Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training the new kid.. (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:35 am

Vizard
Vizard
The training grounds had been set to City setting, meaning they'd be the literal equivalent to fighting in downtown New York, and stretched out several miles.. Aaron was waiting in this particular room for the appearance of the New Fullbringer that had been recruited, one Aiden Suido who would be learning to hone his abilities, which were reportedly VERY similar to Aaron's own, and it was with that in mind the Aaron decided he would simply sit back and wait for his new protege to appear.. He didn't really care how this would go after-all, he only hoped that it would go quickly, and be a tad more on the convenient side of things..

A man can dream, right?

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:56 am

With powers now available to him at his fingertips, Aiden decided he should take on some new hobbies. He joined a big authority group called The Committee, that specialized in things of Aiden's category. He wasn't normally one to join an extracurricular club, but in this case he thought it helpful and life-changing. Shortly after joining, he was informed that he needed to understand and harness his newfound abilities, so he got sent to train with a man named Aaron. Told that Aaron had similar powers as his own, Aiden convinced himself that training was a good idea.

Aiden didn't have his jacket anymore, so he was just wearing a pair of blue jeans and a forest green t-shirt. He didn't exactly know if there was a necessary attire for the training he was about to go into, but he honestly didn't care about the clothing. He was more concerned with the training itself. When it was coming up to being time for his training, Aiden started getting shaky. He wasn't too sure what to expect, and he had taken a big wild guess that it would not be anything like his mixed martial arts lessons.

Final Aiden had made it to a room. It was to his very shocked amazement that he had just walked back outside, somewhere, in New York. He didn't really worry about the details yet, because he was too distracted looking at the only other person within view. A man who was well taller than Aiden. He looked at the man, looking at his clothes and his posture and his little features, he hadn't seen him before. Not too much of a surprise, but still, Aiden thought that the man's attire and ‘fashion features’ were interesting. He had never seen anybody dress anything like this man did. Aiden looked around once more as he approached Aaron, honestly shocked at how these people managed to make a city appear within a building. Getting his mind somewhat back on track, walked right up to Aaron and said, ”Hi, I’m Aiden. Why do you dress like that?”

View user profile

on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:13 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the new recruit entered and his first words were, for some god awful reason, a reference to Aaron's attire. This prompted Aaron to raise an eyebrow in his general direction, before shrugging his shoulders.. "I don't know, probably the same reason you ask stupid questions about the attire other people wear. My name is Aaron Satetsu, I'll be training you to properly utilize your abilities in combat because I hear ours are quite similar, so really the only question I have for you is.. well.." Aaron released a wave of energy, converting every car nearby into iron dust that would entrap the two of them like a snow-globe.. "Is that really true?.."

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 am

Aiden was amused by the answer Aaron gave him. He just flat out called my question stupid because of what the question was about. Aiden lost a little interest in his attire, for he was now analyzing every word the man spoke. Aaron had just straight up called his question stupid, which made Aiden assume he was quite a sarcastic fellow. This made Aiden rather glad because now he hoped for a fun training session, but then Aaron cut from his sarcasm directly to his name and business. While Aiden knows that at a time like this it is probably best to get to the purpose of the occasion, he was kind of also hoping that they'd be able to exchange sarcastic statements. It can't always be perfect fun Aiden thought to himself, as Aaron continued with his statement on the proclaimed similarities of our powers. He then followed the already known statement with a question of his own that was rather direct and on-point to the current scenario, ”...so really the only question I have for you is.. Well..“ Suddenly a surge of energy erupted from Aaron and all the nearby vehicles turned into a matte powder. Aiden was awed by this display of abilities. He had never seen anything like it. Aiden made a large dome around the two of us, which reminded Aiden of snowglobes because of all the powder. Aiden almost laughed at this thought, except he was more concerned with the fact that it did not appear that our abilities were similar. Aiden had only seen a little bit of his own powers, but he had assumed that he couldnt do anything close to that. ”Is that true?” Aaron finished, his dome big and bold. Aiden was almost sure that he need be just a little patient. That he may see more to Aaron than he initially let on. So after taking a 360 degree look around, Aiden slide his gloveless left hand into his pants pocket, looked directly at Aaron, and said, in a dramatically presented innocent and bummed out childlike tone, ”Must not be, because I sure the hell can't do that shit.”

View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the boy essentially admitted that he could not pull off the feats that Aaron could, "That's to be expected in fairness, my level of EM manip as well as manipulation over all metals/metallic things is probably the most extreme of any other user in the known world.. Nonetheless! Aaron snapped his fingers and sent out a burst of electrical energy, turning a nearby car into a transformer more or less. "Go ahead and beat this thing, let me see what you've got." The second the man complied the transformer like car robot thing would be on him, making a direct punch towards the boy in order to crush him.

Apps and Info:

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:58 am

Aiden stood and stared at Aaron, giving him a lot more attention than he ever would a teacher in school. Aaron explained to him that it was ‘expected in fairness’ for him to not be capable of doing what was just done with the massive dome. The man further explained that his ‘level of EM manip and overall metal manipulation’ was likely ‘the most extreme of any other user in the known world’.

Taking in these two pieces of information brought Aiden to a ton of thoughts. The first was more of a feeling of assurance that he was incapable of the display, though he didn't expect to be able to do with the metal display since he was not aware whether or not he had that kind of ability. With the second part of Aaron’s statement, Aiden put more thought into where the words EM manip was used. Being completely new to the powered life, Aiden was not knowledged in the abbreviations,  but in listening a few more words in he was able to assume that manip meant manipulation. Surely Aiden thought it wise to figure out what EM was, as to better understand what kind of manipulation he was dealing with.

Organizing all his questions and statements, Aiden was ready to express them to the man, however, before the time of questions came, the man snapped his fingers which resulted in what seemed like an electric force. Aiden described it to himself as an electric force because it felt electrical. He probably wouldn't be able to explain it, but he simply just got a feeling that told him it was.

Following the electrical wave of energy, a close car began to morph into a large robotic like thing. This certainly caught Aiden off guard, as he did not expect to have to engage with a walking car, nor did he think it possible. This robot, however, did give aiden an idea of what kind of powers the man had and what EM meant,assuming it to be electromagnetic, with the respective evidence of his stating of metal manipulation as well as the electric feeling his snap let off. ”Go ahead and beat this thing, let me see what you’ve got.” the man said to Aiden, like it was a simple, almost normal, thing to be done.

Aiden understood the use of a non-living target to test his powers, but he had no clue how to even unleash his powers, seeing as he only did it once in a time of crisis and rushing adrenaline. He looked at the large robot, not thinking much on it aside from holy shit this dude just made a fucking robot.

After the few seconds of staring down the robocar, he looked to Aaron and began explaining his situation with a hesitant and concerned tone, since he did not want to be of a delay to the man’s training plans and feeling lucky enough to have the opportunity to learn from such a ‘proclaimed powerful’ man, ” uh..”, short chuckle of embarrassment,
”I don't exactly know how to do the uh power thing that I do. Because, I only did it once, and that was in a rather…”, minor pause of remembering the tragic situation that he was in not too long ago, looking down for half a second and then back up at Aaron to finish his words, ”life pending situation.” He shortly looked back at the robocar then at the man again to await what he might do to resolve the unintended obstruct that Aiden had presented to him.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:11 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed a little perplexed by the fact that Aaron had essentially called forth a fucking transformer, and quite frankly Aaron gave zero fucks on the matter. He continued to seem confused and otherwise perplexed, and perhaps he truly wasn't ready for this situation at large. The boy looked at Aaron and explained how his powers had come to work the first time, which prompted a small smirk to part Aaron's lips ever so slightly. "Well, I guess this could count as a life-pending situation, couldn't it?.." And like that the robots mechanical fist rained down on the boy, hoping to crush him beneath several metric tons of force in an instant. If he didn't get out of the way or find a way to cope soon?.... Let's just say he was going to be a "smash hit." (ha. Haha. Ha. Funny, jokes. Ha.)

Apps and Info:

on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 am

The man said to Aiden that this could count as a life pending situation. Aiden had assumed this to be a safe and gradual training, since he was new, however t turned out that his mentor was going to force the powers to awaken again. The robot thingy’s fist swung down on aiden. He had no chance to hesitate and no time to jump out of the way.

Suddenly, Aiden’s glove stretched itself a ross aiden to his other arm, activating his fullbring. Aiden had no consciousness idea what he was doing but his hands dashed in front of him and each moved in a semicircle together forming a full circle. Static came from his gloves and yellow tinted barrier formed around him. Electric forcefield - withstand up to a hadou 90 - cooldown 5.

The mech’s fist hit the barrier and Aiden had a feeling a relief. If it wasn't for his spontaneous abilities he would likely be swiss cheese right now. The force field now gone Aiden turned to the ruthless man, speaking while also out of breathe from panic, ”What the hell man, that shit could have killed me. You are one psycho mother fucker. Holy shit that was intense. I don't understand how it can be helpful to force abilities out of someone if they don't know how to do it themselves. So, now what?”

View user profile

on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:24 am

Vizard
Vizard
A yellow tinted barrier formed around the boy, repelling the fist from the transformer Aaron had created with the intention of smashing the boy or getting this reaction out of him. It was an interesting response, and it seemed the mans Fullbring only manifested in situations such as these. It was just as he thought, and the situation had proved this prior hypothesis. The man began to yell at Aaron which only prompted him to smirk and point at the robot that was once again swinging at the boy with the similar intent to launch him across the field, or crush him outright. If he didn't respond with force he was going to be in a lotta pain, or perhaps the grave.

Apps and Info:

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum