Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Setting the Table (Meeting for all Committee Members)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:46 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As per my earlier request of Jun and Alex, everyone in my jurisdiction would be heading to the conference hall so we could discuss some things. At least, they should be, if they knew what was good for them. I would have already taken my place at the podium, and would await the others.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:17 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron per the usual was the first to show. He arrived and took a seat to the left of Maki, giving her space to indicate she was the leader, alone at the head of the table. That being said, his proximity to her and overall demeanor would indicate his status was not far behind, which was certainly the truth. Aaron eyed the doorway, having heard the rumblings of people coming up behind him. He was curious as to exactly who all considered themselves members of this organization anyway, so now would be as good a time as ever to inventory the lot of them..

Oh right.. there was a meeting for some fucking reason... Probably should pay attention to that too.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:16 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex showed up not long after Aaron. He sat down on her right, literally the same distance as what Aaron positioned himself. Jun held to his word and had went home for the day. If Maki had handled it better, while he would have respectfully disagreed, he would still be here and backed her up. But unless she was going to give Jun a mission, he was done for the day. Nodding at Aaron in acknowledgement, he spoke to Maki. "Jun went home for the day. So unless you have a mission for him, don't expect him to show up." It was only proper that he let his leader know that one of her "officers" weren't going to be there. Now he also sat down and waited for the rest of them to enter.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin walked in a room to see members of the Committee he hasn't seen before. He knew Maki but he knew her on a "I'm your leader level." Winderlin took a seat and just waited for everything to start, with this being his first meeting a all, he wasn't sure what to do, beside sit and listen. He scanned the room looking for Jun who wasn't in the room at the time. Winderlin thought that was weird until someone explained why he wasn't here and Winderlin frowned a bit but soon just shook his head.

"Okay Maki, I'm all in for meetings and being a team but what is this about. I did have plans today and had to come up with a stupid excuse to get here." Winderlin said looking at Maki with a confused face. He wasn't quite sure what was happening nor did he know what to do, so he did what he does best, talk. Winderlin wasn't trying to sound like an ass but he wanted someone to start this damn thing already instead of just looking like lost puppies,

View user profile

on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:07 am

8th Division
8th Division
So. This was it. We had...4 people present. A whopping four. I honestly couldn't really believe it. Where the hell had our forces gone? Jun hadn't shown up so that was a partially useful 5th member. "This is all we have.... really? ....aside from Sakota Ryudo and Jun, neither of whom are present as for right now. I was going to ask you all your thoughts on the situation in Greenland, but we barely have enough people here to make that discussion worth the while. So instead, how about we decide where we as an organization go from here on out? We have next to no one present here, and I'm fairly certain this is most of our current roster, not including those who simply carry weapons as support. We have nearly no presence, and no power to stand against anyone. Granted that three of us, Me, Aaron, Sakota.... are quite powerful, that doesn't necessarily excuse the lack of participants."

I'd knead my fingers together and bury my head into them. This was a really terrible situation for us to be in, especially since we were supposed to be getting involved in the interception of the Espada fairly soon.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota rushed through the stairs taking them three to four steps at a time, he was late, he knew it. He had gotten the message, left on time, but still wasn't used to getting around like a New Yorker, and as such had missed his stop in the subway, and gotten himself lost. Lord he really should have just air-walked there but there was something about showing off in front of the sheer amount of people that lived in this godforsaken city. Finally barging into the room, seeing a rather depressed looking Maki, the little Hydromancer he recruited, the Bount from the R+D department, the same person responsible for the creation of his favorite toys, and... Someone he had yet to have the pleasure to meet...

All in all it was a rather depressing thought. "Sorry that I am late, I kind of got lost on my way here and I haven't gotten used to using my powers in broad daylight without a reason."

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
Oh.. so he did show up. Great. Moving on. "You're late, but at least you're here. Change of plans. I'm going up to Greenland, beating the tar out of whoever's responsible, and doing whatever else needs to be done. Whoever wants can join the fray, but most likely, you'll be on backup detail. The rest of you will be staying here and firing up comms if something happens here. Aside from that, we're gonna need to start having more of these. We can't afford to be sitting with our thumbs up our asses while innocent people die. Alex, I'm going to need you to put forth efforts into seeing if we can reverse a human-to-hollow transformation. I know there's no reversal in the case of death, but these people were alive. That's not normal. Aside from that, those present have two options. Stay here and discuss the matter amongst yourselves, or take up the task and follow me."

With that, I'd bow to all of them, then grab a thick coat and leave. I couldn't afford to wait for this all to fall apart. Action had to be taken and decisions had to be made.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron listened and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I'm obviously not staying here..." and like that he turned towards the door to follow Maki, it was about time shit got interesting around here anyway.. He certainly wasn't going to allow for the Espada to capture an entire country while he was still able to fight, and that much would become VERY apparent in the near-to immediate future..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:00 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex nodded. "I'll hold the fort then. Before all of you go, feel free to raid our armory for anything you might want to try or something. A little extra firepower doesn't hurt. Good luck and happy hunting." They'll always need at least one person here. Since there wasn't an order for Jun to go, he wasn't going to, more than likely. Still, the green haired bounto texted Jun of the plans. He got a response back, saying he'd rather stay here. So be it. He wasn't going to force the kid. It was Sakota's and Winderlin's decision to go and back them up. He would hope Sakota would. Hopefully Winderlin would as well...

(OOC: if Staff is ok, everyone that's going has permission to TEMPORARILY have any of the stuff for Committee members for the Greenland Invasion and ONLY the Greenland Invasion.)

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:48 am

Human
Human
Winderlin jumped and in his body. The Committee was going on a mission. He was shocked that Maki thought he can handle this. HE started to reply all of his training he has done before this moment and everyone's tips. He knew he couldn't fuck up and make any slips. He need to be very smart, clever, and fearless. One wrong move and it's his life.

"I joined this thing for a reason. I'm down for anything. Better then just siting and doing nothing." Winderlin said lay back in the chair and crosses his leg looking at Maki. Hopefully he didn't look to cocky or bored of the matter. It was the only thing he could think of.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum