Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
http://www.bleachstory.net/t8084-there-s-a-cave-in-the-middle-of-the-mountains-somewhere

This link right here. This is my entire active and former roster. It's on my signature in every thread I'm in. It contains everything you need to know about all of my currently used characters. I have characters in almost every organization. If you want a topic with any of them, Just ask.

I'm no longer going to be asking in Discord. Period. You wanna topic with me, you contact me.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hey, I want a thread. Besides the one I joined you. Idc with who or what plotline, we can talk it out on Discord in DM.

Oh, Naruko wants a mission last I heard. So there's at least a cameo potential there, go talk to Rena, I know she asked a few times.

Shana has a thread that requires your attention, don't know if you knew that or not, just thought I'd mention, go talk to them.

Oh, and Jun is helping the Gotei. You know, the org. that your ally just kicked out of their homes? Yeah, Idk if you wanna call him in that thread and let him know what's up or whatever, but there is that. Enjoy!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum