Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Just when I thought things were beginning to go well... I went to the barracks of Squad 4 to find that Mei was not present. I asked around, even so far as to politely interrogate Abella. I did feel a little bad about that, but it would seem no one knew. There was but one way to find out. I took something of hers that I knew she carried often enough, a simple cloth... but it had her energy on it. Her very life.

Now came the fun part. Finding my wife somewhere across two or three worlds.

Though it took far too long, several hours and Senkaimons all around, I did eventually find her. It was an odd place for anyone to be, but her especially. Enter the seaside of the United Kingdom. I didn't know the area at all, but pick a beach somewhere along the eastern sealine. The fact that she chose a beach of all places to hide away confused me. I mean, sure, it was relaxing, therapeutic even. The air was brisk, salty, and the spray of the waves crashing was fine and gentle. It was a shame that as peaceful as it was here, I had to break the silence.

"Mei... What in the Soul King's name brought you here? I've looked all over for you."
And as painful as it was, seeing her pink energy swirl around her body as though it were threatening to choke the life out of her, I still made it a point to look into her eyes, even though I still had nothing to look back into, just the cloth band that covered my face. It was had to keep tears from forming. I knew there was a lot of turmoil within her from before I met her, but that didn't change the fact that her sudden disappearance scared me.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She wasn't sure what had happened or how she got here, however Mei had woken in a very friendly British man's house with the most adorable looking girl smiling at her upon her awakening. A shy "hello" had risen from the girl's throat before Mei had sat up and barraged her with questions, as she was surved tea, however the woman took them all like a champ. Apparently, Mei had been left upon their walkway with a simple note and the clothes upon her back, yet she wasn't sure how she had managed to do so. The note simply informed the beings to take good care of her, her name, and that someone would pick her up soon. However, the last piece had her fairly confused considering she hadn't known a single person since her awakening leaving the girl to believe Mei had some sort of amnesia of sorts brought on by a physical or psychological event of sorts, even though there was no physical evidence that could lead to such causing her to lean more towards psychological. Of course, Mei had spent the whole morning within the household before setting off down a very, very long beach of sorts and stopping momentarily to stare atthe beautiful glistening water. However, a moment would turn into an hour and her lonliness would turn into company.

A sort of man with a cloth around his head and in his possession would lead her to tilt her head in a confused manner, as her eyes would sort of look in a saddened and confused way. "I am sorry if I have worried you, kind sir. I'm not exactly sure what this.. Soul King.. is but I hope I haven't worried him either. You must be the one the letter said would come for me, although I'm not sure how you found me if you're blind. Do you need any assistance, sir? I hope I wasn't too much trouble. I'm very sorry." Her pink orbs would close as she smiled at the man leaving her awaiting his response considering how lost she truly was.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
The beautiful blonde I knew as my wife was still very much the same tender soul I remembered. Though there was one key difference, at least from what I could tell. At first, I didn't notice, but her stomach was its normal size again. Could it really be? I decided that in her current state, now was not the time to ask. Her memory was not intact. She did not remember me, she didn't remember the fact that she was a shinigami... It was almost as if she were reborn as a human. I could still tell this was not the case....

Wait, a letter? "Mei, if you don't remember me, you must be quite confused. I'm your husband. I came to find you because... well. You weren't in your usual place. Let's just say for now that I'm very good at finding my way around even though I am blind." I paused for a moment, wandering in my thoughts for a moment or two. I then placed my hand gently on her cheek. It would be hard for her to tell, but my expression was that of sadness. I hoped this was only temporary, then spoke again after taking a breath. "So... a letter told you I would come? Maybe it's time you filled me in. Tell me what you do remember, my dear."

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:13 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Husband?! She had been informed the retriever would be someone important, butshe hadn't realized it would be her husband! How long had she had a husband?! How could she not remember him?! Oh wait, the letter did recap a nit about what happened to her bwfore she awoke. Someone had taken genuine care of her and apparently assissted in the stability of her mental state, which had been decomposing for some odd reason that Mei couldn't remember and was warned not to. Either way, she was concerned, yet also very attracted when it came to the man claiming to be her lover. Mei would nod slightly overlooking hid handsome figure and beautiful face, excluding the bandage and eyeless sockets. Although, she wasn't really one to feel they deserved to be shunned considering she remembered much about medicine and that she was indeed a doctor. Maybe she could fix his eyes somehow, perhaps if he had his old ones it would be much easier. Mei would shake the thought away as she felt the warmth of his hand touch her cheek. Pink eyes would freeze as she saw a picture of him that wasnt him. His eyes had drawn her in and his body had made her feel so free. A blush would form on the woman's face as a flash of pictures ran through her mind. He really was her husband. He did love her.

After the pictures had faded, Mei would stare at the face of the man unable to speak for the moment beings, until he broke her stiffness with questions. Mei would then break her stare from his features as she remembered the letter and the voice she had heard, "W-Well, it went something like..
'I can rearrange your head, and I can only delay the pain in your heart.' It was kinda weird and mystical and stuff. Anyway, after that things went black. Sometimes, I feel like I can remember things, but then they immediately get rejected by my thoughts. It's like a barrier is there to keep them in a box far away from me. Maybe, they were the bad things that hurt my head when I knew what they were. All I know, is I am Mei. You're my husband. I remember you from your touch. I'm a doctor and I remember everything about medicine. I don't know how old I am, where I live, or who I was before. I don't think i mind though, as long as I can go with you."
Mei's face woukd break into a sadened smile, however she didn't exactky understand why it was that she was sad. Maybe, her memory was simply too blank for her liking.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
As my hand caressed her warm cheek, it seemed as though she did indeed remember me, even if it was only by extension of touch. Her eyes lit up the same way they always did when something touched her heart. No matter what bits of her were missing, there was one truth. She was indeed my wife. Her story of what she remembered aside from me essentially told her someone or something was acting inside her to keep some memories from leaking out. It may be a bit rough to transition... but I figured knowing how many of her memories were painful, that this was probably for the best.

At the very least, if she remembered me, I would be just fine. I think. She remembered enough about herself to know she was a medical genius, which was only half true. While yes she was extremely gifted as a medic, she didn't seem to realize how those talents manifested. Soon enough, she'd get her missing pieces back though. "Well, as bad as things could have been, you are alive and well, and you seem happier now. Perhaps things are for the better this way. Now then my dear, shall we head home?"

I would extend that offering to her politely, waiting eagerly for her response. I knew the first part was going to be a bit difficult to explain to Abella and the others, but particularly.... I was curious about one other thing. "The last time I saw you... you were pregnant with our child. Now the child is not within you. Did something happen to her?"

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would smile as Noz seemed to be taking the time to think about what his wife had just relayed to him. He seemed to be forming thoughts, questions, and piecing an invisible puzzle together from the words her warm lips had spoken. Then, he would speak words to her that seemed to have a sort of wisdom behind them that she could only hope to have within a time such as this. However, from the way he had spoken his words, he seemed to be having memories about her that were verh unpleasant from what she had originally hoped. Happier? Had she been depressed? Or maybe angry? Were they really for the better? If his words were true, she hoped that she would never rememeber what it was that had harmed her mentality before her amnesia. The woman would seem to become lost in thought, not answering his question to the duo returning home. However, something else he would question her about would capture her attention entirely.

"I-I was pregnant? Are you sure?
I have no recollection. I mean.. I'm fairly certain memory loss would not cause a child to disappear as well. I don't.. I'm not.. allowed to remember. I'm sorry if this hurts you, but I don't recall a child,"
Mei's voice would become quite shaken as she attempted to remember ever having been pregnant before ever. She had no memory of any children, however her memory was gravely spotty leaving her with many, many questions. Nonetheless, she was quite worried that she had simply had the child removed from her being and forgotten about the event. Perhaps, it was too traumatic for her? Perhaps, she had asked for it? Perhaps, she hadn't been pregnant at all and it was simply a trick question? That would be qiite strange. Mei would blink as she tried to remember, but she simply couldn't.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Mei is Missing (Noz-Mei) on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:14 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
She seemed to be lost in thought for a few, wondering presumably about the holes in her memory, then spoke of the thoughts, how she didn't want to remember anything painful, and that she had no memory of a child, or even being pregnant. In turn, I stood by her side and took her hand. "I suppose the best way to find out is to see for myself. I can very much assure you that you were pregnant with something. Perhaps you could take me to where you've been staying?"

My grasp would be light and gentle, but warm, much like I imagined her heart to be. I could feel her warmth, from her soul, though it was heavily mixed with worries and fears, likely caused by the holes in her memory. My other hand caressed her skin, and I spoke with a velvety tone, one that would hopefully melt her tension. "Perhaps it's best we find out together, my dear Mei. There's no need to fear anything when we are together, I would hope."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum