Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Visiting People That Probably Hate Me (Saio vs Emiko? Possibly a trip to Squad 4)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:38 am

8th Division
8th Division
Hellloooooooo everybody!

To those of you who are new and questionable in brain functionality, I'm your friendly and slightly psychotic neighborhood Saio. To anyone who has a question as to what a Saio is.... well. Fuck you, no one is gonna answer that. Today, as per Doctor Ika's orders, I'm to track down some girl. I was given a minor case file as to what this girl's history was like and let me tell you. Her mother's a half-baked lunatic who just so happens to be one of the leading members of my old Division, Number 4 to be precise.

She's also married to some blind dude, and let me tell you... wait a minute. I feel like I know him. Somehow. Whatever. Anyways, I took the form of this girl's mother, who I think is named 'Mei Tsaki'. While I was pretty sure this girl would be able to tell I wasn't her mama, I still thought it'd be fucking hilarious.

Clownpiece: And here I thought you were done playing with people's hearts.

As if. I haven't had a reason to, since no one talks to me. Time for a change in that.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:04 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Emiko had been sent out in order to seek and destroy the enemies of the Seireitei in any means necessary. Her small legs had carried her as fast as possuble as she emitted a wave of sensing which only extended a total of 50 feet in front of her and it had yet to pick up a foe who wasn't already in a battle to the death sort of thing. However, it was not in her programming to give up under any circumstances whatsoever, considering that was not the way her creator did such things.

Emiko would continue to search only slowing down when she had discovered the perfect specimen for her target. She would scan her database before proceeding, "Race: Vizard. Same Power Range. What an odd Reitsu.." The young cyborg.. android.. robot.. girl would continue walking ever so slowly toward the being bwfore it had come into view. Wait, was that really it? No, that was mother, except she wasn't allowed to be around mother. Wait, no. This reitsu clearly was not that of mother's for she could not mistake her mother's reitsu. It was engraved into her very memory before she could even sense. This enemy was trying to trick her in some fasion, which was highky unacceptable. Of course, it wasn't because Emiko felt the emotion, however it WAS because impersonating a Captain was a drastically high level crime punishable in many cases by death. The small blonde woukd stare onto the form of her mother not saying a word and simply analysing the facts.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:04 pm

8th Division
8th Division
You know.... this strange robot child is nice. A tad bit creepy, but I like her. Almost reminds me of those odd anime where people have loyal companion characters, ya know? I'd walk over to the girl and hug her "Let's go for a walk, okay Emiko? Mama's missed you" I would say in the girl's mother's voice. She could probably tell I wasn't her mama by now, but it wouldn't really matter, I'd be walking towards Squad 4 to say hi to a few people, regardless of if the child tried to stop me or not.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum