Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:10 am

Surrounded by the hollows, Quill killed them one by one, and when the last one fell he saw her, Yukari Hirai. To Quill, she looked like a child, but he knew she was powerful but something in his gut told him to test how strong. Though he was tired from the last battle, Quill activated his Dark beast armor and charges at her. He then swing his wing arm at her slamming at the ground. Dust flew into the air causing a smoke screen. He fanned away the the dust,this cause a memory of his alive life. It was the last battle he had fought before being murder, it was a battle between his clan and a enemy clan, they had fought for days unend Quill cutting down all his opponents. Though the memory was nice, Quill got back into the battle at hand. When the duct finally cleared up, Quill looked around for Yukari but could not find her.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari was taking a nice peaceful walk through the deserts of Hueco Mundo, the bold black number of her newly acquired position amongst the espada was peeking out above the collar of her shirt. Upon her wanders she stumbled across a young man with dirty blond hair fighting surrounded by hollows taking them on pretty much bare handed, dispatching them one after another the young man looked to be a promising member for the espada, or maybe to serve as her fraccion, it had been years since she had anyone under her direct command and she missed the feeling of having power over someone directly. Plus it would allow someone to field some of her would be challengers.

As the last hollow fell the young man's attention looked around seemingly searching for more things to fight as if he was some kind of battle hungry beast. Standing her ground as he engulfed himself in some kind of shadowy armor, that if the black-haired espada was being honest with herself was actually rather cool looking. From a brief stretching of her Pesquisa she could tell that the person before her was not a threat, at least not in his current state, as he charged in looking to slam down on her with a wing like appendage she would just tilt her head sideways causing the blow to land squarely on her shoulder with a decent amount of force, though no where near enough to make it through her Hierro, or even make a dent in her astronomical physical strength. Her chocolate brown eyes locked on the armored man before her, smiling softly as she spoke though the temperature noticeably dropped as she released her reiatsu "Not exactly the most polite person are you?"

View user profile

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 am

When the dust finally cleared he saw his attack had no affect on the girl, Quill springs back and launches a massive weapon at her. The weapon was big and seemed hard to dodge, he didn't expect it to do anything damage wise but it was meant, so he could come in for a air diving slam. Once he did that he forces himself to under these's words. "Fallen zu meiner Klinge" He then transformed to his knight/second form, he drew his blade and told the girl in the white cloths "So my beast side thought you're that much of a threat that he brought me out of his hold" Quill then stared at her with as much rage as his other self. He then said, "Before we fight you, I would like to know your name and why you are hear, was it to steal my collection or is it that you are here to kill me like those's masked monsters."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari swatted the massive weapon aside, it wasn't even worth the effort it would take her to get out of the way of it, her chocolate brown eyes following his every movement as he leaped into the air, diving at her fist first. Tilting her head slightly so that his blow would strike her right on her forehead, impacting her as if she was a four foot thick solid block of steel, she showed no more sign that she was struck than if a fly had landed on her. There was potential in this man, but his power was currently lacking, though she could fix that with relative ease. As the blow connected he spoke some words in a language that Yukari couldn't quite pin-point, though as he said them his form changed, kicking back to put more room between them the young woman looked at the being before her, now fully encased in armor with a massive sword in his hands that he wasted no time in pointing at her.

"My name is Yukari Hirai, I am the Espada Tercero, and no I am not here to steal your collection, or kill you. I was merely out for a walk when I stumbled upon you killing those mindless beasts, thin without a word you attacked me." Yukari would say, keeping her distance for now, not bothering to mention that she was quite probably strong enough to tear his armor to shreds like it was made out of paper, hell her skin was probably a more effective armor than what he was wearing now. "If you want, I would be willing to offer you some help, you see I miss having people who listen to me, and if you would be willing to do that, I could help you protect your collection, and by being tied to me in such a manner even those foolish beasts would know to leave you alone. How does that sound"

View user profile

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:08 am

Quill heard her offer, he didn't show it but he was left speechless. He then put down his sword and thought to himself *This seems like a good way in making sure the beast doesn't take over again, and i miss being a true warrior.* He then looked at the woman with the strange cloths and said."You make a fair deal, i shall follow you and you alone, in return you shall help me protect my collection from the thieve the sot the steal from it. I yuan to be a knight once more, if you order me to kill, i shall kill for you, if you order me to follow others, I shall follow them as a equal, but if you give me a order that i will not follow, respect my morals and the rules i follow. The personality you see right here right now will be in charge of this body." He then gets on one knee and bow to her.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Apparently her offer struck home with the young man in this form as he lowered his sword going into a spiel about yearning to be a knight again, and willing to follow her so long as she respected his morals. That little quirk might prove troublesome but we will see was Yukari's thoughts as she returned his kneeling with a slight, almost royal bow of her own. "Well, shall we go my noble Chevalier, we can bring your collection to my abode where it will be safe, and we can get you situated with your own room. Being connected to an espada has its perks, including a place of residence for themselves and all those who have sworn loyalty to them inside of the closest thing to a castle in this forsaken place."

Yukari would stand and wait until her new 'Knight' had collected what he needed to make the travel then she would lead the way towards Las Noches, the home of the espada and their Fraccion. In an attempt to make small talk, Yukari began to question her new recruit. "You had mentioned something about a beast side, and this personality being in control? Mind elaborating on what you mean by that, just so I know what to expect, like how many different personalities do you have? How much do they differ, do I have to worry about any of them doing something foolish like trying to harm me?"

View user profile

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:18 am

Quill looked at his new master, it was a strange question anyone had asked him since he entered this strange desert, he the replied, "They are not truly personalities, they are just the same one split in two. I had wondered this desert for 800 years and i slowly had lost my true self during that long wonder. Fighting of these's basters, but it seem the beast likes to collect items of great value an power. But to answer your question about me and the beast, there is only two of us in here but we are just two half's of the same coin." He then open a shadow portal leading to a pocket world. "My collection is in here, the world is only used for it and it alone. It can be reach by those's who beat me in combat. Many strange items that i do not understand my self but if you or an ally want to take a look in here, just find me and ask me, but do not take without my permission or you will be left in here like the others" When he entered he pointed at some guard that are made of stone and other material.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari whistled at Quill's story, she could not imagine wandering this hell hole of a desert for 800 minutes never mind 800 years, she would go insane from boredom, hell no wonder the young man seemed to have different personalities to himself. Though the little brunette was glad that they didn't have to physically carry anything with them back to Las Noches. Choosing to stay outside of the portal Yukari just looked at the thing he pointed at. "So you can carry this little dimension around with you? That is really awesome, and don't worry about me taking anything I am not one to use weapons, or other weird items. I prefer my fists to pretty much anything else. Well if you are ready we have quite the hike ahead of us, feel free to ask me anything you would like to know."

Yukari would just start walking towards Las Noches, expecting her Knight to follow, she could travel quicker using Sonido, though she would tire out alot quicker that way. She could also use her ressurreccion, turning into her giant dragon form and fly there but that would be overkill, and her fully released Reiatsu might intimidate her new partner a little too much, if he didn't get frozen in place by it.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 am

He saw that she did not want to enter his portal, he understand why the guardians did not like new people. So he closed the portal and turn to his new master. He had also heard what she said, "There are more items further back that can due more then kill, may even bring someone's soul to the land of the living as a physical being, but the guardians do not like those's items being touch by outsiders." He then heard her say to go to his new home. When they were walking he saw his master looking for a faster way to get there. He then transforms into his light beast armor, (ill send you the picture of it) and said "Get on my back, ill fly us to the location we are heading to. Do not worry this armor is very fast but i only can make it during the day."

View user profile

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:16 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"That is good to know, not that I can see myself needing them ever" Yukari said as Quill continued to explain the more intricate parts of his collection. It was a nice tidbit of information though there wasn't any reason that Yukari could think of wanting anything that brought a dead soul back to life. Especially when one considered that everyone she ever cared about in life she had killed. Well aside from one, though that savory treat would keep, and would be well worth the wait as she is more than likely becoming an even stronger soul as Yukari was wandering this desert with her new 'pet'.

As they walked Quill apparently noticed that Yukari had been looking for a quicker way to get out of that sand riddled place, as there was a slight surge in his reiatsu and a bright light that caught the small brunettes attention turning she saw a glowing scaley creature with wings where her Knight should have been. As the creatures mouth moved Quill's voice came out offering her to ride on his back to speed up their trip. Taking Qull up on his offer she nestled herself between the wings, holding on carefully as he readied to take off. "Yeah I think we will get along fine, my noble Knight"

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum