Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
A week or so after my fight with Kokoro, I had been going over the results in my head. This was just it. I lost because I couldn't contain all of my power, it was simply too much. Much like my charm. Either way, I needed help, and the only one I knew who was batshit crazy enough to tackle his inner hollow and make it his bitch... well that was my Dad. So here we are again at the part where I pretend that I actually like the bastard so that I can obtain what I want.

"Oi shitface. I need your help with something. Teach me how to stay control when I go full Hollow." Oops. Forgot to be nice. Don't care. He didn't have a choice. I could and would sic Saio and Bunbun on him.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glared at his son whom had just interrupted his quiet time to ask him a favor in a less than polite way.. "Yeah, I'll train you, but you'd better ask nicely this time or I'll be forced to kick your ass again. That'd be what, 3 in a row? Heard Kokoro shit-kicked you pretty bad too. I'm beginning to think you're not even my son at this rate.." Ika smirked, staring at Kazuku as one might expect him to.. Needless to say, he knew pretty damn well how to get under his sons skin since.. well...

It was essentially a smaller, weaker, and far less attractive version of him.. and that's literally it.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As per usual, my father reacted with a tone of condescension far below the line that his palpable ego could possibly possess. But this was standard for the man named Ika, and I knew it well. Too bad I didn't care about his half-assed retorts about how many times he or Kokoro had beaten me... "Sorry then. Oi shitface, could you help train me... please. There, is that better? Remember, I learned my manners from you, so that's about the best you're getting."

And to be honest, I didn't care about the semantics, I'd already have drawn my Zan and stared him down. Let's go, I'm tired of being weak. I need leverage, and you're the only one who can give it to me, unfortunately.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
"You didn't learn shit from me, otherwise you wouldn't have lost either fight.. But seeing as you've already drawn, your Zan.. No point in trying to hold off on this eh?.." Ika smirked and held one hand up, gesturing for the boy to approach him whenever he was ready. He didn't really care what he would attempt to do after-all, it wasn't going to work unless he had made a secret pact with God that Ika was unaware of..

And spoiler alert, that didn't happen.

on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 am

8th Division
8th Division
He didn't tell me no. Alright, I was down for that. Rather than boast endlessly about how I was gonna kick his ass, that wasn't what I was here for. Instead, I'd simply show him. "If you can reach me from the point of no return, then you'll have done your job, old man." With that, I'd dive into my inner world, where both Mahiru and my inner wolf-hollow awaited. I looked over to Mahiru, whose expression was that of concern. I'd nod to her, and she'd grin. She knew what to do. I reached out to the wolf who stood on two legs, and grasp it. At that moment, my body would be cloaked in darkness, and all three of my runes would flash a deep crimson, showing their release. My power would surge, and my first instinct would be to rush headlong into my father, clawing the hell out of his chest and torso.

And now part of me waited, watching from the inside as Mahiru helped keep me from fully sucumbing to the hollow's will. Elsewise, I knew nothing of what was really going on.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:02 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boys power surged and for whatever reason he entered Full Hollow Form immediately, seemed pretty stupid but hey, why judge? Anyway, his first instinct was seemingly to claw the fuck out of Ika's chest and stomach, which Ika countered pretty easily by throwing on his mask and launching a straight right hand at his sons head, presumably knocking him back about 5 yards.. Ika would simply wait for his son to close the difference so it could start all over again, but hopefully he'd pick a more interesting attack pattern/method this time around...

Hopefully.

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
It just kept happening so damn fast. I had no idea what I was really doing until I got hit with an Ika piledriver. I kinda woke up a bit because of that and asked Mahiru for more control. She warned me that it'd be difficult and it wouldn't last long, but it helped. I lunged back into the fray, aiming to bludgeon him with my shadowy tail, uppercut him several feet and then boost myself up so I could wail him. The only real question was would my inner hollow let me?

View user profile

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy lunged back into the fray as expected, attempting to bludgeon Ika with his excessively large tail, and attempted to bludgeon him with the Shadowy appendage.. Well, that went as well as one might expect. Ika felt the tail thump his ribs and smirked, even though they cracked on impact and he was forced to grit his teeth, he had caught it between his hands.. He then quickly planted a foot and Shunpo'd a full circle rotation and launched his son at a rock.. Presuming he came back for the uppercut, Ika would simply Shunpo and side-step the attempt.. His ribs hurt, but that was fixable.. "Come on now Kazuku.. fight me like you fucking mean it!"

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
If there was one thing I hated about my dad, it was the sense of vanity that I inherited from him, and because of that, even though it was a really difficult task to harm me in this state, it still damaged my pride when he could non-chalantly grab me and toss me like I'm a fucking hammer. Granted I did get to hear the sweet sensation of his ribs cracking shortly before being launched, but nonetheless, I still wanted to pummel him. With a failed uppercut and a taunt to edge me further on, I sharped my rage and my hatred. Though I wanted to erase my own father from existence, I knew that I could not do so blindly. I needed to remain in control. I needed to use that rage and hatred as a weapon, not some fire that would never be quenched.

With that in mind, I shunpo'd to his rear, having prepped a Gran Rey Cero beforehand. I wasn't going to allow him to mock me and get away with it. No, I wanted to make him pay for that.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
His boy had certainly inherited his own sense of vanity and power.. He thought more of himself than what he actually was, and had clearly been emotionally let down by the ease in which Ika still tossed him around, even in his heightened state.. But it seemed as though this vanity more quickly lent itself to hatred and rage, as the boy used Shunpo to get behind Ika, having already prepped a Gran Rey Cero and Ika quickly turned around to meet it.. He formed a Bala on his fist and punched forwards as fast as humanly possible, knocking the huge blast away into the nearby trees, where an explosion would ensue only after it had destroyed about twenty of them.. The blow would probably shatter the boys wrist in the mean-time, not that it would matter much.. Even still the residual energy of the Gran Rey Cero burnt Ika's hand slightly, giving him slight first degree burns from his knuckle to his wrists..

This was at least more interesting than their last fight..

For now.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum