Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need an advance on my allowance.... (Kazu-Ika)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:50 am

8th Division
8th Division
Was this all really enough? I kept grasping more and more with each step, more control, more unity, but it still made no difference. Only my ability to keep it all from falling apart. Hatred and rage were not enough. Inside my inner world, it was a mess. Towers of stone fell apart in the distance, my hollow's essence leeching through without pause. Mahiru stood there in a more traditional garment than she usually wore, crumpled there. It would seem she was running out of willpower. "Mahiru", my voice would ripple through the void, fragmented and filtering through the darkness. "Mahiru. I can't let you give up yet. I need your help to fight this."

"I awake from this pain to find... you. Still fighting that thing. Like it or not, it's a part of you. Because it is, I must strive to show it the way as I have with you. Very well." She touched my forehead, and I felt something melt overtop of me. I knew what she meant by that now. To think, the one person I ever cared about was the soul living inside my blade, this spirit of a demon that fueled my power's manifestation. Hardly was she even a person.

And yet with that I descended. For now, the inner hollow of mine had its reign. I accepted it as being me. I was not to fight it, but to commune with it. And before I could do that, I needed to know what it wanted. Though I lay dormant behind it, the beast acted of its own. It could tell my wrist was broken from the attack before, but as per the terms of its power, I felt nothing. A Sonido in the dust, and several Bala, spawned from behind my Father, a frontal assault of claws dissecting the air in front of him vertically. He would be in a rough spot, assuming he allowed it to make a mark.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy was clearly tapping into more power now, as he no-sold the bala punch and appeared behind Ika launching several of his own which Ika offset with a point-blank Cero.. Then the boy was once again trying to claw at him, but he wasn't powerful enough, how could he be.. Ika gripped the wrists of the boy and pulled him forwards into a knee to the chin, before stepping on the wrists emphatically, using Shunpo to add more momentum and power to it.. They'd be useless.. Or so Ika would think at least, as his boy continued his persistent attempts at offense.. "Just give up.." Ika smiled, hands at his sides, the boy was done.. He was out of heart..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 am

8th Division
8th Division
"Blood." echoed a voice from within. One I recognized. It echoed loud enough that Ika may have heard it. "Fine. If that's what you want. Then I'll give it to you." In remaining close to Ika, I did not need to gap close this time. Instead of my wrists being useless, they still moved. They were indeed broken, but he wouldn't see this. Instead, all he would see is his legs being removed from beneath him. I'd use my forearm to pin him by the neck and the rest of my body to prevent movement. With my free left hand, I'd be pummeling his skull, wishing it to cave in. "Go on then, bleed. Die. Feed this monster so he can become greater than you could ever hope to be."

Mahiru would seem revitalized, renewed by the unity beginning to form between her, me, and the hollow within.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:41 am

Vizard
Vizard
Well this was a new sensation.. Ika hit the ground with a sickening thud as his boy capitalized on his lack of attentiveness, he had pinned him down and Ika couldn't wriggle free in this lesser form.. He was stuck. His only thoughts would consist of brief anger, and an unfamiliar realization of lack of control.. He felt his head bouncing off the ground and noticed he was having his lights punched out, but he couldn't let that happen or it'd be game over, and he knew it.. Then he felt blood, and in an instant, his mind returned.. Blood.. That old elixir.. Fear.. Something he'd not felt in a number of years and would be damned if he felt it now.. No.. Then again, another punch, seemingly in slow motion plastered his nose, causing blood to spew.. And Ika quickly launched it towards his sons eyes, before squirming free in the confusion..

He wouldn't take him as lightly this time..

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 am

8th Division
8th Division
I realized quickly that I'd made a partial mistake. While it was utterly satisfying to bash the skull of my father until his nose cracked, I remembered one really aggravating detail about my father's blood. It was acid and it fucking burned. Though what would splash on my body would merely burn away pieces of the dark body that held me, some of it landed in my eyes, causing me to shout obscenities and roll off of my father. My second mistake? Letting him get away from me. I wasn't about to settle for that. With my eyes already out of the picture, my only option was to feel it out. I'd have no trouble locking onto his annoyingly poignant aura, and aiming to pierce his heart with my tail.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy tried to pierce Ika's chest with his tail but would only penetrate his shoulder, still causing Ika to cringe in pain.. But then?.. Ika went Full Hollow Form as well, it was time for the boy?.. To go to sleep.. "My turn." And like that Ika was on him, using Shunpo to close the gap against the blind man Ika went to his left and prepared an attack before appearing on the boys right and he launched a full-force right hook at his head, before following it with a Cero at the boys knees.. He knew Regen, he'd survive..

Probably.

Assuming the knees were gone Ika would Shunpo forwards and punt his skull before looking down at him.. The boy had fucked up... "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT!" and like that Ika aimed another kick at his head..

This boy would suffer..

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well, despite the fact that I'd been beating my father senseless and enjoying the hell out of it mere moments ago, now was not such a time. You see, when you piss off my father enough, there's one thing he does that essentially means you're fucked. That would be embracing his lovely hollow and blasting your legs off. Speaking of blasting my legs off.... this next part was definitely gonna suck. Though I could feel no pain even still, I panicked. There was nothing I could do at the moment, and much like my father, I hated that useless feeling deep in my gut when shit like this happened.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy was panicked and Ika sighed.. "Fucking pathetic.." and like that he'd curbstomp his son once, more, and that would be all for the night.. Hopefully he had learned a very valuable lesson from this exchange...

Ika still had dad strength, bitch.

In all actuality his son had improved, clearly having embraced his Hollow from this ordeal, and that would certainly be good news for the whole group going forward, but for now?.. Well.. For now Ika was going to go smoke, and heal himself a bit.. "Fuck that hurt.."

-exit thread-

Apps and Info:

#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum