Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] The war! (Post here, break off into individual threads, you know the drill)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:44 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had long since been made to be tired of the Gotei's shit, and was not content with just BEATING them.. No, he needed to snuff them out, and he called upon his now large-scale faction to meet these ends.. As such, the second Akane had been stabbed in the back by that bastard son of his? It was on. The rest of his faction sprung out from the Senkaimon they entered through, and attacked mercilessly. This would be a fight for survival for the Gotei, and not one they could afford to take lightly, after-all.. Their lives and home might depend on it..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:49 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator arrived to a flood of unseated Shinigami swatting at him for no good reason, and frankly?.. He was okay with spending his time here killing fodder. As the army approached him and the position of all nearby Chaos members, and the Mercenary with them (Jin) he would smirk ever so slightly.. "I'll deal with this.. you guys go handle the Captains.." He stomped his foot once, causing an earthquake in an instant stretching from him to them.. he then lifted nearby light-poles from the streets, and swatted about 50 Shinigami into the hole before shutting it with the same ability he had used to to form it.. "Who's next?.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
So shit was chaotic, people were dying and people were fighting and the reaper lady stepped out of the Senkaimon, reaper yes but lady that was questionable. She smirked as a brute that dwarfed her lunged at her with his sword, that over-sized scythe of hers swung into action and tore the asshole in two. Nearly down in the heat of battle with a carefree smile on her face, she took her fingers slipped them into his skull to rip the corpse's eyes out standing back up with a smirk.

"Now I'd love to stay and skull fuck you but there's so much to do and I'm pretty busy girl Cheerio pal~"

Smirking as she left she wandered up to her partner in crime, they were war buddies after all and closed her eyes. Holding the extracted ones in front of her eyes.

"I see you~"

Breaking out into laughter the broken child ducked under an incoming zanpakuto strike and impaled him with her bare hand, using her free one to force the eyes down her attacker's throat and then dropping his dying body. Enjoying the sounds of death below her.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan came in with his black energy broom and just started turning Shinigami into pincushions. His cat was in his shirt pocket like always. Unfortunately, he couldn't fly, but that alright. He wasn't tearing through them like the others were, leaving more wounded than anything. Maybe he was soft? Either way, he kept going...

~

Accelerator and Jin were hired to help with this assault. Ika was paying pretty well, too. With his cyan tinted sunglasses on, he chopped through Shinigami like they were nothing. He sucked at sensing, so he couldn't tell if he was nearing any captains or anything. So he just kept on going, slicing Shinigami with his dual short swords....

View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:27 am

"Was this really happening?" The newly appointed vice captain of the fifth squad thought. It was a foolish question considering he was watching the living invade Seireitei. Still, the idea was strange; one of the realms intended for the dead was being invaded by the living. There'd be plenty of time for them to wonder Soul Society after they died themselves. That was of course assuming that those who invaded at this time weren't sent to hell as a consequence of their transgressions against heaven.

In any case, Shuuryou felt a certain level of unease at knowing what he needed to do now. He needed to fight the invaders. He joined the Thirteen Protection Court Guard Squads for one reason and one reason only; to gain access to their privileges; their privileges over nobles and their vast library of information. Fighting humans wasn't something he signed up for and he knew that the deaths of any would weigh heavy on his conscience. This would be the case even if it was deemed necessary.

It would appear that there was another that shared the sentiment. A younger boy, no older than fifteen or sixteen, fought along side the invaders. Though he was attacking Shinigami, he seemed to be intent on injuring them to take them out of commission. This was in stark contrast to his allies who killed relentlessly. Shuuryou wonder how and even if he should deal with this one. He decided that it was best to attempt to defeat him without killing him. Though gifted with supernatural abilities, he was still just a kid. It was better to take care of him sooner rather than later. There was a The longer he fought, the greater the chance that someone else in the Gotei Thirteen would attempt to kill him, or even worse, there was a chance that the kid may eventually kill someone else and forever mar his soul.

"Please let this end sooner rather than later." He muttered as he flash-stepped over to the teenager masking his spiritual pressure until the last moment. He charged straight on while lifting an arm and pointing his index finger. "Hado number 1, Sho!" He shouted, aiming at the youth's chest to thrust him backwards or at least throw him off balance. This would be the first shove of sorts to begin the process of physically separating him from the warring crowd and his allies. If the first shove didn't leave him at least winded if successful, the second one would. Still charging, Shuuryou would then launch a flying kick at the center of the teen's abdomen.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:56 am

8th Division
8th Division
Let's be honest. My dad had been helping me out a lot lately. I didn't like it one fucking bit, but he'd been pretty good to me. That being said, I did not want to spend any more time around his smug ass than I needed to. So taking a stab at seizing all of Gotei? Sounds pretty fucking great to me, that way I can get the hell away from my sorry excuse for a father. I had business to take care of, and quite frankly, I knew just the sorry old man I'd be carving to pieces....

Oooooooh, war. What is it good for?! So... what was I doing back at Gotei? Oh you know, the usual, screw around, pretend that other people are worth my attention and my fabulous looks, potentially visit some of the crew at Squad 4 and see if they remember me from way back when I used my patients as torture victims and love dolls.... Yeah that was fun.

Clownpiece: Wait, you actually remember being batshit crazy?

Remember? I stopped? Oh you silly american fairy of faggotry. You will never understand my brand of batshit. Which is also referred to as guano. Does that just make me guano crazy?

Oh well. I also brought my daughter, because 'Bring your child to work' day is today. Ika brought his kid too, so hey, he knows it too.
Now where was I?

The little creature of cuddles and smiles who clearly had not the slightest clue as to what was going on was mostly being carried by her mother, Saio for the better part of the long trip that Ika had called them on. War is a really terrible place for most children. Then there's little Bunbun. Let's just say that Death by Carrot is on the menu today.

I had only recently joined this madness, not because I believed in Ika's misguided causes, but because there was no place left for someone like me. I grew up an outcast, as some disfigurement of some old folktale that I'm not sure I believe. Either way, Chaos was a place for me to belong, and if this helped me ensure my prosperity, I supposed it couldn't be helped. "Well, my dear Wolf, shall we seek them out?" And I would look at the spirit who could never escape this lantern, unable to speak. He seemed to drool in anticipation over the coming bloodshed, and I would not be bothered in the slightest by it.

I felt it long before anyone else would notice. A group of that size and power meant but one thing. We had visitors, and not the friendly kind. The oddest part was I couldn't recognize any of them. They were all new to me.... at least I felt like that. I would later find out that Ika and his brood were behind it, and that Ika and his son had already snuck in to reach Akane. Without that little tidbit, I couldn't have done anything to help even though I still blame myself for that. Back to the matter as it was though, I gathered who I could and roused them, planning to have whoever I could recruit to intercept. Whether they'd listen to a blind man in charge of defense.... that was yet to be seen.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune had already been quick to act when the news came. His best soldiers had been sent already to get the younger shinigami and other non-combatants out. He already knew there was going to be a bloodbath and he intended on keeping as many people alive as he possibly could. Rushing through the fray, the former daimyo would find his target, absentmindedly fighting his comrades. It would seem that Jin's lack of sensing was quickly going to become his downfall. Having already released into bankai, the samurai would rush forward, using shunpo to get into range before he would unleash one of his most potent abilities.

The mercenary, Jin, would feel nothing except an unshakable feeling of death as the samurai rushed passed him. Intent on cleaving his body with the three blades in one hand before he would follow up with a further four dashing strikes. With his enhanced perception he would follow with ease as he dashed past him, not allowing him to gain any distance as the electrically charged blades would slash at him. Skidding to a halt after the fifth dash, he would charge forward once more. If he had been able to follow this far, Jin would see the attack coming from three directions at once. Effectively nine blades closing in to finish him.

Techniques Used:

#Bankai Activated
- Storm Dance: 6 Post Cooldown
- Static Generation: 1 Charge

View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:22 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana, the fiery little vizard stepped through the Senkaimon, though she had been a member of Chaos the longest she wasn't quite filled in on the whole point of what was going on. Ika being the charismatic individual that he was had told her that the soul society had become complacent, and started ignoring their duties using the Greenland incident as the final straw, and as such he was arranging a wake up call combined with kicking the the new captain commander in the seat so that they would do their damn job. Shana's role in all of this was finding a captain and keeping them busy while Ika did his thing. However the little red-heads personality involved her doing so, preferably without blood shed. She still had fond memories of the soul society and the people in it, the last thing she would want to do is hinder any of its protectors even if by all technicalities she wasn't supposed to be here anymore.

Once through the gate the little firecracker sought out someone who felt to be about captain level, knocking out any who was unfortunate enough to get between her and her target, all without drawing her blade. Lord she missed being with the Onmitsukido.

Kaede was sitting in his office going over the next planned training session for his vice captain with someone who had truly became his right hand man, the silver-haired ninja Kirou, when all hell broke loose. Alarms started blaring, a messenger burst into the room announcing that the gotei was under attack. Kaede leapt to his feet looking over at Kirou he said, "Go keep an eye on the medics, most specifically Captain Tsaki, if they want to really hurt us the best way would be to hinder squad 4, and with out her... well lets just say that division would probably devolve to a bunch of headless chickens."

With his orders given Kaede jumped out of his window and started hunting, looking for the bugger who bothered to start a war, and even worse hurt his Sou-taichou... yeah it was going to be a long day.

Kirou heard the sirens, followed by the message and his captains orders, not hesitating the silver-haired ninja engaged shunko, and released his zanpakuto into the form of a Kunai. Melting into the shadow of his chair he traveled to find the captain of squad 4, if she was attacked he would be there to defend her.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:47 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Well, it had a been a pretty normal day, until some dumbass started a damn war! What the hell was up with that?! Mei simply wanted to have a nice, relaxing day of recooperation, yet she couldn't even get that. No, she instead got more work than before! Now, she had to sit back and listen to people screaming in her face. "Captain, there's a war. Captain,
What about the wounded. Captain.. captain.. captain.."
She was calm about it at first, until things started getting unorganized and stressful. Finally, she seemed to snap into a mode of organization. "Yes, i can see there's a war. Yes I know there are wounded. What do you mean 'what about them'?! WE HEAL THEM! FUCKING HELL,
CALM DOWN THERE ARE SIGNS LABELING EVERYTHING JUST READ! WE DEAL WITH THIS ALL THE TIME!"
After a while, things would begin to smooth out, yet the still stayed fairly busy. Mei had her work cut out for her.

~~

Emi had been spending time with her so called creator, by simply watching and doing as he instructed her to do. Since her "sister" had disappeared, Emi had become the new Vice Captain of Squad 12 and it was at such a busy time too. Before Emi knew it, alerts were being set off around the area and in her mind. Big, brown eyes would turn to Kokoro, who would immediately give her permission to seek and destroy. Now, here she was, running through the Seireitei emitting a sensory wave gathering as much information as she could from the surrounding individuals looking for the ones that didn't belong.

~~

It was a perfect day in, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, and Selica was just so completely happy. Well, not for any of those reasons, no. Selica finally got to habe a little fun with the people she despised most between worlds. Selica would enter the Seireitei only to immediately start slashing at shinigami with her rose thorn whips. This had lasted only a matter of moments before she would find herself upon a building overlooking a battlefield of blood and gore. It was the most beautiful sight she had seen yet. Except, she hadn't been assigned a specific task, so until she was needed she would be running around slashing the small fries.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:01 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori could always be found in one of three places or travelling to get to one of those places. He always used a straight-line shot to get to each place as it was always the shortest route as well. But...what was different today was while he may have been at his desk....he wasn't doing his paperwork. Shingen just sat there staring at the report in his hand as he suddenly stopped mid-way of his work and let his mind wander. It just seemed that he had quite a few things festering in different corners of his mind and before he knew it...they were almost all the center of his thoughts, one by one. Today was not a normal day.

Suddenly, a messenger appeared next to Captain Minamori and informed him of intruders that gained entrance in the Gotei and were gaining ground by the minute. However, that wasn't the worst of it as the Captain Commander has already been attacked. As this information hit Shingen's ears...he became a bottle of mixed emotions as he continued to stare blank-eyed at the report in his hand. After a couple of minutes of letting the information sink in and fester, his lips finally parted to utter the words, "Understood." With that, the messenger was on his way to tell the next person of rank so that everyone VC and above would know of the situation if they didn't know by any other way. Shingen carefully laid down the report on his desk and rose from his seat as his hands were curled into fists. He began to think to himself, "Why couldn't these assholes come just after my first drink of the night or something? At least then, I would've had all this work done..it's cooler in the evening and...I just really could use a drink in my system to swallow this crap right now." He walks over to where his zanpaktou is kept during the day and grabs it. When duty calls, you have no choice but answer it unless you truly want things to go the opposite way for you. Shingen has already seen what things are like on those side of the tracks and he didn't even become effectively an enemy to the Gotei during that time frame but living outside of it sure is rough enough. After clearing his mind of all things....or so he believes, Shingen begins his march towards the on-coming enemy while leading his Division in order to find the enemy he is fated to fight. "Everyone...these are not Hollow we are facing this time. So choose your actions carefully. Now go find the highest concentrations of enemies and cut them down! You know the drill." Shingen ordered the 9th Division and they took off. "Now...to find our enemy, Rensa Unmei."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum