Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

When she suggested returning to the Committee Headquarters together, Ketsu thought on it for a moment. Naruko definitely had a point, insofar as it would be more comfortable if it seemed like she recruited him rather than him simply walking in unannounced... and even though she had dug into her steak in a rather feral fashion, Ketsu simply chuckled lightly at her. Then, however, she suggested helping him explore his abilities more.

Immediately, Ketsu was reminded of the events over a century ago, where his own Mother tried to help him practice, and in his inability to control his powers, she was overwhelmed and died. That caused him to go into hiding for a while, not because anyone was after him, but becasue the guilt of killing his own mother wasn't something he could simply deal with. He shook his head with fervor, staying silent this time, hoping that she would catch the drift that, he was alright returning to HQ with her, but did not want to use his powers outside of a controlled environment with someone he knew would survive.

Even given that Naruko was stronger than him, he didn't want to risk it. He didn't want another unecessary death on his hands. Not if he could help it.

For a few minutes, Ketsu remained silent, simply eating his food in peace and at a much slower pace than his fox-like friend across from him, finishing everything on his plate around ten minutes after she did. Ten minutes in relative silence, as he picked up his tea once more and sipped at it again, leaning back in his chair. Making eye contact with her, he figured enough time had passed that he could explain without it seeming awkward.

"Sorry, Naruko, but I don't want to hurt another person while I'm training again." He left it on that, figuring she was intelligent enough not to pry, before he continued. "That said, I have no qualms about returning to the Committee's Headquarters with you."
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
She waited for him to speak again, which he didn't do until after he finished eating, which made her squirm a bit uncomfortably as she thought maybe she had angered him during a treat that was supposed to be making up for stepping on him, but he spoke up while looking at her and her brain connected the many pieces immediately, but Naruko still pouted cutely a bit before saying, "I'm plenty strong ya know? Believe it! But hai hai that's fine.. We can just go the the committee instead. I'm sure their training facility would be more than adequate for you since I think you can change how it looks and feels. I didn't learn how to do it yet but some other members told me about it." She got rather excited at the idea of using the training room again. It was rather fun the first time when she sparred against Maki Kessho. "Alrighty!" she said with suddenly more pep than before and then waved down somebody to pay for the meal, but waited to see if he wanted to finish his tea before asking, "you ready to head out then?"
View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Naruko whined that she was strong, likely strong enough to withstand his practice, but Ketsu simply smiled lightly and bittersweetly. Memories of his original mother were always a bit bittersweet to him, and this was no exception. Regardless, he had things to do, and as Naruko jumped up to pay the bill so they could start to leave, Ketsu simply watched her with gentle blue eyes as he took another sip of his tea, having no intention of leaving the table before everything was finished.

"I used to be like you, y'know. Would literally swallow food whole just so I could eat it faster, because eating faster meant eating more. It's better to take your time though, enjoy every meal from start to finish... that's what my Old Man used to say, anyhow." With a light chuckle, Ketsu finished his tea and stood up, pushing his seat back in as he nodded to Naruko, a silent 'Let's go' command.

The bill was paid, Naruko insisting that she pay for it all, which Ketsu was incredibly grateful for; another thing he continuously forgot was money. Being human was tough sometimes. He'd follow her where ever she were to lead him though, since Ketsu hadn't the slightest idea where the Committee was headquartered.
N/A
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
"Oh no I do enjoy every single bite. No worries. i just eat fast because if I don't I won't get full as easily. I have a pretty high metabolism. you could almost say I have to eat for two people!" she giggled again and got up to leave, "It'll take us a bit to get to the committee headquarters,since it's in new york city, but no worries I've got the money to get us there via airplane, or if you get air sick, we can take a bus. Doesn't matter to me."

As she stepped out of the building she smiled and shaded her eyes as the sky lit up a brilliant sunny blue sky and they had been in the building for a little bit, she wasn't blinded by any means but she was definitely wanting to be able to look at the nice blue sky rather than be blinded, she turned back to Ketsu to say something about the super nice day and was about to ask him if he knew how to walk on air when as she started to turn her head towards him and was half pivoted to face him her eyes went wide as she shoved him back into the door they had just closed and was seemingly smacked by a blur with blood splattering from her face as she twirled from the momentum and hit the ground with a thud.

"DEATH TO THE COMMITTEE" screamed a hollow that had been keeping itself stealthed inside the building and had snuck out when it overheard Naruko mention it as to have this ambush prepared when they left, suddenly it had three buddies all of which looks Mantis like like their little "leader" who was laughing and mocking the girl, who was not dead or unconscious but was coming to grips with the sudden massive pain and the fact she couldn't see and she could have sworn she had opened her eyes.. so shock was keeping her on the ground. As she finally managed to push herself up to her knee's the four hollow jumped to attack her. Laughing at how Alicia would be happy they had struck a blow to their hated enemy.
View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Eating for two? If she was pregnant, it must have been fairly recent, since she didn't appear to be showing whatsoever. Good for her, though. Life was precious, and being able to bring it into the world is something Ketsu would never admit to being jealous of, even if he was half of the equation, he felt like it was the lesser half, at least early on. He disregarded the thoughts, though as the two began to step out into the bright blue sunlight.

Naruko had said they could fly or take a bus, and Ketsu was about to reply that he didn't mind either way when she pushed him hard back into the door; he scowled and was about to question her fiercely when he realized she was now bleeding from the eyes and there was not one, but four hollows standing near her. If not for his natural supression, they'd have probably gone for him as well, but given that he was usually semi-invisible on a spiritual level, and that Naruko had pushed him out of the way...

The pregnant lady pushed him out of the way. She saved him, to an extent, and it looked like she was blind. Four Hollows had ambushed her, the pregnant lady, who saved him.

Oh, fuck no.

In his younger days, Ketsu would have dashed into combat to fight them and kill them, and make sure Naruko was alright all in unison. That was then, however, and this was now. He calmly walked over to her and picked her up, holding her close to himself so she could cry or punch or squeeze or whatever she chose to do, and Ketsu would hold her the whole time.

Within seconds, Ketsu created and shattered a fireball from his left hand, swirling the black cherry blossom embers around himself to create a shield around the two, releasing the full force of his reiatsu in one swoop. The windows of the restaurant and a nearby car shattered from the sudden force as Ketsu kept his eyes on the four Hollows.

"I'm going to give you a collective ten seconds to beg for your lives." One of the mantid hollows immediately began to fly away, obviously scared of Ketsu's abilities, but the black cherry blossom embers surrounded and eviscerated him within seconds, and the other three simply stood still.

"You now have 7 seconds. Start begging."
Ability Name: Moeru Hanabira
Kaitou can create a fireball in his right hand, and cause each individual ember in the fireball to separate, leaving him with a thousand tiny, slender bladed embers which fly away from his hand. Each fragment of an ember is as durable as a Zanpakutou, and while individually they are not a large threat, the sheer number of them is the issue here. Each ember inflicts Hado4 damage upon contact with anything. In order to protect Kaitou from his own attacks, unless he purposefully allows it, the fragments will not enter an area within 85cm of his body. If he chooses to allow them in, he himself is subject to their damage. This technique lasts indefinitely and has no cooldown, and drains only as much reiryoku as casting Hado4 every post it's active. Visually, each ember appears to be a black cherry blossom with a red edge.
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
Naruko tensed as she heard the hollow mocking her before what she assumed was them getting ready to attack her, she was about to do something about it or try to anyways,when she was scooped up from behind, which would have normally freaked her out except she knew it was Ketsu from the familiar energy he was giving off, though it was clearly angered. Part of her was giddy, which confused her slightly, but the other part was worried he would get hurt or worse injure someone else since he had been so worried about that.

As the flare of energy occurred and she thought she heard one of the hollow do..something? and ...then...died? As she could no longer feel it's presence? she relaxed realizing the guy holding her had everything perfectly under control. She was so distracted by trying to make up for her eyesight that she hadn't realized the finality of the threat he had given the hollows nor did the words register with her, or else they may have sent a shiver up her spine. For what reasons..who knows.

She did manage to channel her energy to her eyes and at least stop the bleeding. She didn't know how to heal persay, but she was at least slowing the bleeding down to next to nothing rather than the outlet it had been. She was still severely injured and in pain of course, but at least now she wouldn't bleed to death.
View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

You killed a Hollow without moving, ooooh you're SO FUCKING TOUGH!

The hollow which spoke up was not the one who had attacked Naruko, but he had signed his death warrant. Without moving a muscle, Ketsu watched with cold blue eyes as the bladed flames surrounded that hollow and eviscerated him, as well.

"Three seconds." His gaze was unwavering as he stared at the two remainers. The last non-leader one spoke up next, his voice cracking as he spoke out.

Aw listen man I don't wanna die here, I just- That was enough. He died immediately, too. Now it was just the one who had slashed out Naruko's eyes, who had permanently blinded the poor girl, for a chance to feel cocky and powerful.

"Time's up." The thousand embers collectively surrounded the final Hollow, but they didn't close in on him just yet. He tried to stare through, tried to show he wasn't scared, but he couldn't mimick Ketsu's unwavering gaze, the flames too hot to stare through without issue. The embers were slowly closing in on him, and Ketsu sent one of them towards him at a time; each time he was struck, he cried out in pain as Ketsu held Naruko closer to protect her from the heat of the embers, and when the Hollow finally fell to the ground an entire five minutes later, Ketsu continued to simply stare at him as he finally went for the kill, collapsing all of the embers on the Hollow like a dying star, shattering his mask and killing him instantly. He'd suffered enough.

"Naruko, we should get you to a hospital for now. I promise I'll get you back to New York and to the Committee, but for now we need to get the wounds cleaned out and dressed, alright?" Assuming she agreed, Ketsu would guide her towards the hospital, allowing her to lean on him while she walked, or if she stumbled he would simply pick her up and carry her. He wasn't going to let this be the end of the girl.

As the last of the embers faded away, Ketsu never once looked back at the four deceased hollows. He knew he didn't have a Zanpakutou anymore, which meant their souls weren't purified... and for once in his human life, he was glad of that fact.
Ability Name: Moeru Hanabira
Kaitou can create a fireball in his right hand, and cause each individual ember in the fireball to separate, leaving him with a thousand tiny, slender bladed embers which fly away from his hand. Each fragment of an ember is as durable as a Zanpakutou, and while individually they are not a large threat, the sheer number of them is the issue here. Each ember inflicts Hado4 damage upon contact with anything. In order to protect Kaitou from his own attacks, unless he purposefully allows it, the fragments will not enter an area within 85cm of his body. If he chooses to allow them in, he himself is subject to their damage. This technique lasts indefinitely and has no cooldown, and drains only as much reiryoku as casting Hado4 every post it's active. Visually, each ember appears to be a black cherry blossom with a red edge.
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
Naruko whimpered and nodded in response to Ketsu as she clung to him, but inwardly an entirely different situation was going on. Deep inside herself in what was almost like a shinigami's inner world. Naruko's voice roared hostilely at the Bijuu within her, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S MY FAULT".

"if you had kept your guard up as you were trained too instead of fawning over that male you wouldn't have been caught unawares and blinded," the Bijuu said calmly and manner of factly, which made Naruko's hackles rise as her anger was evident on her face, "You could have at least defended us after I was attacked. If I die you are just going to be chased by humans until you get stuck with someone else and there is no guarantee that they would be as nice as me."

The large goat looking Bijuu looked thoughtful for a moment before conceding a little, "That is true.. However my original point stands that it shouldn't have been necessary," to which Naruko immediately countered, "Well since I'm blind you realize I'm just going to have to pass the time being in here pestering you each and every day now right? I'm not going to sit in a world of darkness doing nothing that is absolutely dreadful!"

The bijuu seemed to pale as the consequences of it's own inaction seemed to register in it's head.

Naruko in the real world just kept clung to Ketsu until doctors said otherwise however as she cut the connection to her bijuu for the moment.
View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Though every attempt to see what Naruko was came back as Human, Ketsu wasn't convinced. He was human, for all intents and purposes, and just as much human as she was; but he could feel something else deep within her. Was it a Hollow? Was it a Zanpakutou? Was it a child? No, it wasn't a child... Ketsu could see that it was something very not human inside her. Maybe that was what she meant, in regards to eating for two?

Maybe he'd never know, because he wasn't about to bring it up right now. He'd keep an eye on it, feeling it swell lightly inside of her, as they arrived at the Hospital.

"We were attacked by Hollows. One of them cut her eyes out." A few nurses rushed to their side to get Naruko to lay down on a bed and dress the wound immediately, while a Police Officer pulled Ketsu to the side to ask some questions. Ketsu, hardheaded as he was, was adamant about keeping at least one hand in Naruko's so she knew he was still there, and due to it being a Hollow Attack, the nurses agreed to work around him. He didn't reveal that she was a member of the Committee, but he figured that wasn't necessary information, at least not for the moment.

Ketsu gave some details of the attack: The two of them were eating lunch in a restaurant, and as they came out a Hollow attacked Naruko and cut out her eyes. Ketsu held her to calm her down, and for whatever strange reason, the Hollows just all sort of died and disappeared. The Officer was not convinced, but did not have any evidence to back up a claim, and left it at that. As he walked away, Ketsu heard the Officer mutter something about 'Committee's not going to like this.'

Well, that at least takes care of letting them know, he thought.

Returning to Naruko, he felt her suddenly cut off the secondary presence inside her and it was just her once more. Ketsu kept his hand tightly in hers, letting her squeeze it as the nurses continued to dress the wound, debriding and cleaning it. He wasn't sure what would happen next.
View user profile

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex took a call from Denver, Colorado about a hollow incident that seemed to have occurred. And how two people took care of it, though one last her eyes. He knew they had an agent in that area, but who knows if it was her or someone else. He requested a picture and the full report before he could make a decision. When he got it, it was obvious who it was. Their resident shinobi, Naruko Lisola. He told them to stabilize her and that he'd be there later that day, in addition to telling them that she was a part of their organization, but not the man with her...at least not to his knowledge. The bounto pulled up her medical file and grabbed some of his latest inventions, artificial eyes. They were prototypes and meant to be temporary, but if it worked, he could easily make a more permanent set in accordance to any specifications she wanted.

When he finally got to Denver, thankfully at a decent time thanks to his priority flight, he headed straight to the hospital that she was being kept. The green haired man essentially took over her care and answered any questions the police officer had, including her lack of a Cleansing Ring, which still hadn't been given to everyone yet seeing as it just recently got into mass production. He had two on him, one that was for himself, and one for Naruko. When he got into the room, he introduced himself and hopefully the lass would be awake. "Hello, I'm Alexander Kerensky, Chief of Research and Development as well as the Committee's doctor when the time calls for it. Such as now. I didn't catch a name of you, good sir, when I got the call." After the introduction, hopefully, he'd speak again. "Pleasure to meet you. As much as I would like to talk to you some more, I have more urgent business. Are you awake, Naruko?" If she was, he'd continue. "Good. I plan on replacing your eyes. They're only temporary and they're only a prototype, but hopefully they'll get the job done. If you like them, I can make a more permanent set with any specifications you want. If you don't want to go into surgery for them and just be blind, I'll abide by your wishes, but we need a decision extremely quickly either way." His next set of actions would be determined by her decision. Or if she needed a little bit of time to decide, he'll give it to her, but there was a time limit.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum