Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Rounds...First Shift

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:31 am

9th Division
9th Division
Location: Las Noches...Day: 1....Era: Cero Espada Alicia...Recorded by Exequias Leader: Iggy Garcia

About to make my first rounds of the lands in my new position for the protection of the Cero Leader and the Espada as a whole. Under my watch, no one will make any aggressive and unseen movements toward them without my knowledge. I do understand I, as an individual, cannot be everywhere at the same time. There are ways around that that I am planning to implement. How well they will work will be learned through time and experience before I do gain trustworthy members. This is not just any task to take upon one's shoulders and I wanted this responsibility for a specific reason. Now, to prove that I didn't take on something that was too large of a task to begin as a loner.

As Iggy finished writing in his journal of the beginning of his new position, he put it away and looked forward out toward the sands that seemed so endless to the naked eye. There were countless things out there...what was out there and how they got there weren't his concern. The only thing that mattered was that they didn't try to get close to any members of the Espada at any time from the moment onward. As far as future members of the Exequias Squad is concerned, time will tell because really....how many will be willing to put their lives on the line for sake of the Espada when most simply want to replace the members themselves? That's just going to have to be a cross in the road Iggy deals with when he gets there. After pushing these thoughts through his mind, Iggy begins his trek around the perimeter that he established to start keeping his watch over his new world and it's inhabitants.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:48 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari, the dark haired Third Espada, was out walking the sands returning home, after a rather unsatisfactory meal when she felt the presence of one of the people who had been at the Alicia's little coup d'etat that earned her the role of Cero Espada. The dark-haired espada didn't care one way or another, she wasn't anywhere near ready to start fighting on the levels of those people, nor was she planning on doing so even when she did reach that strength, One does not paint a target on one's back if one can avoid it. But this presence had belonged to one of the newer members to the Fold, a member who had taken up the role of head of the Exequias, a sub-faction within the Espada who answers directly to the Cero queen, whose primary jobs are protection and assassination. In that way they are similar to the Shinigami's Punishment force, showing up doing their job and leaving without so much as a trace.

Yukari was curious as to what would push an Arrancar to take on such a role, so she approached the presence luckily from Iggy's front, keeping her hands at her side in a non-aggressive stance she would approach. "Hello, I remember you from the changing of the Thrones, We didn't get much chance to talk at that time. My name is Yukari, currently Third Espada, and you are the head of the Exequias right?"

View user profile

on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 am

9th Division
9th Division
As Iggy progressed forward, he felt a presence nearby but he didn't want to seem paranoid and jumpy, especially if this presence only ended up as one of theirs for any variety of reasons including pestering and trick playing. He wasn't particularly in the mood for either of the latter but when you don't have a choice but deal with the situation at hand...you do what you gotta do. At least, that's what Iggy believes. The presence kept up with Iggy for a short distance as it began to close in on him before outright speaking to him in a familiar voice. Not familiar as in Iggy was glad to hear it but familiar enough that he could recognize it from a recent endeavor. He half-turned and glanced out of the corner of his left eye to confirm what his ears had already picked up on and this person was one of those from the Changing of the Leader Ceremony the other day.

"You are correct. And Third Espada is pretty high. Must get pretty chilly up there in the higher ranks. I've considered approaching for an Espada rank before but thought it would be wiser for a Hollow like me to stay the course and out of the way of you Arrancar as much as possible." Iggy paused as a thought crossed his mind. The recent event itself that even have the two of them speaking. "How comfortable are you with our new leader as I didn't get to experience any of the rule of the previous Cero?" he asks. Iggy wonders with a couple of things in mind but the most profound is the position he just gained and if he gained it at the right time under the right leader.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:45 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I am plenty comfortable in the cold, more so than this desert anyways, and yeah that would probably be a safe option, at least for now. Who knows if you prove yourself someone might help you evolve, " Yukari said in response to his comment about the gap that had opened between her and most of the other Espada, and the entirety of the hollows in Hueco Mundo, of course the exequias leader probably had no idea about her icy powers, Though she did look rather pensive at the question he asked. There was no good way to answer this, at least not one that she could think of. From one answer she would look like a suck up, another makes her seem like a trouble maker looking to over throw the new leader. The third and probably the most accurate would make her seem unloyal which if she thought about it, she truly wasn't loyal to the throne or whoever sat upon it. They were just a means to an end for her, a way to keep a bunch of targets off of her back, granted with her new found position she probably has more now than when she was a nobody but that was her problem. With no good lie, or at least not one she could tell convincingly the little brunette figured the truth would benefit her the most here, "Honestly I have no opinion one way or another, this number is nothing but a shield to me. It keeps weaklings from thinking I am a meal, if I have to take the orders of someone who would be able to boss me around anyways to keep it then so be it.'

"So if you don't mind me prying, what is your story. If you have managed to miss the better part of a 5 millennium reign entirely just to show up in time for a changing of the guard. You really have my attention, heck even as a newborn hollow I had known of Graven, and his rule. He didn't bother with me until I took out one of his upper Espada, at which point and time he gave me a room and a number." Yukari said, she was being wholly serious, she was interested in the hollow before her.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened with extreme respect and some curiosity as this was his first face to face conversation with a member of the Espada. The first thing that caught his attention in the responses made by Yukari was that she said he could evolve. A question began to formulate in his mind based off of that however there was something else he needed to address first. "Before we move any further in this conversation, let me correct my unapparent rudeness by formally introduce myself. I am Iggy Garcia. Now..you just mentioned that, using your words, 'if I proved myself that I could evolve' but what's further than a Vasto Lorde or am I missing something here?" said Iggy as he explained as he still searched for the answer in his own mind that maybe he did miss something and didn't realize it.

Now..moving on to the latter part of the conversation was the actual meat of the conversation as they say...at least for the moment it was. Iggy's life was pretty boring...at least from his standpoint on it. The issue was how he didn't cross Graven in any manner in his existence. As Iggy even now thinks upon it, he completely worded his question wrong but did get a new perspective on his life from it. "Well, Graven and I never crossed paths physically and I never took orders from him in any manner. Therefore, I never got to experience what things were like under his iron fist. While I lived while he was around...the effect of his rule didn't quite reach me in any capacity. I hope that answers your question." says Iggy as he thought of something else. "Would you happen to know when the last time the Exequias were used?"

View user profile

Yesterday at 5:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"A pleasure Senor Garcia, I used to think the same to during my short stint as one, then I was granted a shortcut to becoming an Arrancar. Unfortunately the procedure kind of left me irritable, and the third espada at the time, the same soul who extended me the invite didn't survive the aftermath." Yukari said, looking back somewhat fondly at that memory, there was days she missed her Vasto Lorde form, it was far larger than her current one, and was less likely for someone to try and nom on her, granted the number was almost as good of a deterrent, though when Iggy continued Yukari could understand what he meant, though she was kind of sad to not be able to answer his question, granted she herself wasn't even a century old yet. "Unfortunately I do not, It hasn't been since I have joined the espada, Of course I have only been around for about three quarters of a century, a hollow for the majority of it. Maybe Alicia-san would know, or one of the higher numbers."

Yukari would take a moment to stretch her arms upwards, leaving her entire torso open for an attack that would not come, nor would it probably effect her much if it did. Her Hierro was second to none, and she was more than proud of it, though all of this talking in the desert air was really starting to dry out her throat. As her arms lowered back down she waved one hand creating perfectly clear icicle out of her own reiatsu that she immediately popped into her mouth, letting it melt, the cool water soothing her dry tongue and throat on contact.

View user profile

Today at 8:48 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened as Yukari spoke and raised some interesting points. It started to get him thinking a little bit before he quickly pushed the thoughts out of his mind as they just felt wrong to him for some reason or another. It was just something he couldn't quite place his finger on but it definitely didn't feel right to him to become an Arrancar. He is naturally a Hollow and to go against that nature seems wrong in some way. Everyone is free to choose their own paths though and Iggy surely can't go back and have this discussion with the past version of Yukari and even if he did...what effect would it even have? The past Yukari would most likely still end up taking the path she's on now or even be pushed toward it further because of that very conversation. The last thing Iggy needs is to be the very reason someone makes a life altering decision like that one."Well I surely can't account for those who voluntarily went down the path of the Arrancar and certainly not the ones who went involuntarily but either way. It doesn't seem like the path for me." explains Iggy.

Just as he finished speaking, Iggy noticed that Yukari used one of her abilities as a refresher for her dry throat. It definitely seemed like a good idea but it caught his attention for a number of reasons. The first one being the most obvious one in that he too shares in ice manipulation however, hers seems to work on a completely different basis than his does. It seems to give her much more freedom to use it than his does as his is heavily dependant upon the environment around him. "I'm now a bit jealous of you Yukari. You have such free will with your ice abilities whereas I am required to depend upon the surrounding environment and the natural water found in it." Iggy says as he turns to look out toward the desert sands with no drop of water in sight as far as he could see.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum