Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Power Study (canceled)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:30 am

Victor had called some people so he may study how their powers work, he called in the first study subject. He was using his own lab so that meaning all his creations are going to stress everyone out, mainly Min cause of her weird habit to transform in to a maid with large knockers. The first subject controls wind and water so he will be the first, Victor told Min not to try any thing with the subject because he rather not have to explain to them that Min would just drown them in her, Victor doesn't know why she does it but she does it any way. The subject was called Winderlin though he did not care, once Winderlin walked in Leo tries to latches to his face and starts to bite him, Leo did not like new people so Victor had to take him off of the subject. "Sorry about that, Leo doesn't like new people entering the lab, anyway my name is Dr. Dawnhammer but my colleagues call me Victor or Golem either way you can call me what ever from the three. So i would like you to use your powers on this devise right hear so i can test how strong your powers are. Dont worry i had my commander test it out for me, my god he hits like a god damn train which i was told moves very fast." Then Shade showed up telling him that rest are on the way. "Ok thanks Shade" He then gives Shade a treat.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:44 am

Human
Human
Winderlin was not really looking forward to this meeting thing lab shit he had to do. Well he thinks had, more of an option, but he said why not. He thought Jun would come along but Jun hasn't answered his call this morning. Hopefully he calls back and joins me. Winderlin showed up to this lab place and walked in. He was quickly almost attacked by this flying thing. He wasn't sure what the fuck it was and was almost about to kill it when someone stopped it. It was the person who sent him the letter, Victor. He explained why he wanted him here and Winderlin found out that more people where coming here. Winderlin wasn't really happy anymore. He didn't feel completely safe in this place. I mean the guy looked nice and Winderlin could tell he had powers of some sort jus the couldn't tell what kind of powers and it felt weird to be here.

"Before I'm nice to you Victor. SHIT ASS FACE, WATCH WHERE AND WHAT YOUR PETS DO, NEXT TIME I WON'T LET IT LIVE." Winderlin said. He fixed his long gray and black shit and black pants. He gave Victor a smile and proceed with this meeting of what ever. "Ok pause. More people are coming and you want me to do what with my powers." Winderlin said as he spun some water around his hands.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:17 am

Hey looks at the subject and said "Ok one watch your tone with me, two watch your mouth or i'm going to cut out your tongue,modify it so you only taste dung and put it back in that skull of yours. I'm in the best of moods today due to lack of sleep for the last 2 weeks, anyway to answer your question in order, yes there are other coming cause who the hell use's one person in this kind of testing, that's like letting a 2 year old fix a nuclear reactor, the other answer to your other question is that i want you so hit that target right there with one of you power then the other power then both, can your small mind handle that kind of information, cause if it can that would be a treat." He walks to shade and asked her to get the other subjects once he is done with the first subject. He then said to Wind "Ok i'm going to tell you this, if your feeble mind can handle it. I'm trying to find out how each power work so i can synthesize it and give lesser powerful shimigami or soul reaper since i'm I speak English, though i can speak about 32 different languages, but that's a story for another time. Anyway ya, just hit this target with one of your power then the other then both at once." Victor then went behind a protective wall of 16 inch thick bullet proof glass.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:11 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Then maybe you should have better control over your pets or inventions. And good luck doing any of that while I'm here...your captain can attest to my power and I doubt he's one to really care about you. As could Captain Melk, and I've gotten a little bit stronger since I sparred with him. So, watch it. We're here completely voluntarily...piss us off, and you'll be looking for someone else while resting in Squad 4 barracks. So how about you put your attitude away or go take a nap before we get started. I'd love to chat with Captain Melk if he's not busy..." Jun's normally green eyes were darker than normal because of the idle threat. Hopefully his connections with Captain Kokoro and Captain Melk would hold some sway over this guy. Or maybe his last name being the same as a newly promoted captain of Squad 5 if he even knew of that guy. The five foot six, thin but lean built teenager wore a form fitting black T-shirt with blue capris like sweatpants and Chinese slippers like shoes. On each middle finger were his rings, being a fullbringer, he needed them for his powers. Mostly...he was already naturally strong and fast, plus he could use kido as well. Maybe the scientist had read Captain Melk's report of him? Who knows.

"Sorry I didn't answer your calls...anyways if this guy ends up being too much of a pain in the ass, we're fully capable of getting out of here." They had Noah's Ark, and just had to press a button to send them home. Hopefully it won't come to that though. Looking at the moron behind the bullet proof glass, he spoke. "As far as your goal goes, most people have equivalents of other powers. An arrancar's cero is equal to a hado 60 for example, or the Shinigami may have an equal blast of power with their shikai. Only way for your garden variety army to stand out is teamwork, not necessarily power, since they don't have much. Trying to add it in like you're thinking of, if my guesses are right, is liable to be not only inhumane, but result in deaths due to compatibility. It's also crap like this that resulted in the Vizard being born, and I do hope you know your own history on how that went down." Jun was also very knowledgeable about Shinigami history and the like. He just hoped this guy knew what he was doing or risk making more enemies for the Gotei 13.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:07 am

Human
Human
Winderlin smiled when he notice Jun was here. He wanted to give him a hug but he thought that Jun didn't want to have those moments at the moment. I mean this was suppose to be very professional but meh it. Winderlin looked back at Victor and sighed and rubbed his head. This was going to be annoying. Winderlin breathed in and a water ring formed around him. Jun was also in side the ring since he was close to me. Hopefully he wouldn't get hurt.

"Alright let's get this done. I'm sorry for Jun's reaction. He gets... Just sorry. I guess I'll attack the damn thing." Winderlin said. He quickly formed an Air Blast with several Air Slashes. Once those were realized he formed a Water Jet from the ring, along with Ice Discs, and other Ice object until the water was completely gone. He breathed out and ran his hands through his hair. He stood there waiting for Victor to say something and to keep moving this along.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 am

"One either be more nice to me cause i'm tired as hell at this point and very cranky or get the fuck out of my lab and wait your god damn turn, and two it is in your letters i sent you, plus i don't give two shits who you report to or who your commander is, what i'm doing isn't going to be for retards like those's lower level dick head out side, they will be for those's who lost their power because of some retarded shit like that. Now get the fuck out and wait your turn so i may get back to what i'm doing. I also don't care who you are fucking right now, but i'm not going to do anything unless someone is going to fuck with me i will rip their tongue out of their worthless skull and replace it with cow shit now get the fuck out before i loss my cool and turn you into a couch potato." He is very tired due to 2 week with no sleep and is not lying about ripping someone tongue out of someone skull."Sorry i am very tired and haven't sleep for like 2 week i think, either way i need you out of my lab until i call you in, be careful about Min i saw her stacking the area in her (shiver) normal look. So if you see a slutty looking main with large knockers thats her and do not talk to her cause its like talking to a siren, the more you talk to her the more you want to bang her, at less that what people have told me."

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun laughed in his face. "Hi pot, it's kettle. And it wants its black spray paint back. There's this thing called professional courtesy that you are severely lacking. And you should care about who we report to, because then you'd have no test subjects if you continue to act this way, tired or no. And again with the idle threats. Being tired is no excuse. Oh, and you're still risking a second version of a vizard with this little experiment. If it was for those that lost their powers, then refer to other Shinigami to give them their powers back. But what do I know, I'm just an assistant to our version of your division. Let's go Win. We don't need to subject ourselves to this crap." With a flick of a finger, he blew away the entirety of the bullet proof glass with his massive physical strength. Grabbing the other teen's wrist, he went outside and through Noah's Ark and his cell phone, left Soul Society.

~Thread Exit and Possible End~

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum