Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maki meets a ninja

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:16 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Naruko grinned wide as she hopped off the roof of a nearby building staring at the large building that formed the committee headquarters. She was super excited. She hadn't been thinking of joining in the past but with everything getting harder and harder to pin down decent jobs. She didn't see much harm in it. Especially if it let her keep her skills sharp and help out people in the process. She'd heard rumors that the leader was a bit of a hardass to new recruits but since she hadn't met the woman in person wasn't sure what to expect so she tempered her opinion until they had met for real.

With that in mind she stepped towards the building and asked the nearest desk worker what to do about wanting to join the committee and such. She was handed papers and told to sit down. She didn't mind filling the paperwork out but made it a point to write down "Nowhere" anytime it said home. Her village may be empty but it was still a secret. She wasn't going to let anyone know where it was. Besides she didn't live at the village anymore. She only returned every so often to keep it from turning into a ghost town/dump.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
Alright. Finally some new blood. This was better for us, seeing as we'd been rather thinned out as of late. This time, a relatively young blonde girl dressed in black and orange appeared at our front desk. She went by Naruko, and for some reason I wondered why I suddenly thought of home... No matter the reason, she was here because she, much like everyone else here, applied to help humanity. I sent a message to the receptionist asking to meet with her, and the receptionist would do that. I did love when order worked out in my favor like that. In minutes, the girl would be in my office. At that point, I would ask her not where she came from, but simply this. "The question isn't much as to what we can do for you, you'll have your place here I assure you... Instead my question is this. What can you do for us, and for the preservation of humanity? Can you simply tell me, or would a field test be more to your liking?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:23 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Shinobi's Heart
"considering anything I tell you could be a lie. A field test to stretch my legs seems far more fitting," came the reply of the shinobi after she had been moved to the main bosses office and asked a question that was odd. At least to naruko it was. Even if she wasn't as strong as she knew she was. Surely the committee could find work even for civilians if they were passionate enough about helping. Maybe she was over thinking it though, "I could tell you sure. So really it's whatever you have time for. A field test would probably be "Far" less time consuming though."

If maki agreed to a field test. She'd most likely follow the woman to wherever this test would take place. If she didn't have time for a field test and was simply wanting to know if Naruko preferred it.. then she'd start explaining about her abilities and her Bijuu helper without mentioning his name or the name/location of her home.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
"Very Well. Come with me." I'd say after hearing the girl's brief introduction about why she could easily give false information and why a field test would be better, I decided against poking into it. Instead, seeing her for what she was, a potential powerhouse that I could use to fulfill the facility's goals.... That would probably be better. So into the training room we'd go. A spread open area that contained a small lake, a waterfall, and a sea of trees closing off the area, I figured that would be fitting, to see what she was capable of. I'd open into fullbring, then say my favorite line. "Hold nothing back. I want to see the best of your abilities."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:36 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Shinobi's Heart
Naruko didn't bother to hesitate when asked to not hold back. Seeing as how she could sense the energy of this woman far surpassed her own even with Naruko possessing the Bijuu's energy as well. She took a deep breath with her eyes closed and as she breathed out a blue energy cloak, bubbling and wiggling as if alive, formed around her giving her a energy "aura" that looked like an animal of some sort. She placed her right hand on the ground and snapped her eyes open which caused a tail of the same blue energy to form behind her, rapidly followed by another, and another. Until she had four tails. Her power increasing each time one sprouted.

she tensed her body and rushed forward using blur sliding a kunai from it's hiding place in her sleeve into her right hand that she proceeded to stab forward at Maki with with equally high speed. If Maki dodged, or went to block the Kunai, Naruko would release her grip of the weapon, dip down to be crouching in front of the woman place one hand on the ground and kick upwards at the woman's chin with a kick that looked like it was on Fire. If it hit it would restrict Maki's energy flow and hurt her anytime she tried to use abilities and spiritual energy, though it wouldn't keep her from doing so. The kick itself was empowered by about a bala's worth of energy as well.

Whether it hit or not, to avoid being caught in at an odd angle, she gripped with the hand touching the ground and backflipped a few times tossing out a couple of shuriken with each flip at Maki. Now on her feet facing Maki, and with a grin. She was wondering if she had impressed the woman, let alone even managed to land a single hit on her yet..

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum