Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Blood and... Glass? (Kazuku vs Kaede)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
After my attempt to end the life of one Akane, Captain Commander of the Soul Society and failing, I slipped away, out of the shadows, amid my father's cursing over my failure. Quite frankly, I have no idea how she successfully evaded me, but it was no matter. I could still make up for the fact that I had business to attend to. Not because of my father, but because I needed something to kill.

You see, I do not kill for fun or pleasure. No. I kill because it is a deeply engraved need. Without the sensation of watching someone's life drain out of them, I cannot continue to live an enjoyable and pleasant life. So if nothing else, I was going to track down someone, not caring who they were, and end their life without mercy.

It would seem that person would come now, bearing gifts.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:05 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede stumbled upon someone who was quite powerful, and based off of his outfit definitely did not belong to the Gotei, nor did he belong anywhere near where he was. Taking all of that information into account Kaede figured it was time to do his job, he coudn't very well let someone like this go while he tried to find the person who attacked Akane, little did he know that person was standing right there in front of him. Stopping in front of Kazuku the red-haired captain would look at him over once and decide to give him an easy way out, to run away, not that he would do so, but it was in Kaede's nature to offer. "I am going to give you one chance, leave, and I won't have to kill you, if you do not, I do not guarantee your survival."

With that he put one arm out to his side creating what looked like an empty hilt, the invisible blade stretching out form its tip at the length of a normal Katana, his pressure shot through the roof with the creation of the blade.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 am

8th Division
8th Division
This guy right here. Oh boy that is fucking hilarious. Kill me? He won't have to kill me? Ohhhh no. You don't get it. "Sorry about that, I can't help you on that end. I am here to stay, invisible man. If it helps, I don't guarantee your survival either." I'd shunpo to the man's rear and elevate into Bankai, blasting him with a couple crescent shaped blades of dark energy.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede would follow the young man's shunpo, it was impressive, sort of but hey the red-head was the captain of Squad two, shunpo was kind of his thing, well that and pulling blades almost literally out of his ass. Turning around in time to see the incoming blades Kaede just kind of sidestepped the attack, twisting on his heels swinging his invisible blade sideways he released a crescent of pure reiryoku horizontally flying towards Kazuku at bala speeds. While the attack launched Kaede shifted into bankai, the shadowy silhouette of Akane forming behind him "Bankai! Arturia Pendragon"

Shunpo'ing in close Kaede elevated the zanpakuto in his hand up to it's bankai level as well causing his Reiatsu to spike even further, as his speed increased even further. Keeping close utilizing his increased speed and pressure to slicing diagonally across across Kazuku's chest

Techniques Used:
Seinaru Mikadzuki (Holy Crescent): A simple attack, by unleashing a portion of her substantial pool of energy while lashing out with her blade, Akane forms a crescent of dense reiatsu-infused wind that slices through the air at tremendous speeds. The energy attempts to cut clean through whatever it hits, capable of piercing all but the most sturdy of armour and barriers.
- Bala Speed
- Cero Power
- Cooldown: 2 Posts
- 5m Tall, 1m Wide, 50m range
- Armour Piercing (Armour/Barriers at 25% less effective against this ability)

Using Passives
Spirit of the Zephyr: Utilizing the sheer increase in power received in bankai, Akane is capable of particularly high-speed combat. Enhancing the ability of Hurricane Rush, she is capable of launching an intensely swift attack from almost any location to dash forward and strike through her foes, launching herself off of anything she could get a foothold on (Including momentary air-walk if need be) or simply increase the sheer speed of any swing she makes.
- Grants two speed enhanced attacks, with a 1 post cooldown (Shunpo Speed Attacks)
- Enhanced attacks may be straight dashes or simple quick attacks.
- Speed is passively increased by x1 (x4 in Bankai)

Enlightenment: Once released into bankai, Akane’s innate pool of reiryokyu becomes even more overbearing than it already was in shikai. Crushing down upon those around her while granting to ability to snuff out energy based attacks without a hint of exertion on her part.
- Reiatsu Boosted to x4
- Reiryokyu Boosted to x4
- 100m Range
- Can ‘extinguish’ attacks that enter this range, nullifying them completely.
- Bala (5 per post)
- Cero (1 per post)
- Gran Rey (4 post cooldown)
- Cero Oscuras (5 post cooldown)
- Forbidden Kidou (6 post cooldown)
- Cooldowns are shared

View user profile

on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:01 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The energy that the boy used to counter caught me off guard. I felt like I'd sensed that same energy before.... I'm positive. Akane? I mean, I'd only been in combat with her once, and my sensing wasn't that great, but her energy is rather unmistakable. As I watched my attacks be sidestepped by blinding speed, then the shimmering shockwave that would have blown a hole in me had I not sidestepped it just as the redhead did, I was still trying to process that move. "What exactly did you just do? I'm fairly certain that attack did not belong to you...." No matter the boy's response, the dark mist from the two missed attacks would still spawn, though it wasn't much. I wanted to try something, in the hopes that it'd disorient him long enough for me to get in close. I would wait though, until he was done speaking.

Without moving, I'd create an area of darkness that enveloped him. It wouldn't touch him, it'd be almost like a loose dome that covered him. At that moment when it covered him entirely, I'd rush forward with my palm open, aiming to tag a part of his body with a rune. I was hoping I'd hit the jackpot and nail his torso, but it'd probably end up being an arm if anything.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smirked, the foe before him let something slip, something that lead the red-headed captain to believe that he had found his target, and as such was not going to hesitate in bringing the poor fool down, in as many pieces as possible. Creating a copy of the Squad 8's captain's bankai in his left hand, while Akane's sat securely in his right he readied himself to rush in as he noticed a smoke-shadowy substance start to engulf him. Using one of the abilities of this new blade combined with his own intense skill with Shunpo Kaede shunpo'd away leaving behind a perfect after image of himself with a little surprise inside, a Binding spell by the name of Kuyō Shibari. Should Kazuko make contact with the after image it will burst open and eight black holes will position themselves around him, and a ninth at his chest. The pressure from the spell would be trying to immobilize the shadowy Vizard.

Kaede would then bend the winds to his will combining that with the boost from Akane's bankai Kaede would shunpo behind Kazuku slashing with both blades faster than the eye can see, Noziel's blade released a blade of condensed wind.

Techniques Used:
Call of the Winds:
Noziel can bend the winds to his will, at least enough to shape them, and contain objects in the air. He will use this to further boost his already dangerous movement speed, force of impact, and near-perfect velocity/inertia control. Long and short, full-on wind manipulation.

Frozen Strikes: Noziel can create afterimages of himself in mid-combat. These afterimages can be used to store kidou and abilities, as well as filter into other abilities. Ya hit one? It breaks. Each one lasts two posts These afterimages look like and have Noziel's energy emanating from them, but someone with decent senses should be able to tell the difference.

Vacuum Blade EX - Passive/Upgrade
If Fusoku no Koete is swung, a Vacuum Blade will fire from it, directed where the swing would follow with no range limits, no cost, and no cooldown. However, if Noziel chooses to, he can charge it for up to a Gran Rey's power, only able to do this twice before he can no longer charge it for three posts afterwards.

Spell Name: Kuyō Shibari
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #79
Spell Incantation: N/A
Spell Effect: The caster twists their hand in front of their face, forming eight black holes with a purple outline that emit spiritual energy out around the target, the ninth black hole forming at the center of the target's chest, once all nine are formed, they immobilize the target's ability to move similar to how spiritual pressure can immobilize a target by focusing spiritual pressure against them.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
Two....? Two Bankai?... It would seem that neither belonged to him, though I couldn't be sure. "What... What are you?" This shouldn't be possible... He can't...

And like that I lost it. I couldn't process all of this. I had no idea what was going on, how to deal with him... and the worst part? I could tell he was roundabout even in terms of power with me. Either way, I figured trying to understand his abilities was the best course of action, feigning a strike only to find out that he wasn't even there. In his place, a strange semblance of what was supposed to be him stood. my blade grazed it just so, and the unfamiliar feeling of a Bakudo 79 held me in place, barely able to breathe and blink. It didn't hurt, it just felt like my presence was frozen in time. From behind, I could feel the rush. He was there, blasting a blade of what seemed like wind was launched at my immobile body. The sad part is... had I been prepared, I probably could have avoided all of this. The blade impacted me, gashing nicely into my back as my body absorbed the rest. I felt pain more intensely than I was used to dealing with, unless a dad beating me up session was in place.

Moments after.. the bakudo faded. I could move again. "You will sorely regret that. I will end the very place that you call home if you're not careful." The cocoon troubled him not in the slightest, but this would be different. I'd release as much mist as my body could handle at once, blanketing a sizable area in unpermeable shadow. The first seal on my shoulder, I would touch, my body beginning to trail and wisp, my markings glowing. The next step of mine would be to contain him. Three copies of my bankai would permeate the earth, forming a triangle that would trap us both inside, in the realm of my mist. Nothing was going to interfere with his plan.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:54 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
As the Bakudo faded from the man before him, the foolish individual decided to threaten Kaede's home, not the brightest move in the world, especially when the red-headed captain already wants your head for something else. Granted it isn't like the sentence was going to get any worse for you, well I suppose it could... he could always incapacitate and torture a person to death but that really wasn't his style. As Kakuzu started to release that dark mist from his body the red-haired captain couldn't help but smirk, calling up a gust of wind originating from behind himself blowing towards Kakuzu, carrying that dark whispy mist with him. I don't know what that is, but I do know that if he is generating it the last thing I want is for him to keep it.

Rushing forward Kaede would slash at Kazuku releasing another blast of immeasurable power from Akane's blade in a horizontal fashion from near point blank range. Kaede didn't even notice the blades forming a triangle around him until it was formed, the red lines connecting the blades creating a pretty obvious barrier, that the red-headed captain while more than slightly steamed was not quite ready to test crossing.

Techniques Used:
Shinseina Mikadzuki (Divine Holy Crescent): Channelling the excess of her power into her blade, Akane releases a larger and more concentrated wave of energy. This wave of power is focused into miniscule slivers of dense reiatsu that enhance its cutting ability. Innately a very destructive technique, leaving deep gouges along the land should it travel across it and leveling buildings with ease.
- Cero Speed
- Gran Rey Power
- Cooldown: 3 Posts
- Armour Piercing: (Armour/Barriers at 25% less effective against this ability)
- 15m tall, 2m wide, 100m Range

Call of the Winds:
Noziel can bend the winds to his will, at least enough to shape them, and contain objects in the air. He will use this to further boost his already dangerous movement speed, force of impact, and near-perfect velocity/inertia control. Long and short, full-on wind manipulation.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:57 am

8th Division
8th Division
Oh to hell with this. I'd release as much mist as I could, go for broke, and leap directly into full Hollow. "Mahiru, help me out again." I'd whisper into the darkness. Bitter crimson eyes would nod, almost somber as they did. As the wolfen hollow took hold of me, it bowed slightly, allowing me to take the helm. For how long, well that was yet to be seen. The mist would congeal on me, as the wind generated by the boy still blew. Then that familiar surge that was Akane's energy... I still had no idea as to how he did that, but I no longer cared since he didn't seem keen on informing me. I'd attempt to dodge, only to have my right arm sliced to the wrist. It was a good thing my dark-filled body was taking form, elsewise I don't think I'd be in such a good position.

With that out of the way, what couldn't be seen through the mist was the dark demon-like body that had enveloped my own. I'd shunpo to the immediate front of the redhead and attempt to bifurcate him vertically with a swipe of my claws, followed by several tendrils of dark energy. Hopefully with the barrier up, he wouldn't have much place to go.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede noticed that the being before him's form changed just in time to block the golden slash of energy, the dark mist he had been trying to generate the whole time coming out faster and congealing around him, the wind blowing the rest of the mist he was generating away as fast as it formed. The vertical swipe of his claws was predictable, the red-haired captain side stepped the blow and was tempted to lash out at the opening created by the all or nothing attack but tendrils of dark energy struck out at him, raising his left hand Kaede would say "Bakudo #39 Enkosen" from his outstretched hand a spinning shield formed blocking the incoming tendrils.

As Kaede readied to make his next around the attacks he heard the announcement, Akane was down and the Gotei was supposed to be in full retreat. The voice was undeniably Kokoro's. Staring at the creature before him, his eyes turning to molten metal as he ascended into Toukai were full of rage and hate, the full force of his power weighing down on Kazuku emphasizing what he said next, "Looks like you lucked out today, next time may not go so well for you" With that said Kaede slammed Akane's Bankai into the ground tip first, releasing an expanding wave of devastating energy in a dome around him Shattering atleast one of the Bankai copies, enough to clear the barrier, as Kaede activated Bakudo #26 turning himself invisible he went into retreat. Not from fear but because he knew that if Kokoro gave out that order, others were going to listen and it wouldn't be long before he was out numbered. And no matter how pissed and powerful he was he could not beat all of the strange pressures he had felt in the Seireitei, they just out numbered him by far too many.

-- Thread Exit --

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum