Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 am

Princess
Princess

To the west were the craggy peaks, ever stretching to reach the sky. From a certain angle, they seemed like they actually were, too. The blond-haired male sat in the grass at the base of the mountainous region, under a tree whose leaves were edging from their prime green colors, and from the hue they were taking it seemed they'd soon be a bright red. It was fairly early, though; most leaves didn't start changing until September, and reached their peak in October, but these leaves were showing clear signs of it all the way in August.

I miss you. His voice, soft and sorrowsworn, echoed throughout his head. It wasn't empty by any means, filled with knowledge that could put a library to shame and centuries of experience to call upon, but no matter how far and wide within the expanse that was his mind he searched, he never found them. Without the two voices he'd had most of his life, he didn't always know what to do with himself. This wasn't something he could sit down and come up with a solution to, either, but rather it was something he would simply need to deal with. If he could track down and find a Shinigami, maybe he could ask them about it, and be given some solutions... but as it was, he had no options. He had to deal with it as-was.

Laying on his back, the bright rays of the sun scattered through the leaves and danced on him in the wind, flickering and ever joyous. A light smile came to his face as he remembered when he first met Rena Lisola, lying under a tree very similar to this. What delight it would be if she were to stumble upon him again... though the Captain-Commander of the entire Gotei Thirteen just randomly being in the human world was not to be expected. Instead, he'd simply enjoy this for now. There were no hollows or other immediate threats in the area, and he could certainly defend himself if it came to that.

Subconsciously, his left hand reached down to touch the hilt of his sword, Caliburn. It was by no means the Zanpakutou it once was, it didn't have a soul or a voice and could not speak to him, but it made the isolation a little easier to simply imagine his friend being asleep while he was awake. A little easier, anyway...

Closing his eyes, the wind blew gently through the leaves and he opened his senses to enjoy the scattered sunlight as best he could.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:29 am

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
Naruko had been running around the town like a chicken with it's head cut off because she had misplaced a kunai and was sure she could find it, but so far was failing. It wasn't so much that she dropped it or something as it was that she tried to hit a flying hollow with it earlier and although she killed the hollow her initial throw had missed and went wide. This section of the city was the last one to look through and she finally saw her kunai buried in a tree nearby and ran over to it wildly like a bat out of hell.

Only to realize a moment later she had stepped on top of someone to get to it. Causing her to jump back and bow slightly as she began apologizing lots of times in rapid succession, "Sorry!"

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 am

Princess
Princess

As his eyes closed all the way, the male began to drift into his own subconscious, viewing memories through a different light, small exaggerations which added up if he focused on them, but simply let them play out to see the larger, more major differences. The biggest one was the white-haired demon's power grew every time he dreamed. It was always larger than last time, whether through a fear of the man or an intense hatred of him; by now, it was dwarfing the blond's own. Despite standing nearly a mile away, the male could still feel Accelerator's power like a full-forced punch into his gut, enough that he jerked into consciousness.

Jumping up and screaming in pain, the male heard a voice calling "Sorry" from in front of him. Opening his eyes, hazy as they were from the momentary pain, he realized that his dream had been affected by something in the real world; a girl with a long short-sleeve white coat, a long-sleeve black shirt with gloves over gloves, a convluted appearance but it worked well together. His first thought was in regards to how long it took her to get ready in the morning, though he dismissed that quickly and simply smiled, sitting up cracking his neck.

"Don't worry about it," he stated calmly, rubbing his stomach where, judging by the grass and dirt strewn about, he assumed she had stepped on him by accident. "Hey there." Well, she was someone new. The man in black brought on leg up and rested his right arm on it, using his left behind him to support his stance as he looked her over once more, debating on whether to introduce himself first or see if she was going to do it. Deciding to let her have the first honors, he opened his senses to find that she seemed to be human, as much as he was at least, and judged that her strength was much higher than his; arguably higher than his was as a Shinigami, though he couldn't be sure of that anymore.

Either way, he'd certainly not go into a fight with this one.
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
she slid the kunai up her right sleeve where it just seemed to..vanish..before smiling at him, "Thanks for being so understanding. I got so focused on trying to find this that I didn't realize someone was sleeping on the ground." he said hey there...and she guessed he wanted to start up a better conversation? Well.. she wasn't busy at the moment, she had found her missing Kunai.. and she DID step on him on accident. Sure why not? "Hi there! I'm Naruko. How about you?" she fidgeted a little bit because she wasn't used to making small talk and thus felt she was bad at it. She pulled out a little book and some red reading glasses though and after glancing through a couple of pages she exclaimed, "OH! So so do you wanna go do something? This says I should treat you in some manner since I accidentally hurt you as a way of apologizing properly." which would probably make someone wonder what in the world the book was since the cover was blank and it was just an orange color, but seemed to have social interaction explanations in it.

On that note who at her age, seemingly, would even need something like that? She was raised as a fighter though and not really a socializer..so to her it made sense. It didn't even cross her mind that it was in actuality very odd. She put the book and glasses away after asking her question and if he responded with a sure she'd put a finger to her chin and think about the places nearby that she passed while searching the city. There was a good steak place nearby. Maybe he'd like steak? Well she should just fucking ask him. But she didn't want to until she knew he was even going to accept her offer. WAIT WHAT IF HE TURNED OUT TO BE A PERVERT!?

Nah couldn't be or else he'd have been more angry about being stepped on.

but what if he was...?

The girl looked obviously lost in thought at this point though she was indeed listening and paying attention to the man and anything he said or did registered with her.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 am

Princess
Princess

The object in her hand which quickly disappeared resembled a kunai, though the male was unaware of whether he'd ever seen one in real life before, aside from those mall ninjas who pretend they're top shit despite holding a sword like a stick, rather than an extension of one's soul. Introducing herself as Naruko, the male smiled and slowly rose to his feet while she fidgeted, pulling out a small book and looking through it hurridly. Speaking from the book, he chuckled lightly; people being completely unaware how to have proper social interactions was one thing, but at least Naruko was making an effort to better herself regarding that, even if she was actively reading from the book itself.

"Ketsu." Extending his right hand out to her, he presumed she would know to take and shake his hand, a proper introduction, though if she simply ignored it he wouldn't think any less of her. "I suppose we can go do something, though I'm not exactly sure what you have in mind. Does your book give any suggestions?" Whether or not she'd taken his hand by now, Ketsu would lock his fingers behind his head and lightly lean his neck into it, smiling at the girl lightly.

She looked to be about the same age as him, maybe give or take a year, though he was much older than her... not this body, but his soul. It felt weird beind genuinely human, and he felt his stomach rumble softly.

Crap. Food.

Even after twenty years as a human, Ketsu still quite often forgot that he actually needed to eat for more than just restoring his energy, his body actually required food now. It was even more strange than just being human, having to actually eat rather than just whenever he wanted. It also made it more difficult, since he couldn't just eat fifty steaks, he could actually get full too. Things were definitely strange now.

"How about something to eat? That seems like a good place to start, Naruko." Smiling again, Ketsu hid the fact that he sincerely hoped she said yes.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:19 am

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
"Food would be a great idea. I happened to pass a good steak place earlier while searching around town. It's not that far from here and it's pretty yummy." She said as she twirled and giggled a bit before skipping off in the direction of the steak house, "The book doesn't actually specify anything no.. but I figured food is always welcome to stomachs." Just like she said they didn't have to go far. Three blocks later and they were at a place that specialized in burgers and steaks. She went in first, unless Ketsu decided to be a gentleman, not that Naruko would expect that, and looked around at how busy it was before noticing they had a smoking and non-smoking section, which made her wrinkle her nose a bit as she hated smoking, another oddity given her...talents.

"You don't smoke do you?" She would tolerate it if she needed to since she WAS here to treat the man as an apology, but her voice clearly said she didn't wanna go into the smoking section. Once he made his decision they would sit in whichever section he wanted and get menu's brought to them and asked what they wanted to drink, "Tea for me please." Naruko said without even thinking of another options. Soda was yummy but she had to stay healthy and soda was easy to get addicted to. At least that is what she thought, "Any idea what you are going to order? I think these big huge 14 OZ steaks sound delightful"

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 am

Princess
Princess

Naruko commented that the book didn't specify anything, which Ketsu smiled at. She hadn't shook his hand, but that was fine; it wasn't always something that people who did know how to have social interactions did either, so he was fairly used to it. As she twirled and marched off, or rather skipped off, Ketsu followed behind her like a good soldier. She was the one who knew where they were going, so it was only natural that she was the leader for now. The fact that it was steaks they were going after just made it much better, as his mouth was already salivating at his own thoughts from earlier.

Within a few minutes they had arrived, and though Ketsu attempted to dash ahead of her to open the door, she was already there and walking in. Shrugging his shoulders, he followed in suit. Much like Naruko herself, Ketsu noticed the smoking and non-smoking sections, and mimicked Naruko's turning of the nose, though his curiosity was piqued. It had been several years since he'd heard of anyone having a smoking section in their restaurant, but it was probably very welcome to those who did smoke.

Glancing around, Ketsu noticed that even the non-smoking sections had yellowed walls, though much less caked on when compared to the smoking section, and when Naruko asked if he smoked, Ketsu shook his head.

"Occasionally, but not inside a building. I can wait a few more hours." His voice was calm and reassurring, and as they sat down in the non-smoking section, Naruko immediately asked for a cup of tea, which Ketsu chimed in with 'Make that two', also not needing to look at other options. If they had time, he'd order a coffee after the meal, but he wanted tea to drink while they waited.

Naruko commented on the 14Oz steaks, which Ketsu nodded at. He wondered how she would order hers, on the rare-welldone spectrum. It was variable, but it said a little bit about the person; do you enjoy your food, or simply eat it to live and hate it anyway? Ketsu himself would get it medium rare, and he looked through his menu to glance at the side dishes. After choosing what he wanted, a baked potato and wedge fries, he placed it down and sat back in his seat. He'd wait until she placed her menu down as well, then speak up.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself, Naruko. It's only fair, since you stepped on me and all."
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
She sighed with relief that he didn't feel like smoking right now, you'd think with her specialities being..related.. she wouldn't care.. but she did. So there. They had sat and ordered, with Naruko getting a Medium Well for her 14 oz Steak. The man had asked her for a little bit about herself when a waiter came and picked up their menu's and took their orders down while delivering the two's cups of tea. "Me? I'm pretty awesome I think, not sure yet, no one's compared me to anything or told me anything other than good job and thanks so far. Always learning and growing. Tend to wander a bit, but lately I've been working for the committee. Not sure how much I like it just yet being new to it, but it sure beats finding odd jobs here and there. Since I can do so many physical labor kind of tasks it was easy but getting enough for the month was kind of a put off."

She rambled on for a few more minutes talking about the random jobs she did from mowing yards to disposing of mass garbage to finding cats and even delivery jobs since she could cut across fields and stuff and beat some traffic to some destinations. she actually was interrupted by the waiter from before showing up with their food, as she chewed and swallow the first cut bite of her steak, as she quickly dissected it into bite sized slices, she looked up at Ketsu and said , "So how about you? Since we're all chatty and stuff anyways. Might as well ask."

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Princess
Princess

Naruko went on to explain a bit about herself, and though it was rather conceited and a tad arrogant, Ketsu didn't detect any purposeful arrogance or aggression in her tone. She was genuinely speaking the truth of what she knew, not trying to brag but just be honest, and he understood that sensation. He listened to what she said as he took a sip of the piping hot tea while she spoke, simply smiling idly at the heat from it; being a fire user, heat rarely bothered him, and in fact was a slight comfort. Not that he'd drink boiling water out of a pan, but he didn't mind tea or coffee being rather hot.

When Naruko mentioned that she worked for the Committee, Ketsu zoned out for a moment, missing the rest of her comments. The Committee... basically, the Human Defense System, the protectors of Humanity when the Gotei were busy, to an extent. He'd have to look into that, for sure. He'd heard about them while he was a Shinigami, but he'd never encountered anyone who was a member, until now. As the waiter came back and placed down their meals, the smell of the steak snapped him back into reality and he realized Naruko was still talking.

She quickly devoured a bite while cutting the rest, and Ketsu simply smiled again as he picked up a wedge fry and cut some of his potato up first. She suggested that it was his turn now, and he nodded quietly, thinking for a moment. He couldn't exactly simply go "Well I used to be a Shinigami and now I'm not, so I don't know." No, this had to have a bit more tact to it.

"Well, I'm still trying to figure out where to go, honestly. I don't have a whole lot of training with my abilities, beyond what I could do without exposing other people to risk, but... maybe I'll look into the Committee, like you mentioned. I've heard of them through the grapevine, though you're the first member I've met. Were you here in Colorado for a specific reason, or just wandering aimlessly like I am at the moment?"

Chewing his potato after he finished speaking, Ketsu would work on that first before eating any of his steak, knowing that if he didn't finish the plate in front of him, the steak would taste better later on than the potato would.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Human
Human
Shinobi's Heart
"That makes sense," she said with a nod before he asked another question of sorts, which she waited until he was done to answer of course, "Nah. I was before I joined the committee yeah. Wandering lots and lots, but I just got done killing some hollow here in town. which is why my kunai ended up in that tree you were under. you really should join. Oh! how bout we go back to HQ together? They'd be nicer seeing a new face with an old one, even though I'm still technically new I'm a member rather than a stranger. they were pretty nice when I joined but idk. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable if I went too?"

She dug in in a rather unlady-like manner to the rest of her steak. It wasn't "gross" but it was definitely something you'd see in a cartoon. But she didn't make a mess and she literally cleaned her plate of everything possible without trying to lick it clean, which thankfully she didn't do, "Maybe I could help you explore your abilities more too? I mean it can't be that dangerous if it's just me and you right?" she politely and almost regally finished her tea in a calm manner, completely opposite of how she had finished her plate before setting it down and giggling a bit, "Sorry if I seem pushy. If you don't wanna go that's fine. Just thought I'd ask."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum