Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Spar] Sparing with my Boyfriend?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:48 am

Human
Human
Jun had called Winderlin and told him to meet up at the Committee HQ. Winderlin wasn't really sure why he had to be there but he went. Jun probably had a new toy he wanted to try out. Or he made a new toy so he could just call me. With Jun you never quite know what that boy is thinking. Regardless it was Winderlin's boyfriend so he went to the HQ like he was told.

When Winderlin got he went straight for the area Jun worked in. Winderlin finally learned the lay out.... Well he more just learned how to get to places that Jun would be. He went to his office and knocked on the door wait for someone to answer the door.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Instead of Jun, it was Alexander Kerensky, a six foot tall man wearing a long tailed coat, nice button up shirt with a sweater-vest, slacks with steel-toed boots, a black bucket hat, and had a very odd cane on him. Oh, and his hair was green. "Junny is already in Training Room 4. He'll keep you on your toes if you're not careful. That training area has forests, canyons, and a cityscape for you to duel in. Good luck. I'll be keeping an eye on it from here." The man gave a kind, if sort of creepy, grin. And sent the young man on his way.

Jun for his part, was wearing his standard outfit (see my avatar) and waited for Winderlin to arrive. When he did, smiled kindly. "Just because we're in a relationship doesn't mean I'm going to take it particularly easy on you. I expect the same from you. I'm sure you know the rules on spars. Nothing permanently debilitating, but also no death blows either. Shall we? Your move princess." He winked when he said that last part, in a teasing manner. Wind and water was going to be interesting to fight against.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum