Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh hey, I remember that guy. (Saio's Return to Squad 4)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:50 am

8th Division
8th Division
Salt. That's all that can be said for the Captain who just lost every shred of patience she had. But I wasn't upset. In fact, I felt quite proud of myself. She told me to leave, and now I can finally go home. "Come little smartphone, let us have a nice stroll to Bogota!" I would say in a singsong tone, fully emitted as a joke. Though the Captain, Miss Tsaki would surely notice that I'd left behind three bottles of her favorite booze. If she looked closely, there would be a note on one bottle, clearly reading {By the way, it wasn't for the patients Wink Have fun with them, I won't tell anyone about your stash.}

This much would do, and I would leave whether or not the walking iPhone did the same.

Clownpiece: You are such a monster.
Why yes. Yes I am.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would rub her temples, as she had confiscated every last alcoholic candy within the confines of the Squad 4 walls. Her pink orbs seemed to pulsate with a look of pure stress and exhaustion just by simply beinh around the random visitors. Since they had ruined all plans she had of a smooth healing process for her patients, Mei would order the many squad 4 members to place a slight bit more amount of fluids into the now drunk, falling apart convalescents. The woman would sigh with relief knowing the duo had left leaving her a bit regretful for her actions, but proud of her assertiveness towards the situation. However, she would most certainly notice the bottles of liquor and the note tagged along with them. A small smirk would cross her lips, as she noticed the labeling feeling a bit light hearted about the situation now. "What a character..." the woman would chuckle to herself before affirming that the infirmary had been stable and everyone had been taken care of.

As for Emiko, she qould definitely leave the Squad 4 barracks following Saio, however she would definitely keep the words of her mother in her mind. The small girl would seem to feel more ineffective about her programing than she had realized. Perhaps, it was the fact that she still felt a bit of emotion, or the fact that she simply didn't understand why her mother's file was inaccessible. Nonetheless, she would do as the woman said and not return. She would do as the woman said and make sure Saio was taken away. She would make sure that nobody else bothered the healing division, considering how unprepared they were when it came to unexpected and dangerous situations.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum