Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Attack on Island?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I'd have already prepared and left for Greenland. Didn't particularly care about the why or the what. I merely knew there was an Arrancar or two in good need of a massive pummeling. With my winter clothes on, a long overcoat and pants, I moved in until I saw what was simply it.

No people. No signs of life. Merely a ghost town. At least, that was what it seemed like at first. I'd have to investigate to find out more. That aside, I figured I'd let someone know I was here, activating my fullbring and surging my power outward, almost like a signal flare. It wouldn't disturb the already dead town, but it would let whoever was behind all this know that they weren't going to last much longer.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:06 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The gray haired young quincy had left for Greenland with Maki, if for nothing else than the last thing he wanted to do was get lost... again. Touching down Sakota pulled his hood up, the eeriness of the lack of people even in this god-forsaken place caused deeper chills in the young man than the cold did. Focusing his reiatsu to the chip behind his left ear there was an audible beep signifying that his Dragoon's were fully operational and ready to be deployed from their holster secure underneath his wide open hoodie. Manifesting his bow in his left hand Sakota stood behind his boss to her left side, awaiting her command to vaporize any hollow they happen to encounter.

The request she had made back at the office to look into reversing hollow fication was the only thing that prevented him from just leveling the whole island turning it into 836,000 Miles of flat lifeless rock without further commands.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron showed up pretty much ready for war in any of the various forms it might come in. Looking around the desolate city streets Aaron let out a pulsing wave of EM energy, and used his Reitsu which was mixed in with it to turn all Iron in the nearby vicinity to Iron Dust for him to control at will. His Electromagnetic senses kicked in at once and he sensed 10 Hollow within 100 feet of them, but they were quickly dispatched by various spike formations within the Iron Dust.. "Area's all clear boss, so where do we go from here?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion had been sent on an awfully important task, apparently. It was to oversee the complete destruction of Greenland. Were it not for the multitudes of souls it could assimilate the creature would have thought this an awful idea by the new Cero Espada. Regardless, it's work had been swift and efficient, until now it was all alone in a land overrun by freshly created hollow. So far, it had to put a few down for being slightly too rowdy, but that was simply par for the course in this kind of situation.

As it stood in the destruction, it noted the presence of a few rather powerful energy signatures. One even seemed to be showing off to try and scare it away, but Legion wouldn't heed this warning. Instead, it would simply lie in wait in the destroyed capital, surrounded by the creatures it had helped create. It felt that fighting off all these individuals would be beyond its capabilities, but its allies were sure to arrive at some stage soon hopefully.

With its supreme control of its spiritual power, Legion would mask itself completely to catch these people unawares. Using its small stature and non-threatening appearance to lure them in just a little too close. Were it not for the rather extravagant mask they may have even fallen for it being some sort of survivor of this crisis. The shadows it controlled had already spread throughout the area, masking themselves by melding with the natural shade, ready to spring forth in ambush for anyone foolish enough to get close.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
After waiting for a few minutes, all that was here on our side was Aaron and Sakota. I thought others were on their way. Oh well, they'd get here after a while. "Alright, everyone, comms on. We're splitting up. Look for someone of sizable power, anything off, anything like that. I mean, it's fucking Greenland. What else were we gonna find? If you get into too much trouble, say something in comms. Aside from that, I'll see you in a few. I'm gonna see if I can bash a few holes in the one behind all this."

And with that, I'd be off. Orders were given, comms were up. There wouldn't be an excuse now. (No need to split into threads unless you guys want to. Aside from that, Rena will decide where Maki vs Alicia takes place.)

View user profile

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin came a little after Maki got here to Greenland. Winderlin wasn't sure what he was looking for but he got that feeling in his stomach like he always did when things were around him. Then poof it was gone. Winderlin wasn't really sure where it went but he shook it off. Maki gave orders and Winderlin wen out to do them as given.

Winderlin started to walk down a street searching houses and looking in alleys not really sure what the fuck he should be looking for. He was confused and not feeling the greatest. It just felt like something was off and not right about the picture that he or anyone else was in. Winderlin wasn't sure what do beside stay sharp on his toes and pray that everything goes right.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:51 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"As you wish" Was all the young quincy said before vanishing with hirenkyaku, he had already acquired a target that stood out from the rest, though he did not hesitate to vanquish all of the hollows he stumbled across while he hunted. His arrows making quick work of all of the hollows he had came across, purifying them and sending them on their way through the cycle of souls.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
It took far longer than I was hoping it would, but the one behind this ordeal was found. An Arrancar of near-equivalent power to me. "Before I terminate you, can I at least know your name? I'd like a trophy. Something that I can say I killed." No answer. Hello? Are you there? I'd tap her on the shoulder, her body wobbling slightly. I'd walk to the other side of her so I could see her face. It was empty and glazed, as though she'd long forgotten what she was doing here, how to function, and even simple things like 'Hello and goodbye' would likely trouble you. It was almost disappointing.

Rather than trifle myself with waiting for her to get her shit in order, seeing as that probably wasn't gonna happen, I pulled up an icy stone twice the size of my desk, and pummeled her with it until she was literally a Cero. No King, no Queen. Just a zero.

Then with bits of blood staining my bored and displeased face, I trotted away to meet with the others. "Farewell, Queen of Nothing."

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum