Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:47 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy took the words in as factual truth from this one. Her body language spoke more volume than anything else and the fact that she has a Fraccion is another point on her board. The wind began to pick up a bit and Iggy shifted a bit in order to shield her from the wind itself. This was to be his first sign of trust, at least to her, that he could be trusted to do his job for her. While he knows and understands that he can't be in multiple places at once, he can choose specific people...for specific reasons...at specific times which could and would determine the outcome of specific battles that very well could determine the outcome of even specific wars. Iggy may very well be a Hollow compared the Arrancar ability-wise but there are other things that he holds on equal footing or higher to them. It is this reason that he will retain in memory and spirit so that he will push forward through in order to maintain, not only his new job but his very being as a true Hollow in order to add some value to Hollows as a whole.

"What size do you plan to make your Fraccion? I'm not sure yet what the limit of the Exequias will become but it will most likely be dependant upon the abilities of the members. The stronger the members, the fewer the members. Of course their abilities play a part as well." speaks Iggy as the wind begins to die down but still blows against him as he faces it off.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"To be honest with you I hadn't planned that far ahead, in fact I just happened to stumble upon Quill during one of my walks, he intrigued me so I took him home... God that make me sound like a little girl taking home a lost puppy. Shit, I guess I kind of am...." The sudden realization that even though she was seventy-five years old yet still had the impulses of her six year old self kind of caught her off guard. She didn't miss Iggy shifting his stance to stand between her and the oncoming dry wind, He apparently took his job far more seriously than she did. Of course there wasn't much to being an espada, until the Cero decided there was. For the most part their whole lives was sitting around on their asses eating anyone foolish enough to challenge them and fail. As Yukari continued to speak, she spoke with such confidence it was almost as if she had been in a similar situation. Though I suppose it would be safer to have called her the bad apple. "That sounds like a good plan though, because what good is it if you can't keep them in line, it only takes one particularly potent bad-apple to turn your forces against you."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 am

9th Division
9th Division
As the wind completely died down, Iggy turned to Yukari face to face again as the conversation continued. His thoughts began to vein a bit more but nothing too wild as he did still want to breathe after the conversation ended. One particular point stood out from the others at this moment and he decided that this will be his next topic. Iggy raised his hand in order to make this next statement sound important..whether it actually ends up being such but no two minds are ever exactly the same.

"Yukari...would I understand that I may be asking questions that may seem as dry as our surroundings and I do apologize for that...however, there is at least one more thing on the dry side I feel I must ask. On your transition from Hollow to Arrancar, did you lose any of the hunger, turn into something different, or gain the ability to satiate the hunger in return for something else?" asks Iggy as the answer to this question could very well have a factor in his future decision making related to him becoming an Arrancar. After addressing that, Iggy lowers his arm to allow Yukari the ability to focus on her own words and thoughts. This has certainly turned into a very interesting day indeed for his first day.

View user profile

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Well I can't say that I lost the hunger completely, but since I had elevated into an adjuchas level I had found that I can live off of the Reishi in the air, or the reiatsu that human's release subconciously allowing me to get all of the sustenance that I required from just walking around here or in the human world. Of course the Gigai I had stolen from a shinigami years ago helped with that. Occasionally the urge to actually eat a soul or two strikes me, rarely the urge to hunt a hollow hits too but yeah." Yukari said, the topic wasn't exactly interesting though she could understand Iggy's curiosity on the subject, though based on his questions Yukari could only assume that she did not have a typical hollow's eating habits since her time as a gillian, she could only assume that one of the hollows she had fused with at the time was a plant or something like that. "Of course, I may not be the best person to ask about that, maybe one of the others would be able to fill you in on that."

"I am guessing based on your question you have quite the appetite on you eh?" Yukari said with a wry grin.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:56 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy thought about what was said for a moment before the last comment was made which did make him smile a small bit. He never thought about how large or small his hunger actually was. The only thing that mattered was satiating that hunger in order to continue his existence. He was lucky that he came across an Arrancar of this caliber this early in his job. Being able to speak this openly with others may not be as easy.

"Yukari, thank you for your time as I'm know you had your own curiosities about me that you wanted to get answered. Due to how well everything went today between us, I feel that we should be able to converse any other times in the future. We still should be very careful on how often and who we do it in front of though. The less people who see certain things and feel less suspicious of unnecessary things won't take unnecessary actions for no reason" suggests Iggy as this is how he truly feels. Right now he could truly use as more he could trust but on the other side of the coin, he knows there will be those that won't ever trust him for several reasons. His job title, responsibilities due to that title, the "relationship" the title puts him with the Cero, and/or simply the fact that he's a Hollow. "I won't hold you up from anything you need to get done to day Yukari..if there's anything you need to get done that is. I, on the other hand, still need to finish my first watch. This has surely been a pleasure and take care." says Iggy as he prepares himself mentally for returning to work by looking out toward the desert and beyond.

View user profile

on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:58 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Any time, I may not have much motivation as far as being an Espada is concerned, but Time is something I seem to have in surplus. And I agree, don't want people thinking we are plotting against them, though of course being too secretive about it could be just as problematic." The young arrancar said with a smile, she knew that even if they met in private and rarely, word would eventually get around and someone would get suspicious. And as a whole hollow's were a suspicious bunch, especially of each other, back stabbing and power plays being a regular part of their lives. Hell if it wasn't for the fact that the Shinigami existed, the espada probably wouldn't either. "See you around, .... or not, ya know whatever the case might be."

With that Yukari left slowly sauntering off, it was about time she made sure that her pet hadn't been killed, or you know did something stupid.

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum