Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Spar] Rematch Time... Shields vs Flames.... Oh Joy

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:32 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
It had reached Shana's attention that Accelerator, the same human who had made a fool out of her and two members of the Gotei, one of which later got a promotion to the head of the Gotei had joined up with Ika in C.H.A.O.S. Deciding that this would be a good chance to test her new powers out, and hopefully bury the hatchet between the pair of them Shana sent a message to the scary albino to meet her in the training room.

Arriving quite a few hours before the scheduled time Shana arrived and set the training area to something a bit more neutral than their first encounter. By that I mean something without cars galore to send chasing the fiery little red-head, it was a pleasant setting of the African Savannah, wide open spaces, tall grass blowing gently in the artificial breeze, scattered trees. and even a small pond or two. Walking over to a decent sized Acacia tree Shana sat down in its shade and waited.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator arrived at the training grounds, less than amused that Shana had taken it upon herself to set the settings to a favorable condition for herself. (Fire, in the fucking Savannah? Neutral my ass :p!) Rolling his eyes, Accelerator found himself tempted to make the field something less favorable, such as an ocean, or the city where they lost fought, Accelerator found it within himself to make the playing field a little more.. Neutral. Smiling As he would, he took it upon himself to approach the new area, and find the fiery red-head. She had probably been disturbed by the habitat change, not that he would care. He would smile as he approached her, hands in his pockets. "You rang?.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana looked up as the tree she was sitting under vanished, leaving her under the direct sun, the fields of grass was changed with a sea of sand that stretched out before them. Looking towards the door she saw the approach of the creepy albino who she had called in to training arena. At least when he fiddled with the settings he didn't make a place full of trees, or cars. Heck Shana still had nightmares about being chased by cars thanks to this person that approached her, not that she was going to give him the pleasure of knowing that. Returning his smile with a genuine one of her own. Might as well start off on a good foot. "Yes, I figured we might as well get a chance to know each other, and maybe bury the hatchet. Well so to speak?"

Shana stood up shaking the sand out of her long black coat and her hair. "Seeing as we are members of the same organization now."

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator rose an eyebrow towards the Vizard, scanning his memory.. who the fuck was she?.. "Bury the hatchet.. I doubt you've wronged me and lived to tell about it, in fact I'm not even entirely sure that I know you at all.. Perhaps you'd like to explain yourself on that one?" He rose an eyebrow as she shook herself off and mentioned them being in the same faction now, "Yes I understand that but my question remains as who the fuck ARE you?" Accelerators face became slightly less amused, and even less patient. "Seriously, if we've met before, spit it out. I don't even know what the hell you're on about."

Apps and Info:

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:35 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Oh? The name is Shana, we met in Hong Kong, there was a crazy Snow Globe lady, a blow hard shinigami you chased with a car? eh not ringing a bell? whatever, it is in the past." Shana said trying to drum up some of Accelerator's memories from their last encounter, though she supposes she didn't leave much of a lasting impression on him at that time. At least not in comparison to Rena, granted part of that was being thrown into a brawl with people she didn't know, never mind knew the powers of and whether or not her own would be a hindrance to them. Especially as the only one who was able to actually do anything was using water and ice, but like she said that was in the past. "So, talk or fight. How would you prefer we went about this?"

View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator thought for a moment as the Vizard described the circumstances of when they met.. It took Accelerator a second, but EVENTUALLY, he remembered.. "Oh, that was you? Pfft. Yeah sure all's forgiven, you didn't even touch me. Can I leave now?.." Accelerator rolled his eyes awaiting a response.. Surely she wasn't that fucking.. Yep.. Yep she was.. Her next statement confirmed it.. "Well I whooped you, a Captain, and a Vice Captain all at once.. What exactly is there for me to gain by beating you solo? And what exactly is there for YOU to gain in a fight? Surely the first hospital visit was enough to show you we're not equals.. Not in this world.. Not in the next.." Accelerator stood unmoved, his eyes were closed.. Now to see what she'd say..

Apps and Info:

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Biggest difference between then and now is that I was teamed up with someone who I didn't know and whose powers would have hindered my own. Plus I have done a fair bit of improving myself since then. And while you might be right about us not being equals, there is always something to gain from a battle, especially seeing as who knows if we will ever be sent out together as a team." Shana said rotating her shoulder like she was loosening it up. "Plus If I recall correctly you didn't really do anything to me either, it was that captain you sent to a hospital. But if you would rather not that is perfectly fine, I can always call on that looney toon of a room mate of mine let off some steam."

Shana shrugged, she contemplating insulting the man before her but decided against it, it probably wouldn't have been smart, even if she felt they were on even footing now, especially with the training she had just gone through. But that was a problem for another time.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman made excuses and loosened up her shoulder, being what Accelerator perceived as a pitiful excuse for Canon Fodder. Then she mentioned something that stepped on his nerves a little bit.. "The reason you didn't end up in the hospital.. Was mercy.. Perhaps I should remind you of that.." Accelerator let his Reitsu flare, and allowed for bullets to spread throughout the sand in a 100 yard area. All 96 of them, nestled away in bundles of sand... "Make the first move before I blow you away. I'm tired and annoyed with you as is. Let's get this over with yeah?.."

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"As you wish" was the fiery little red-heads response to Accelerator's flaring of reiatsu and releasing his bullets. Looks like he was going to accept her challenge, keeping her blade sheathed for now Shana decided to play with one of her newer abilities, one that came with the taming of her hollow, her ability to create and control fire without Alastor's help. Creating three spheres of flames around the white-haired human (one on each side, and one in the rear) she had them converge on him striking sequentially to create an series of explosions, even if they didn't hit home due to the human's barriers it wouldn't matter for what she was planning. Rushing in close using the explosion as cover Shana would shunpo around Accelerator at the last moment aiming a knee at his spine.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman had agreed to fight and Accelerator awaited her first attack, glaring around rather bored with the situation he noticed she had created some fireballs to attack him with.. Or whatever the fuck those things were.. This of course just caused Accelerator to grin from ear to ear, and as the 3 fireballs converged on him causing an explosion he just kind of yawned.. "Is that really all you've got?..I'm a little offended for you if I'm being honest.." It was at that point that she launched a knee at his spine, having Shunpo'd behind him.. He used his redirection ability to knock the knee downwards, propelling her chest and stomach in the same direction before a knife left his belt at Bala speeds at this range, hoping to go through her chest or stomach depending on what he could manage.. It would be a lovely opening blow..  Assuming he could pull it off.

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum