Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:05 am

Human
Human
Winderlin get shocked physically and mentally by his boyfriend because of his stupid actions, he didn't think that Jun would do or be capable of doing something like that. He Felt the electrical charge come over him and shock his body through out. It wasn't a pleasant feeling but it didn't hurt on the side of death. After this all his water dome was gone and he just had his ring left. He waited for an opening from Jun but it never came.

Jun jumped toward Winderlin and there a whip, Winderlin quickly made a water wall before the whip hit him. As the whip made contact with the water it explode which evaporate some of the water but also made it splash in Winderlin's face. Winderlin sighed mentally for a second before he caused several Air Slashes toward Jun hoping to push him further away but also trying to cut him as well, after my wave of air moves Winderlin used the water on the ground and froze a nice circle on the ground like he did once before fighting Sakota. He needed this advantage on playing field clearly.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun moved to avoid the air slashes while he fired fire balls the power of a hado 31 from the fire whip. It did force him to back off a little bit, well outside his whips' range at thirty yards. Then the bf froze the ground around him. Well, that made ground combat a ton harder than it needed to be. Almost. Ice was still water. "Think a little bit better...ice is still water and I have electricity. Your wind, if you knew just how to use it properly, could negate my fire in addition to your water. But my electricity seems to be a bit harder for you to deal with. It's not a bad idea, but it's not particularly good when I'm sticking to air...it's still limiting my options...and giving me more..." He lashed out with another burst of lightning, aiming for the ice covering the ground. It was sure to make it weaker, which was good considering this was a sparring match, but maybe it would also force a little more creative thinking...

Jun used bringer's light to stay a good five feet above the ground and blurred at an angle to Win's right, lashing out with the fire whip at a ten foot range. Then he went up, lashing out with his plain one. He was keeping a couple tricks in store...some very basic ones, but it could help with the lesson.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin smirked a bit as Jun since he thought he had him trapped a bit. This was going to funny and even better. As his boyfriend thought he trapped him but didn't do it that well. Winderlin quickly jumped in the air and made his wind platform the same way he did when he fought Sakota. Winderlin thought it was funny for a second since everyone likes to second guess Winderlin's ability and potential at times. As the fire and lighting strike the ice Winderlin smiled.

"Maybe you shouldn't question my purpose and maybe don't question your smartness of your boyfriend." Winderlin said taking his electrified Water now and threw it towards Jun since he knew that water was water and that was what he control, on top of that he used his wind to help with carrying the charge of the electricity. He knew that this was god idea and great move on his part. "I'm learning so be carful."

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum