Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Solo] Ika's new Aesthetics

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:51 am

Vizard
Vizard
The complex was large, 5 floors high if you include the secret basement underneath..One floor at ground level, 2 below, and 1 above.. Of course the secret basement was well below this, but that's another matter entirely..The front patio up top was a beautiful view of the forest, and the forest of crucifix's Ika used to decorate his macabre establishment.. Nonetheless Ika still felt the place could use some.. Touching up. His mind had been racing, thoughts pacing and words found their way to becoming concepts and.. he felt a sensation in his mind that was not just relieving but endearing.. Yes.. Ika thought about the world in front of him, from the patio.. He observed the cross's and the decaying corpses upon them, festering flesh and decayed bone were all that really made them special at this point.. He Shunpo'd down to one of them, breaking off the femur bone, before Shunpoing back up to the patio.. He carved into the front railing.. "And when you've seen it all, it's all you'll see.." And tossed the bone back at the cross, as it stuck into place.. His mind would not stop, this would continue but.. but..

None the matter, Ika's smile parted his lips in a way that challenged even his deepest reservations for sensibility and sanity, he was beyond reason and in a blissful state of delirium such as it were for the past 10 years, it had only now begun to overtake him fully, or so it seemed.. He didn't know how it happened, why did it happen when he had finally sought the admiration and loyalty he wanted for years?.. This community, this grouping of people so like him at times it was bothersome.. He even met his son but for what?.. What purpose did this serve and... he noticed that upon lighting the cigarette that currently kept his lips parted, he had singed his thumb ever so slightly, and upon further stupidity with the lighter he had caught a branch on fire.. He put this out with ease but it did give him the idea he wanted.. He went to the back wall of the lobby and burnt the following into the wall.. "We all came to watch your world as it burns.." Was that really the purpose for this assembly?.. Could it have been that this quote was an accurate description of what brought these people together?..

Yes.. that was it! It had to be! "Why can't you see it.. why do you think me a devil Gotei!" Ika shouted this as if it were a two way conversation, but it was only a discussion with he, and himself.. "Is it because I differ so greatly from the norm? Is it because I know the TRUTH? This power over the masses being a gift that is so WOEFULLY undeserved of your fucking throne? Well rest easy knowing that when your collective blood spills, I will drink from your skulls! I will tear your eyes from your faces, and I will pry your tongues from your rancid fucking throats!" Ika calmed himself, and began pacing once more before entering his own room.. He noticed he had cut himself open with his knife and.. well.. The floor was singed and burned through slightly.. And above his headboard Ika would carve out the following message.. "It's what you think therefore I am, if I'm the Devil YOU'RE the reason.." and didn't laugh, but rather he.. he smiled, before continuing his own verbal musings.. "The thing you don't see! Is that much like the biblical God you created your own Satan! I am the demon you created! They may say it's better the devil you know than the devil you don't, but I'm.. I'm the Devil you won't.. The Devil you won't speak of outside of hushed whispers in dark alleys.. I'm the devil you fear.. IT'S ME, and it always has been.."

Ika chuckled to himself, a bemused loon of a certain distinction, though the distinction by this point had been marred in psychopathy and an outright mental break, a lapse in the emotional and mental abilities, a wall hit by years of nihilist musings and self-serving rhetoric.. Ika had finally succumb to himself but.. It didn't feel like the end?.. More a beginning?.. He sat back, melting into the wall in a heaping pile of mortality and vulnerability for but a moment before he felt his hand burning.. He had been holding, purposely yet subconsciously holding the lit lighter to his hand.. The burning sensation being the first pain he had experienced in a while and it was.. Exciting, self-inflicted, nauseating, it reminded him that he was, that he always had been and always would be.. That he.. He was always destined for more than to simply burn out and fade away.. He took to the wall beside his closet and wrote, "Though we all want to taste the sun, I'm the only man who gets burnt for fun.. Through thankless heat and a cancerous tan, I'll stand before you, with holes in my hands.." Ika smiled, dragging yet another carcass from it's cross, nailing it to his wall, and being sure to melt the layers of decomposition off with acid.. He then nailed it to the wall through it's hands, what was essentially a skeleton beside his closet... "Instead of be held, I'd rather behold, and it shows that I've never been whole.." Ika continued his internal and verbal musings indefinitely, not sure where they'd lead them though.. Boy.. The direction thus far was.. What WAS it?..

What purpose was Ika to serve?.. It came to him almost instantly, what his destiny, what his purpose was and had become.. He took the corpse of Atlas Ren to his closet, and pointed his own gun at his head, locking it into place with skeletal fingers before carving behind it.. "I am the bullet in the gun, the truth from which you run, I'm the silencing machine, the end to all your dreams.." He smirked towards it, patting the old Vice Captain on the head before slamming the closet shut, he turned to the crucified man above his bed, and found him to be.. He was mocking.. Me.. Why?.. How?.. Ika cried out in a fit of fury, "DON'T MOCK ME BY EXISTING!" And as he did this he carved this into the wall beside his head, dragging the horizontal line of the letter G all the way across until it hit the pelvis bone where he came to a stop, "If I'm a liar.. you're a thief.. and now we both know where the other one sleeps.." He fell backwards again, limply collapsing into the wall behind him.. Laughing again for what felt like a minute before his composure was regained... sort of.. no.. no it wasn't..

(Part 1 finished)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Quelaan had walked in, the Bounto that had joined Ika only recently and it was then that Ika realized.. All that talking.. All he had been saying.. He wasn't talking to the skeleton.. He had been talking to her! No.. She couldn't.. Why was she leaving?.. She can't leave, she couldn't leave! Forever now, this was her resting place. This was where she would pass on THIS, is where she would die.. Throwing on his mask he used Sonido to appear behind her, she heard the noise and turned to look but would only find Ika's Bala covered hand protruding through her womb. She would try to scream but would find her screams ceased by Ika's blood soaked hands, and since some of that blood was his own.. Her mouth would burn with a fury one could not properly describe if they wished to.. The pain would be unbearable, excruciating, as she collapsed into his waiting arms, barely breathing and completely incapable of protesting.. "Shh.. It's okay sweetheart.. It'll all be over soon.. for you.. After all.. the best secrets are the ones we keep all the way to the grave..".. He smiled, looking at the girls fallen body.. He had an idea..

Her eyes were still opening and looking around but she could not move, adrenaline had worn off for her as the elevator went down.. She would only see that Ika had entered a certain passcode into the door to make it go to this level of the house.. She had never been there, but now?.. It was to be her grave, and there was nothing she could do about it.. The basement was littered with the Zanpakuto's of the deceased, and a large monitor for Ika to watch the outside, or anything going on inside of his own establishment.. It was going to be his lab until he had lost interest and built one upstairs, but that's a topic for another day.. He slumped her against the wall, and reached into a nearby drawer, drawing from it a small paintbrush of which he would be using to paint the walls of his basement.. they could use some color after-all, and there was no point in letting this woman's death go to waste right?.. Of course not.. He smiled at her and as she struggled once more to get away, he pushed his hand over her mouth and smiled.. "It's okay to let go.. it's all over now.." And as one last tear went down her cheek Ika twisted his hands, one of which had now been placed behind her head and he twisted violently, prying her head loose along with the spine, which he pulled out in one complete piece.. He took a nearby Zanpakuto and speared her head to the wall and just stared into her lifeless eyes for but a moment...

Ika picked up the brush.. and went to her body, still a bloody mangled mess in the corner and smiled, dipping lightly into the blood of her womb he would paint with her own blood right beside her skull.. He seemed more sympathetic, more reserved and more bothered than he had previously.. "Empty eyes accuse a face so evil, I'm coming undone.." The second he read the phrase he threw the brush back at the body and fell down, slowly slumping against the wall till his feet were in front of him, and about 45 degrees out from his feet was the corpse of the mangled woman he had barely known.. She didn't deserve this.. Or did she?.. A wall mounted mirror was parallel to the carnage, and in it Ika's only view was his own reflection, the blood marred hands and body he encompassed, the startling lack of confident demeanor.. The sickening twisted look etched into his face?.. It was the only thing that could even pull him to his feet at this point, it was fear but fear that acted in reverse, instead of taking him away?.. It drew him in, and he stared.. And he stared.. And he stared.. Each second, each minute his face, his outlook turning colder.. Was this what he'd become?.. Then he heard her.. Quelaan.. She was still alive.. But that couldn't be?.. Why she was smiling?... Why was she doing this?.. "I've said it once I'll say it again! Don't Mock me by existing you twisted bitch! I killed you once I can do it again, and nobody, no one will ever know it!"

The woman's smile never ceased and this time she seemed to be speaking to him, her mouth moved but it couldn't have been moving! And while she seemingly did the impossible she spoke it just as soundly.. "A mirror never lies. They know. Everybody knows! Do you not see what they see?.. A mirror never lies. I see what they see. Everybody knows. Everybody knows!" Ika bit his tongue till blood filled his mouth with the iron filled taste that only that crimson elixir could provide, "I SAID SILENCE, DEAD WOMEN DON'T SPEAK!" A gaze that could make hell freeze over... "You're gone.. I have to understand she's gone.. She's gone god dammit Ika she's gone! But she's not! Don't you tell me that she is dead! For her lips softly move! Why is she still whispering to me?! Something here is not quite right.. No.. Something is not quite right.. Skin so cold beneath my touch.. I.." Ika regained composure long enough for a temporary break in sanity once more, as he Shunpo'd forwards and punched her head once in the head, shattering her skull on impact.. She was silent, again.. had this even happened?.. Was Ika seeing things?.. Ika nearly fell to the ground once more before a new, unshakable confidence washed over him.. He could control the Hollow within him, he could control the boundaries of sanity to if he so chose he.. He just needed to embrace it yes! That was the answer! But why did it feel so wrong.. Why couldn't he stop laughing?.. As he finally ceased this he tensed up, his thoughts following the steady drip of the woman's decapitated head which was at this point leaking blood.. It was a rhythm his thoughts couldn't help but dance around to, and every single one of them was the literal equivalent to the proverbial dance with the devil.. Except in this case?...

It was he that was the devil..

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika mumbled his musings aloud, confused and perplexed, he felt enlightened but concerned.. Unsure but sure.. "Well maybe I am crazy.. and my mind is trying to deceive me.. As the ground vanishes I wonder if.. will the sky be the next to fail me?.. Will paint abandon canvas, lord knows my mind can't start again from scratch.. As I.." He starred into the mirror before continuing, as a grin forced itself onto his face, "as I watch everything unravel.. why should I even try to stop the collapse?.. I.. I won't!" Ika chuckled, pulling himself closer to his reflection as he smiled, "Oh there's a madman looking at me my dear, and I've seen his face before! I know I've seen his face before!" Ika continued his laughing in between his mutterings that only he and the lovely Quelaan would ever be privy to hear.. He then picked up a feather pen and began writing on a piece of scrap paper his newly found thoughts using her blood once more.. He would leave them inside her womb.. "The depths of a man's soul cannot be measured in a manner of meters and fathoms; but rather, it is in my opinion, only quantified by his proximity to heaven and hell. It is in such a state that I have done what I have done.. Had it only been a different night, a different place, a different kind of man passing by the threshold of that poor girl, the events that transpired at that point would have undoubtedly been drastically different... I can only hazard a guess as to when people would have noticed when her heart stopped, and her eyes went from jewels of marketable beauty, to fading light begging for her very life.."

He smiled, shoving the book inside of her, before he sewed the womb shut again with the book inside.. He would get up, and notice the final tear she had managed to create was still sliding down her cheek.. He licked her cheek and smiled, falling back against the wall and closing his eyes he began to indulge himself, dare one say immerse himself in what could only be described as a sick reflection.. As he picked up the pen he began scribbling in small font into the floor.. I shut my eyes and once again the pleasure strangles me... and I taste the tears of sweet indulgence, pain, and fantasy! And oh these visions inside my head.. The Emptiness will haunt you.. Sanity is slowly slipping from my hands now! I'm standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed.. and oh what little regret I have.. Does that make me a killer?.."

As Ika finished his scribbling's onto the floor he dropped the pen briefly, before looking up at the sky.. "why does this calm consume me?.. Why does relief wash over me now as it does, as it never has before?..Why do I expect answers?.." Ika shook his head, chuckling at and to himself.. "No matter.." Ika smiled, continuing his painting with a story to be written, and he would of course occasionally dab the woman's bleeding corpse for more "paint" when need be.. "Women will shriek and watch their husbands bleed! Children will cry, Yes they will cry! and watch their mothers die. Because tonight.. God yes tonight! We all go to hell! Why?! Because there's nothing left for me to lose, except confusion! There's no one left to talk me down, and my feet are slipping! Now, the only question left is how, to take you all down with me..  The coroner will have his hands full tonight! That is of course assuming he is not among the dead.. For you see the DEAD will choke the streets with such vulgarity that grown men will weep! And then you will find the end is drawing nigh.." Ika once again closed his eyes, fantasizing about such destruction and.. it was almost too good to be true!

Ika then turned back to his first casualty.. The poor sweet Quelaan.. Ika once more began to write on a note, a commemorative message if you will.. "Her youthful flush color had drained from her much like the very blood from her veins upon the bed on which she lied. Such a foul image for one to behold, but in some twisted way it only seemed to enhance her exquisite beauty, like a lily on a grave.." His face was serious as he wrote this, but it returned to a smile as he placed the note inside the mouth of the woman.. Leaving it there to rot alongside her.. A small eulogy was all he felt she was owed, and a small eulogy was what she received.. Courtesy of the man who ended her life.. The most fitting eulogy one could ever hope to have.. He would then turn back to her face, which he imagined as smiling defiantly, mocking him, though it had long since dropped beyond recognition from abuse.. "Imprisoned soul seized in a chamber of feculent horror, Suffer all you must but suffer silently, Still your cursed tongue, stay your blighted abandon In your eternal death you may hunger for rotten mire, for in your mortal life it was this which was your gift to man and for that you must prepare to walk hand and hand with the damned.."

It was at this point he saw that mouth moving, begging for life God why wouldn't she stop! He shook his head and stared into her long since empty eyes, "God can't help you! And angels won't save you! Your unrequited prayers will be the bane of your existence! I DEMAND that you prepare to walk Hand and Hand with the Damned! Prepare to walk Hand and Hand with the Damned! WALK HAND AND HAND WITH THE DAMNED!" Ika shouted this loudly, into her face, the smell of decay and death pierced his nostrils but did nothing to kill his appetite for death or sustenance of any kind.. Ika smiled, "My ambitions once handsome as hell, are now ugly as sin.. Ha..Haha..Hahaha..Bwahahaha.. Oh fuck.." Ika got up, leaving everything as it lay before once more approaching the mirror.. He stared at himself, slowly raising his hands to the mirror.. He turned them to cover his face, then slowly again to uncover it and.. It was him.. It was Ika, in the flesh, draped in fragile fantasy.. He smiled at his own reflection, before speaking to it as if it were a sentient being.. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, you're a liar to us all.. For it is the eye of the beholder that knows the truth.. He smiled slightly at his reflection, which for whatever reason would not smile back.. "To break the mirror, to shatter the prison.." As he said this Ika would full force punch the mirror, shattering it into a million little pieces that all reflected the same image to him, but he of course knew this to be the madness of mirrors! It was with this in mind Ika closed his eyes, he needed that point of view! After-all mirrors can't speak to one who eschews the light! As he turned away, perhaps forever, he headed back up to the elevator, to return to.. semi-normality.. If that's what one could even call it..

With that in mind one thought echo'd through his head about this place.. About HIS place.. You see imprisoned beneath the world where the soulless dwell, lies a place that the damned call home, it is a place where the virtuous hide in fear! It is a place we see only in our nightmares! It is a place, where the sun is silent.. And it is that place, that Ika would now call home..

-End Part 3-

#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum