Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] The Comeback kid

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:59 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
After a week of resting his foot and leg, Shojo was more than ready to leave and head back the squad two training grounds even though he now had a small hope when he walked I can't wait to start training I'll give me some ideas on how to improve with Azure. he thought looking at his sword while taking in the nice non-medical smelling air 'Hey don't forget I still need to pay that little shit back for this.' Shiro added on with his normal enraged tone of voice. Once they arrived back in the barrkics he was welcomed back with open arms to some extent as most of them didn't really like them what so ever so it was to be expected at some point but it was time for all new all different Shojo to make sure that he would at least gain their trust. Their first place to visit was the captain's office even though that is the place the started all the problem, to begin with, "Okay Shiro you should ask to train right way!" Shojo said pushing Shiro into the driver's chair.

They stood in front of the captains new-ish door it looked the same as original door to him which brought back the joyful memory of cutting the door into bits and how his eyes used to be filled with nothing but thoughts of killing and power 'Shiro whats wrong you seem different some how?' Shojo asked as Shiro looked at, Azure, It's nothing lets just do this and be done with it. he replied kicking the door open just enough to walk through the small opening. As he walked in Shojo just couldn't help feel that Shiro Wasnt telling him something but he knows it's better not to push him about something that he didn't want to talk about. "Yo ginger lets see what you can teach us unless you wanna call that kid." he told the captain with his signature smirk on his face.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:30 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was sitting at his desk, waiting patiently for the return of his vice captain who had been on medical leave getting the injuries from his exam taken care of, his opponent had been a member of the onmitsukido who used the very shadows as weapons, and was not hesitant about putting semi-permanent injuries on Shojo, but that was good. It means the next time he pit the two of them together in a fight the Izanami boys would be more cautious, and better prepared... hopefully. Looking up from the stack of papers before him as Shiro... the less pleasant of the pair entered the room his purple eyes shining as he had the gall to call Kaede ginger. Rolling his rose colored eyes the red-haired captain glared at the young man, steepling his hands before him, his elbows resting on his desk. He was not amused, the young man had barely had his new role a week and he was already forgetting the conditions of it. Oh boy, Kaede was starting to feel he made a hell of a mistake. "Ahem, Shiro... What did I say about the terms of this promotion?"

Assuming the young man wasn't as dumb as he acted and remembered what he had agreed to Kaede woudl continue with, "And is calling your superior officer 'Ginger' following those terms? Do you want to be busted back to the maggots nest, hell I think this time rather than as the warden I will have you as the janitor where you will have to clean their toilets with your own toothbrush. Do you want that?"

View user profile

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:24 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Ya sorry bout that cap'n...So are we gonna train or not?" Shiro told him with a small bow as he looked at Kaede with a tired and worn out look on his face "I told Shojo that I would try and get along with you okay so lets take baby steps." he added on as he placed the hilt of Azure on Kaede's desk as a way of saying that he was ready to start training right away. 'Shiro we have to make sure that we play to both the stuff we're good at and not okay.' Shojo chimed in as they waited for their captain to respond to them, Ya ya I get it. He better not pull any of that shit from before he replied getting just a little angry at Shojo for acting like his coach during the pre game warm up or something like that. The office felt like a trap everytime they walked in it for some rason, could it have been due to the fact that Kaede has a hidden room in the office or he just seems like the type to have traps all over the place for fun.

Shiro felt as if Kaede was just going to hang the threat of going back to the nest over him funtil they got sent back I can't wait to takeover after he dies he thought giving a small grin 'Shiro do you think he'll take us to get food if we show a lot of improvment? I hope he does then he can pay for it.' Shojo's mind was rather off the topic as they moved towards the book shelf on the right side of the office. Shiro wanted to improve more than Shojo did as he felt like he was the reason they keep losing fights that they could win with little to no problem.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:35 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I guess I can forgive you this time, and sure I have some time, feel free to lead the way to where we trained together last time." Kaede said, smiling, he was apparently appeased by Shiro's apology and explanation. It wasn't much but it was a sign of improvement. Who knows the brat might become a real human one day, but the red-haired captain wasn't going to hold his breath waiting for that to happen. Standing from his desk he would follow Shiro to the hidden training grounds under the barracks, It wasn't as nice as the one that Kaede had shared with Akane but it would suffice, if for nothing else than he didn't want to risk Shiro showing up there while Akane took advantage of the hot-spring. No matter how well that arena was built, there is no way in hell that it would survive that encounter.

Once they were in the underground area Kaede would start to stretch asking his Vice captain a rather simple question that would determine what they did next. "So what will it be, Hand to Hand, Weapon, Shunpo, or your personal favorite Kido?"

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:15 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shiro held himself back as from getting back at the captain I fucking knew he was gonna say something! I fucking knew it!! the rage was just building within him as Shojo was doing his best not to feed into anything 'Shiro lets just focus on the matter at hand.' Shojo added on as they gripped Azure tightly "Why don't we just..." he said throwing some small fireballs at him that would act as a diversion as he used shunpo to get behind Kaede and go far a flying triangle choke if he didn't swat the fire away from him and move. If Kaede had done that he would simply shunpo in front of him and throw a left palm strike aimed at his rib cage followed by another palm strike "I'm not the same as the first time we fought cap'n so don't expect the same move." should the palm strikes hit their mark Shiro would jump back about four feet from their Captian. Shojo couldn't help but think what it would be like if they had done this the first time around with Kaeda, maybe they would have been able to keep the role when Sakura came back.

The fire that had started to burn out was now starting to become a raging inferno from all the losses that they had over these past months which was mostly due to them not taking it seriously enough. 'Okay Shiro we can win this we just need to make sure that he doesn't get the upper hand on us.' the advice was good but the only thing that make it better would be if they didn't get too emotional in the fight.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede waited for the answer and what he got instead was Shiro jumping the gun, throwing fireballs rather than actually answering the question that was posed to him. This is going to be a long day isn't it, was all Kaede could think as he used his shunpo, moving right as the spheres left Izanami-kun's hands, leaving behind an after image in the process. Before the orbs could even pass through the image Shiro would find the blade of an impromptu dagger that Kaede created resting against the front of his throat while his captain's right hand hovered over his right shoulder. "You know, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, when I ask a question you really should answer it instead of attacking. It kind of goes with the whole being respectful thing, and all that jazz. If I didn't know any better I would be thinking you are testing the limits of this probation."

"But based upon your actions you want an all out fight, which I will gladly oblige, hopefully I don't end up having to cart your ass to squad 4 again at the end of this." Kaede said breaking away with a Shunpo, stopping about ten feet in front of Shiro, Kaede traded his dagger out for a reverse-blade Katana, it was a good weapon to start with, no effect but with its dulled edge he wasn't likely to kill his Vice Captain. "Now Whenever you are ready, begin."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:15 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shiro smiled as he got the captain to move back "You know I could really do without all ya head games cap'n." with what seemed like a test of just how much he could take before letting his anger take over him 'Wow Shiro you are really doing good with the whole temper thing.' Shojo pointed out as the two went for a palm strike to Kaede's right side ribs which would act a like a pin that would cause that side to freeze. The two would then follow up with a round house to his left arm that did the same as the palm strike assuming he didn't do away from him 'That's so cool wish I thought of that man!' the excitement within the comment was more of amazement than anything as Shiro asked Kaede "Why did you let us join squad two?" this was a question that had been in the back of both their minds for a while now as they looked through all the reasons to take someone with more experience and skills than them.

[OOC: Sorry for not doing the color man i'll be happy to tell ya next time your on.]

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum