Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:48 am

Human
Human
Jun had called Winderlin and told him to meet up at the Committee HQ. Winderlin wasn't really sure why he had to be there but he went. Jun probably had a new toy he wanted to try out. Or he made a new toy so he could just call me. With Jun you never quite know what that boy is thinking. Regardless it was Winderlin's boyfriend so he went to the HQ like he was told.

When Winderlin got he went straight for the area Jun worked in. Winderlin finally learned the lay out.... Well he more just learned how to get to places that Jun would be. He went to his office and knocked on the door wait for someone to answer the door.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Instead of Jun, it was Alexander Kerensky, a six foot tall man wearing a long tailed coat, nice button up shirt with a sweater-vest, slacks with steel-toed boots, a black bucket hat, and had a very odd cane on him. Oh, and his hair was green. "Junny is already in Training Room 4. He'll keep you on your toes if you're not careful. That training area has forests, canyons, and a cityscape for you to duel in. Good luck. I'll be keeping an eye on it from here." The man gave a kind, if sort of creepy, grin. And sent the young man on his way.

Jun for his part, was wearing his standard outfit (see my avatar) and waited for Winderlin to arrive. When he did, smiled kindly. "Just because we're in a relationship doesn't mean I'm going to take it particularly easy on you. I expect the same from you. I'm sure you know the rules on spars. Nothing permanently debilitating, but also no death blows either. Shall we? Your move princess." He winked when he said that last part, in a teasing manner. Wind and water was going to be interesting to fight against.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:00 am

Human
Human
Winderlin laughed a bit. He took offense a bit that Jun would think that he wouldn't actually try. Winderlin still kept a smirk though since he was going to make this spar a bit better. He had a deal in mind that hopefully Jun would play by. Winderlin ripped his shirt off and was ready to really fight Jun.

"I have a wager for us. Loser has to do something. How does that sound to you?" Winderlin said hoping that it would catch Jun off guard and it would give him a chance to give a good first blow. Winderlin secretly kicked his right foot back as if he was stretching but he was actually send an Air Slash from behind Jun. This might be a bit cheap but he was going to win this one way or another.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun rose a thin, blonde eyebrow when Win took off his shirt. Then asked about a wager. But he was also paying attention to any sucker blow while he was pondering it. Which came as an air slash while the other teen was stretching. Backflipping behind the rock he was sitting on and ducked so that it would cut the rock in two horizontally, Jun jumped right afterwards, grabbing the free piece and tossed it like an overgrown Frisbee at him. "Sounds interesting, but add in the condition that the loser has the right to decline the request and have a different one, then I'm game. Catch me if you can, princess." It was kind of funny, since Jun was more feminine than Win was.

But the blond went deep into the forest, keeping his eyes, ears and senses up and around him. The forest wasn't thick, but it also wasn't like you can see all around you with clarity. He had a small plan in mind. He wasn't exactly hiding is powers, so he'd wait for Win to make another move. Hopefully actually being there first.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 am

Human
Human
Winderlin chuckled a bit. Jun made this a bit more fun for Winderlin then he thought. Winderlin was shocked that the strip tease and wager didn't distract him but hey Winderlin had more trick s up his sleeve to win this spar. Jun threw a rock at Winderlin which shocked him for a bit. Winderlin stood for a bit before using the rock as a post and jumping in the air. Winderlin then uses his Wind manipulation and hovered in the air a bit taking in a deep breath. He then came crashing down into the ground causing a huge air wave cutting down all the trees in the training room. Winderlin smirked a bit. Proud of himself for thinking of a clever idea.

Once that was down Winderlin drained some of the trees with water and formed a water pool in the air. Since Jun lost all his trees Winderlin was curious to how he would doge this attack. Winderlin turned the water pool into tiny little ice needles and rained them down. If Jun got really hurt Winderlin would just use his healing waters on Jun.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
(OOC: yeah, considering how large the training room is, you're not doing that. Maybe in the area, but not in the entire room.)

Jun jumped to avoid the sudden air waves that cut down the trees and shrubbery. Upon landing, he hid a bit underneath and watched as the other teen extracted water from the trees and formed ice needles, saturating the area. The blond hid a bit more underneath. Those needles were weak, but his durability wasn't the greatest. A bit brute forcey, but not bad as a whole. He himself would have set the place on fire.

Punching the tree he was hiding underneath, he sent pieces of bark and shrapnel at Win, using that opportunity to change environments again, this time heading towards the mountainous area. Upon reaching the area, he used a kido spell. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko." In an instant, all trace of him disappeared. But he kept moving, albeit slowly. And waited for Win to arrive. What would he do next? Wind was an interesting concept...he could do a lot with that. But Jun needed to make the fight more close range...his ranged abilities weren't powerful, and half of his was nulled by half of Win's....

View user profile

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:38 am

Human
Human
Winderlin quickly reacted to the trees with creating a wind to push the tree away from him. He was shocked how quick and active Jun could be. H didn't think that Jun had it in him to predict or even match him, but it made the game way more fun in his head. Winderlin was going to attack but Jun had created distance between them. He knew this wasn't going to be an easy spar but he thought his boyfriend would at least cut him so slack.

Winderlin used his water ability to draw water moisture from the air and then froze it with the Phase change ability and made steps toward Jun was making his away over there. When Winderlin got there he wasn't sure how to hand Jun at the moment but he knew that Jun wasn't a joke either so he unleashed his spend form which caused a huge ring of water to form around spinning. Winderlin stood waiting for the next blow or opening to come so he can take his shot.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun watched from the shadows...an overall bad spot for him, technically. A huge ring of water...but it flowed extremely predictably. It would be easy to slip through. Still invisible, he walked, careful not to stir up any dust, ducked underneath the water ring when the time came for it, and walked right up to Win's back. Putting a hand in a gun fashion, he became visible as he poked the back of the teen's neck with the extended finger. "Often when an opponent goes invisible, they mean to escape. Others like to use it to set an ambush. You had the means to detect me, but didn't utilize it. If you're fast, you'd be able to dodge such a sneak attack, since the invisibility disengages due to you flexing your power, but they're also usually vulnerable when using such a move. The kido spell that I used bends light to hide me from sight, and constrains my energy to not be sensed. But stirring up a bunch of dust would have made me visible to you. Other invisibility moves may work differently, but your wind and water abilities makes them near useless if you know how to use them right. Round one goes to me..." Jun removed his finger and replaced it with his lips, giving Win's neck a small nibble while putting his leg between the other teen's legs, hooking it around one of them, then pushed, either tripping him or stumbling him.

Smirking almost playfully, he took a few steps back, mindful of the water ring around them. And made a come hither gesture...

~Alex's Lab~

The green haired bounto sweatdropped. It was a good lesson to give to the young lad, but it was still almost like they weren't taking it as seriously as maybe the should. Still, it was fairly funny to watch.

(ooc: yes, it is a cameo. I couldn't resist. XD)

View user profile

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 am

Human
Human
Winderlin was taken back a bit from this foot dance Jun just did. nearly falling on his ass Winderlin pulled some water from the grass beneath him and made a seat and sat in it. Winderlin needed to get the advantage on his wonderful boyfriend. He looked at Jun who motion for him to come toward him.

"Babe something you must of forgot is that you are in my ring." Winderlin said making a full ice dome around them both with the water ring still a liquid spinning around. ""Water, Ice Wind, this is all mine and you sadly have walked into something I don't think you meant." Winderlin smirked getting closer to his boyfriend like he ordered and was mere inches away from his face. Winderlin dropped the brought his water ring closer to them and started to fill the dome up with water. "Round two goes to me."

View user profile

on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
He created a dome of ice and started to fill up while talking. Jun smirked and jumped, almost hovering. "If you'd frozen the water and got my hands as well, it would have been...but you didn't finish the job...try again." He started to spin, having turned himself horizontally. His rings glowed and turned into chain whips. At the ground, he fired ribbons and strings of lightning while at the ceiling he threw ribbons and balls of fire. The electricity would course through the water, shocking anyone still inside it, while the flames would spread as fast as it was put out by the ice it melted. Using bringer's light, he jumped through the resulting hole without touching the water. Landing on a cliff, he spoke again. "Don't half ass it...it could be your last. At least you also made me resort to my fullbring, though."

He jumped towards Win, coating one of his whips in fire. Any touch would set it to explode in a five foot radius. It wasn't strong, but certainly worrisome. And he whipped it at him, the single blade on it pointing at the ground near the black man, well within the explosive radius. He stayed in the air using bringer's light.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum