Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:05 am

8th Division
8th Division
This world had no place for someone like me. Time had shown me that much. There were legends and folklore that I was some deity or savior come back for revenge or some crazy thing like that. That's what the few that did believe in me said about me. I didn't care so much about any of that anymore. After a human-run organization accepted me, then pretended I didn't exist, I fled.

I found Ika and his motley crew who were not unlike me. Outcasts, most of them. Still I'd find that Ika had bigger plans. I was okay with it. It's not like I'd lose anything for helping him. And if it meant I'd have a better place to stay, I'd give it my all. I'd be tracking down someone who would only be able to see a fraction of my power.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:27 am

7th Division
7th Division
Hitsuyona had now arrive 'one the scene' with his zanpaktou drawn, and a certain level of fury inhabiting the presence he had since been giving off innately. The young man who was previously a member of the onmitsukido wasn't so foolish to give away the presence of himself just yet, but those who were skilled enough could have certainly picked up on himself. As saddening as it may have sounded he didn't look to jump straight into this ongoing confusion; rather, the young captain wanted to make a calculative decision as opposed to rushing into the battle head first. Surely his aide would have been useful immediately, but rushing without careful consideration could have been problematic in the long run.

OOC: Apparently you are tracking me? Not sure how else to go about it

View user profile

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 am

8th Division
8th Division
I came to an area populated with buildings, and couldn't sense anything. But this was an area full of houses and structures, surely someone was here. "I guess I'll just let my guard down. After all I am totally alone and a defenseless human." I would say this almost as loud as I could, trying not to come off as blatantly obvious. I mean it was still a pretty poor showing, but some stupid thing was probably gonna buy it and try and jump on me. Who knew? I'd be ready for the result either way.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 am

7th Division
7th Division
The young captain had since wandered from the main scene of this 'relentless' battle that had taken forth. He knew his assistance was surely needed, but he felt that the surest way to bring this invasion to a halt involved severing the heads of their ring leaders. Among his travels he releases a black substance from his sheath that seems to attack to the air itself going outwards in many directions. He could sense something off and soon heard a 'helpless human' speak up about being such. The Captain knew it was surely a trap of sorts, and smirks knowing better than to rush in for some type of trap. Instead he aimed the blade horizontally allowing the sharp edges of his blade to be pointed in the general direction of the landscape the noise had came from. He couldn't sense any of his own in the general area, and silencing a threat was more important than any amount of constructional damage. He knew that any human here at this point had to be fully guilty by association, and forms an okasen in attempts to quickly silence his foe.

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum