change the Espada into something different. Calder snapped back from his deep thought focusing his eyes with extreme intent back on the Arrancar before him.

"Perhaps there is something to be gained here for the both of us. Perhaps this chance encounter can result in some good."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum