Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
Normal... huh. "If only this were all normal. If she were normal. If I could see my child more than once in a blue moon. If someone didn't threaten to end our existences every week or so... If... If all of them were still here." Too many 'if's I thought, as I stared into the great blue sky. "The same sky as it is on Earth, right? Nothing changes after all, does it?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
That kind of response was a lot heavier than Shana was expecting, hell she hadn't realized that Noz's family was in such an odd situation that he couldn't see his daughter all that often. Granted even with people trying to kill him regularly, he was surrounded by people who actually cared about his existence most of which didn't see him as a pawn of some sort. Hell he had options available to him that she her self didn't. Granted she supposes that she has better options now than when she left, though she still lacked the one she wished for the most, to return home. To be welcomed back with open arms, without having to keep her eyes open for blades that would looking for a home in her spine. "Yeah, who knows maybe one day we can change that."

View user profile

on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
The pulse of energy I would not be able to see. That sign that Kokoro left for us... well.... it was urgent. It's kinda hard to tell when you're reading energy patterns, but it was clear. Something was wrong. "I have something I need to check on. It's a distress signal of sorts. I mean. I don't know where we're going, but I can't stay here any longer, I know that." I'd get up, offer to shake the redhead's hand. If not, it was fine, but if so, I'd introduce myself. "I suppose we never properly met. I'm Noziel. I should probably get going though."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Well it was a pleasure talking to you, my name is Shana, and don't mind me you are free to go. I can tell by the massive drop in pressure in the area, Ika's brawl is over so I have no more reason to hold you here" Shana said, she just remained seated if any one was foolish enough to try and disturb her until the extraction order came, well she would deal with them accordingly. But odds are, that wasn't going to happen.

View user profile
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum