Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

But mommmmmmm...

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
So Ika had plans for war. Beautiful, bloody, war. Needless to say these visions weren't shared by his current ally, and since Graven had recently been slaughtered by a new queen? Well.. Ika would have to improvise. He politely waited his turn to speak with Maki and when he was granted such opportunity, he would stroll on in, with a rather serious look to his face. "I'm taking out the Gotei, you need to deal with Greenland, don't know if you've watched the news lately but.." Ika flipped the channel onto a live report where Greenland had all but disappeared! "It's the Gotei's fault. Given the Spiritual Pressure coming from there I'd bet it's the Espada.. As for the Gotei I'm wiping them out. You will not be helping them, you will instead be killing them. Is this fair enough?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:33 am

8th Division
8th Division
I really needed to install that damn doorbell. Who should come to dinner but the beligerent asshole that everyone knows as Ika? Seriously though, he better have something important and.....

Yeah no, okay he's babbling again, let me stop him from ruining my life for once. "Listen, I know Greenland is scenic this time of year, what with all the ice and barely any people, but you don't have to ask my damn permission every time you want to go somewhere. Second of all, great. Gotei's being unhelpful right now. That's fine. Go pay them a visit and remind them that they can't be sitting on their asses while we've got a world to protect. Just one issue. Don't kill any of them. We need their manpower, despite your egotistical ravings. If I find out for even a second that you went on a mad rampage just to spite me, you're going to need the Soul King's grasp to get my fist out of your mouth. Are we clear, asshole?"

I'd sit there for a few minutes until he shut the hell up, then speak again "Good, now I'm gonna go beat the tar out of what's left of Greenland. Don't do anything stupid."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Uhm about that, yeah, if it is the Espada odds are they wouldn't be attacking if it weren't for the unprovoked attack by the Gotei. Regardless, they need taken down a peg and I'm doing it whether you like it or not. So pick a side, the winning side, or the losing side. Us or them?"

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 am

8th Division
8th Division
Clearly, he just wanted to bash some faces in. "Leave some of them alive, won't you, you bleeding arse of a terrible person?" I knew him well enough, whether I allowed it or not, he'd do whatever the hell he wanted, despite the peaceful negotiations, and despite him being a sleazy and shifty person in general, he was set on it.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I'll leave some, but if you help them you're next on my shit-list. Don't betray me is all that I ask, and if that much is met I will send Accelerator and my own private Mercenary to help out with the Greenland problem if need be. Good talk."

And like that Ika got up and left. Time for a fucking war.

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun stood outside the door and heard the ninety percent of the conversation. While he agreed the Gotei needed a new asshole torn for their inaction, starting a war was a bit much. Especially to kill them off completely. Actually, he was gonna volunteer to rip them a new asshole for it anyways and to tell them to do their jobs and invade Greenland with the Committee. While his green eyes were just a shade away from black from what he just heard, he kept his facial expression a careful mask and waited until the man left, looking at him in the eyes. After he left, Jun walked in and stood in front of Maki. "You do know he's gonna go there and kill them all right? No exceptions? I mean, I agree the Gotei needs to be torn a new asshole for their inaction, especially since they're faster at reacting to global situations than we are, but going to war and killing them is way too much. Hell, I was gonna volunteer to give the Gotei a peace of my mind for their inaction here...but now...

As much as I really want to retake Greenland, I feel like this should come first and we should hit him from behind before he does too much damage. Mercenaries can be bought as well, if we can double Ika's price on the mercenary, I'm sure he'll switch sides unless it was a written contract...then it would be a bit more dubious. But I'm sure we can do something to make it up to him...New York really only needs one person here to lead anyways, and my dad is no slouch, I'm sure the police can pick up the slack for once while most of us are off doing whichever assault. What's on your mind?"

Alex had come in in the middle of it, but had heard everything. He was just here to wish her happy hunting. He was also wondering what she would do.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
With Jun and Alex having both arrived after catching the stale whiff of Ika's trail... I couldn't particularly blame them. The main fact is that we had to make a couple decisions every so often, and the balance of power was not in our favor. There was just one problem, and I was going to address that right now.

"There's just one overglorified problem with this. You seem to forget several key factors. Firstly, we do not have the manpower to even begin to contest Ika. I could barely go toe to toe with him, and that's assuming it's a fair fight, which we both know will never happen if we cross him. Secondly, I don't like him. At all. However, there is a need to work with him, if we and the rest of humanity are going to survive. People aren't gonna like it, too bad. Thirdly, I'm tired of the constant attempts to reverse my decisions. I know you don't trust him at all, and would rather stab him in the back, but as I've already mentioned, we don't have that luxury. This is war, and I'm trying not to get your sorry asses killed. In fact.... Let's make this a community affair. Tonight in approximately one hour, we are to gather what few members we have left and talk this out. I'm going to make several things very clear, including the mission to Greenland which we are still going through with. That is my final word on the situation, no negotiations. I expect to see you, along with every other sorry bastard in this facility in the meeting hall in less than an hour."

I would not give Jun nor Alex room to argue. I'd had enough of this shit, and while I trusted Alex, something told me Jun was flexing his money muscle to get what he wanted, and I would not tolerate it any longer. We had choices to make, and they were mine to make, even if they weren't popular.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun laughed a little bit, but it was humorlessly. "I hate being constantly overlooked. Maybe not directly and on our own, or at least not head to head, but with the Gotei 13? Two groups against one? I think we can. All I'm doing right now is presenting an option. If he didn't need us, I don't think he would go through all this to let us know what the fuck he's doing. I'm sorry I presented a fucking option, next time I'll keep my mouth shut. Good luck and happy hunting in Greenland. I'm going home for the day. Maybe my parents and I can go to the shooting range today and go out to eat..." He stomped on past Alex, more mad about how she said no than the fact she said no.

Alex just stared at Maki after her tirade. "I was just stopping by to wish you good luck and happy hunting. Seeing Sakota and Aaron were my next stops. Oh, and to ask if you wanted to burrow anything from R&D? I realize it's not just you three going, but a little a extra fire power from extra weaponry doesn't hurt..."

~assuming thread end~

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum