Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:23 am

8th Division
8th Division
After going around and alerting as many of our army as I could, I decided it best to seek out someone realistically at my power level and detain them. That would mean no fighting a Graven-level power. I found them quickly and recognized them on sight. It'd been ages since I'd seen them, but to think of all places, they'd be here. Either way, I was not happy.

"You saved me once. Back then I was extraordinarily weak, but now, I am your equal. I simply have one question. Why are you here under his command?"

I'd listen, but only while drawing my Zanpakuto, elevating directly into Bankai. I saw no reason to hold too much back.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana, recognizing the captain that she stumbled upon from that incident with Accelerator and Rena stood there dumbstruck for a moment, now more than ever she did not wish to cause harm to the man before her. Looking pensive as her blade ignited the fiery little red head answered his question to the best of the ability. "Truth be told, I am here because when I had to leave the only home I had known due to a situation I could not control he gave me a place to stay, where I would not be a danger to others and myself. Honestly, my job is just to find a captain and keep them from interfering with his desire to scare the Captain Commander into action against the hollow infection that already wiped out an entire culture in the world of the living. We don't have to fight, we could just talk instead... Oh and I was saddened to have heard that Rena was killed in action, she was truly a remarkable woman."

"I wish that I could have served under her instead of this sadistic prick. But as it sits right now he provides a much needed safe haven for Vizards who are still unstable." Shana's crimson eyes were tearing up slightly as she looked at Noz, not that he could see them though he could definitely hear the pain and sorrow in her voice.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:56 am

8th Division
8th Division
Have I mentioned before that being blind is weird when you can still 'see'? As she explained herself, her aura flickered. At first it was hostile, but the familiarity that echoed in her voice spread through her existence as well. As she talked more, she calmed down little by little, eventually becoming somber, her aura dancing like a crimson fire ready to snuff itself out. As much as we all hated Ika, it became apparent that his little gambit had another purpose. Though most people would have probably taken this as a ruse out of suspicion, I believed the little Vizard because her aura was genuine. There was nothing hidden in there, especially no desire to kill. "Well, I see that you were not joking. To be honest, if you wanted to kill me, you would have killed me the first time we met, I'm sure. I have a suggestion. Let's go find another, seeing as this is my home. It would be a bit unfortunate if I lost someone I really cared about."

And just like that, I'd go seek out another of the energy signatures that arrived here. I wasn't sure if this one was hostile, but I had to try and contain as many as I could take... for the sake of everyone involved.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I am not, and it really would be. As much as I would love to let you go, well no matter how much I like you as a person I don't feel like putting up with the punishment from Ika if I fail in my duty without even trying. You can probably understand, hell he is worse that that freaky albino. Ika can force acid down your throat, literally." Shana said getting into the blind captain's way preventing him from leaving. She would love just to crawl under a rock and let this whole thing pass over her, or better yet turn against Chaos and fight alongside of the Gotei. But as she would be homeless yet again if she did, well her options were limited.

Taking up a defensive stance she refused to attack Noziel if he didn't attack her first, As she said before she was supposed to just keep a captain busy and Ika didn't specify how.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The redhead chose to obscure the path, which was all well and good now. She explained that obscuring my path was self-defense, hopefully in part to avoid any horrid punishments she'd get later.  Regardless, instead of me finding another target, another one found me. I'm a bit ashamed though, seeing as this one was potentially the most deranged of the bunch. In fact.... I don't think I could really say what it was that this person was. Thankfully, I didn't have to explain it.

My mouth stood agape as I looked back to the small girl inquisitively. "What the hell was that?"

"Helllooooooo Shana" I'd say to my loyal companion that might actually be afraid of me by now... Oh well it didn't matter. "So about that thing you said about Ika punishing you. I don't think he will. Mostly because I heard something about him mumbling about the Soul King and drawing weird messages in the sky. If you ask me I think he's finally lost it. For real this time. Oh well, I'm gonna go visit some old friends of mine! Bye Shanaaaaaa! Bye... weird windy dude."

And with that I'd be off to Squad 4's barracks, despite the white haired man's attempts to keep me here. One does not simply cage a Saio!

View user profile

on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:13 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"That was my roommate... Mainly as Ika's weird Idea of a joke, but beyond that I am unsure" Shana said, looking utterly mortified at the appearance of Saio, who was quite definitely the weirdest individual that Shana ever had the displeasure of meeting. And even if the little weirdo did not think that Ika was going to punish her, or even be around to do so the Fiery little red-head was not going to take any chances. "On the up side she is about as harmless as she is odd."

View user profile

on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:54 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well. I suppose I should have expected such weird things to be living with Ika. Still, I wondered if she knew what I felt...
"You know, when that... thing?.. walked past us. I saw something really terrifying. You see, I'm blind, physically, but I can 'see' the energy around me. Well... think of the most obnoxious mix of colors you could possibly imagine, then put it on some weird shapeless rabbit... I think. That would be what I saw." Upon giving the redhead my description of her horrid roommate, I shuddered painfully, and I finally gave in to the horror of that image and sat down right where I was.

"You know, I originally wanted to go intercept another of your members.... but I think sitting here is probably for the best. I don't wanna know what the hell else lives with you guys."

View user profile

on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:28 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"... That explains her daughter..." Shana said in response to Noziel's revelation about her wierd little roommate.. an obnoxiously colorful rabbit... well if that did not describe Saio and that weird bount that appeared on her bed in the middle of the night one day.... "Probably be the safest option, So aside from the eyes, how has life been treating you since we last saw each other"

View user profile

on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
"A.... daughter? You mean she? When...? You know what forget it." I'd sit there on the floor, seriously contemplating my life, and everything leading up to what this all was now. It just floored me that all of this was so odd. I somehow knew what all this was going to result in, and felt powerless. Even worse, I didn't care. I just wanted it to end. "Life's been okay. Friends of mine have come and gone, lived and died... I fell in love, had a child... served Rena till she passed. Trained her successor... Others look up to me now... Just.. Now I don't know what to do." I'd be staring at the sky, looking for something, as to what, I did not know. I'd probably know it when I saw it.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana just shrugged, Noziel's reaction was to be expected, hell Shana even questions Bunbun's existence some times, and she was there when the little bunny girl kind of came into existence. Shana would sit down near the captain, resting her back against the wall as she also looked skyward "Wow, that is alot more than I expected, hell I have only been almost killed three or four times, had a sparring session with Rena, and gained perfect mastery over my hollow side. But to be honest I would rather have had as normal of a life as you instead."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum