Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that need to be addressed.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:02 am

Vizard
Vizard
Agree with Shingen on the bulk of what he's said.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:07 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
My only real issue is communication. Especially with the whole Greenland thing, which only 3 people (I asked) knew about it besides Rena, and none of those three said anything and the thread and link got buried in conversation without an announcement tag or anything to attract attention. I'm long since over it, but it certainly pissed me off at the time. It was stupid and bullshit, especially the whole 72 hour thing. Sorry, but that needs to be closer to one week, five days minimum AND needed to have been properly announced before, like made sure all the org. leaders knew about it, before it gets done. And if a thread is gonna have consequences for not being addressed, it needs to be direct messaged to ALL org. leaders so they can tell their peeps, direct messaged or tagged, to go and do work. I don't care how that gets done, but really should have been done in the first place and should from now on. This should also be with meetings, with the org leader doing the meeting to tag it and announcing it or direct messaging people. I don't know if Noz did this, but just saying. I know I told Winnie about the Committee's first chance I got, but had assumed, incorrectly it seemed, that Shana knew about it virtue of him and Noz being brothers.

That said, the info shares should probably be used a lot more as well. I know I need to update only that Jun's testing of the Cleansing Ring was successful. But I had nothing else for any other org. Aside from maybe Tegan creating a furry little army for Chaos...so yeah. That's all I got.

Sorry for not wanting to be overwhelmed with threads. I've done that, and I did not like it. So sorry for trying pace myself and not get overloaded and keep people waiting for me. Especially since I work. Lately, I've only been posting more often because those threads are Event threads. Those are slightly more important and have been my focus.

Jeef knew about my rant in that first paragraph, but now I'm putting it here just so it's been posted and easily looked up.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
I've said it before and I'll say it again Jun, your pacing is fine to me because if nothing else? You're consistent, and when we need you to post you do tend to get it done in a timely fashion, so I've no qualms with your post frequency. I don't want anyone to take on more than they can handle, but I don't want people twiddling their thumbs either.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum