Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Spar] Duel with the Copycat (Kaede)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been a while since she had been in this secret training ground, but with the want to escape paperwork as well as test out her new abilities, Akane had managed to sneak out of her office to this wonderful hideaway. She was sure the Gotei 13 could survive a couple of hours without her after all! The young commander had found herself immersed in the mystical healing waters of the hot-spring as she waited for one of her captains. Her outfit folded neatly at the waters edge, with Arashi resting across the top.

So far, she hadn't really had the chance to properly test her ability, so Akane had come up with the wonderful idea to recruit the captain of the second division for a sparring match. It was a perfect place really, the walls could withstand her particularly devastating attacks, they were well hidden since no one knew where it was and the spring would ensure they couldn't get too beat up. Sliding down into the water at the far end of the pool, her long red hair flowing gently through the pool as she waited for her sparring partner.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:02 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede had received an unexpected letter from Akane early that day, the gist of the note was for him to meet her where he had trained her speed and shunpo techniques as soon as he was able to. Shrugging he left a note on Shojo's desk telling letting his new vice captain know that he had been called away and to take care of the squad until he returned. With that little bit responsibility taken care of... well foisted off on someone else, The red-haired captain was free to go meet up with his new boss and see what she wanted. Suppressing his Reiatsu, basically making himself all but unnoticeable he shunpo'd his way to the hidden entrance of his favorite secret training area.

Dropping into the training ground Kaede could feel Akane's presence over by the hotspring, turning around so his back would be to her as he fell the red-haired captain landed with a soft thud before wrapping a red cloth around his eyes effectively blindfolding himself before turning and walking towards the hotspring, and coincidentally his boss, the adorable Akane Makishima. Once he was a few steps from the edge of the magical pool Kaede would kneel down like a knight before speaking, "You have summoned me Sou-taichou?"

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It didn't take Kaede long to arrive really, long enough for the young woman to enjoy nice relaxing dip in the hot-spring before he arrived. She giggled at the bow slightly as she lazily wades across and pulls herself from the water, immediately moving to towel herself down. "I certainly did! No need to be so formal Kaede, I'm still just Akane after all" He would hear her pulling on her uniform once more, certainly safe enough to take off the blindfold if he was still concerned about such things. "I want a rematch! Last time wasn't really fair, don't ya think?" Though now it was still unfair, just in her favour mostly. "I haven't had a chance to actually test out my new abilities yet, so I was hoping you'd help me" The girl steps out into the field, wringing out her long red hair. "How about it?"

He'd probably notice her spiritual pressure had been kept well below what she was capable, a hand rests upon the handle of her zanpakuto as she tilts her head towards him, hoping they wouldn't need to waste much time to get started!

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"As you wish Akane, and I agree, it was a little one sided, though that was more to test your training." Kaede said standing upright walking towards the flat area that he had set up as a running track before. Sensing her approach Kaede tore his blindfold off and turned to face her, a smile on his face. "Sure, it sounds like it will be fun. And it will give you a chance to know how one of your captains truly fights."

Bowing to Akane again, though this time more like it was in a sanctioned match than a knight to his liege standing back up Kaede struck his fists together twice, between the first and second strike a set of metal gauntlets formed around his hands clanking together audibly as they did. Weapon's formed Kaede took up a defensive stance with his body angled towards Akane, his right arm vertical and his left. "Ready whenever you are."

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane would watch as Kaede created a pair of gauntlets to serve as his weapon, it was quite an interesting ability that he had really, she would need to find out more about it sometime. However, now was the time for action! As he took up his stance the young woman would draw her blade. It was only now that she released her overbearing spiritual pressure, weighing down heavily on the area as she offered her own bow before settling into her stance. Seemed to be the same text-book kendo mid-level stance that she had used in their previous bout. However, the girl didn't seem so stiff this time, much more confident.

"You've already seen my shikai, shall we mix it up a little?" She gave a playful smirk, calling out the penultimate stage of Arashi. Though the blade in her hands didn't seem to change at all as it retained it's invisible blade while the force of her reiatsu seemed to increase further still. Giving her captain little time to react to this release, she would vanish in the familiar burst of speed he would recognize from their training session. Though her goal wasn't to cut the man in half, or even hit him as she rushed past him, turning as she passed him to swing her blade through the air. A strange tactic, it didn't seem as though she was holding back at all. The true motives would be seen only seconds later as a golden arc of energy traces her swing. A devastating crescent of golden energy would speed towards his back, not something he'd want to be hit by.

Techniques Used:

- Shinseina Mikadzuki: 3 post cooldown

View user profile

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Akane's pressure was great once she released it Kaede had to rush to counter with his own to prevent from being crushed completely under the weight it, as she returned his bow and took up a kendo stance. The only warnings that Kaede received that Akane was going into a higher release was a brief mention of her planning to mix it up a bit, and a spike in the pressure she was releasing. In fact the only thing that saved Kaede from being blown away by Akane's attack was experience, not just of her tactics from their training session but in battle itself. Shunpo'ing away Kaede left behind an after image through the use of Utsusemei before reappearing behind where Akane stopped triggering his own Bankai causing a shadow to form behind him of a short woman with wild spiky hair.

Akane might even recognize the silhouette as belonging to Kaede's previous vice captain, the same young woman whose gauntlets he was using. Though they weren't staying around long as Kaede replaced them with a hilt-less chinese straight sword, the shadow changed to a woman with long straight hair dressed in a shihakkusho and a rather familiar haori. If the previous shadow jogged a memory, this one would probably smack Akane with some serious feels not that it would matter much as Kaede would create a torrent of cold water to blast at the captain commander, soaking her and maybe pushing her back at most. Hopefully she would get the message and 'Cool Down'

View user profile

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The Captain commanders destructive ability would crash into the wall as it passed harmlessly through Kaede's afterimage, something that Akane should have expected really, regardless the girl was quick to turn to face her opponent. Eyes widening for a moment when she noticed the familiar shadow behind the man. He had copied Rena's zanpakuto, with the sudden rush of water confirming that beyond a doubt. The possible feels trip she might have been sent on was pushed aside immediately as she would react to the attack, apparently not taking the hint to 'cool down' at all. Taking a quick step backwards to create some distance, the young woman would move her hands in a swift circular motion "Hadō #58. Tenran" And within moments a wide spiraling gust of wind would burst forwards, allowing her to use it to not only collect the water but force it back towards it's creator. It wasn't the usual way to use this kidou, so it wasn't quite as perfect as it could be, but it was more than enough to combat his attack.

He would note that the vortex seemed to be laced with wisps of golden reishi, which seemed to be her calling card when it came to such things, regardless she had questions to ask now. "You copied Rena's zanpakuto?" She settled back into her stance, deciding not to follow up on her attack immediately regardless of the outcome. Standing on the ready in case he decided to continue his assault.

Techniques Used:

- Hadō 58 - Tenran

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:38 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Akane had chose to deal with the surge of water with a gust of wind as she cast probably one of the more advanced Hado that Kaede could actually perform, #58 Tenran, to suck up the water and send it flying back at him. Kaede side stepped the cyclone with Shunpo taking up a defensive stance waiting to see how his adorable captain commander was going to follow up. She had just taken up defensive stance and asked a question of him, one that he honestly was expecting. Though if he recalled properly Akane had never seen Rena's blade in this form, as this form had gotten shattered not long after he had copied it, and that was before the red-head before him practically became Rena's pet project. "Yeah, it was a gift of sorts from her shortly after I had became captain and she learned of my abilities. Though I suppose the blade itself is unfamiliar to you as her bankai had been broken and reforged when she took you under her wing. I also have my old Vice captain's as well, though unfortunately I haven't found many that felt natural enough to keep a record of for personal use."

Kaede maintained his stance, he had managed to find a good release level for his reiatsu to counteract the pressure that he was being put under. And was ready to continue whenever she was and even went as far as saying so, "Did you wish to talk more or continue, I am ready when you are either way."

View user profile

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:35 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane stood her ground, watching as Kaede went on to dodge her counter-attack. It seemed like he was willing to stop an answer her question. He was right that she had never seen Rena's bankai before now, at least not in that form, but the shadow was unmistakable Afterall. "I'll think up some questions later, let's focus on the sparring for now" she smiles, deciding to begin again, slashing her blade horizontally towards the man, sending another wave of energy his way, not as strong as the first, but it would force a reaction.

She would follow through by rushing forwards, almost vanishing with the speed of the attack, only tofeint it, turning her body on the spot with just as much speed, the invisible blade moving to cut through his midsection if he wasn't careful.

techniques used:

- Spirit of the Zephyr - 1 post cooldown
- Seinaru Mikadzuki - 2 post cooldown

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:50 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede returned her smile, he was expecting the questions to come at some point in their meeting today. Only a fool would lead an army without knowing what their units could do, and while Akane was definitely inexperienced she was not a fool, at least not as far as the red-headed captain could tell. Akane began again this time with horizontal energy slash, using shunpo Kaede dodged the attack reappearing just outside of its arc as it flew by him impacting the stone of the wall just to get absorbed by the sekkiseki underneath it. Kaede was already prepared for the follow up as Akane vanished rushing him, he pooled water under his feet splashing out to encase the new CC around the waist in ice as her squad two captain leaped backwards narrowly avoiding the slash to his midsection. The blade bit into his haori and shihakkusho but not the flesh beneath.

Taking advantage of his impromptu binding Kaede would then shunpo behind Akane, creating the golden blade caladbolg in his left hand he would charge the blade, releasing his own horizontal wave of reiryoku at Akane. If it struck it probably wouldn't be do much, maybe cause a shallow cut and some minor burning but the difference in their strength was great enough to mitigate a majority of the damage.

Techniques Used:
Name: Seinaru Surasshu (Holy Slash)
Description:Cooldown: 3posts Infusing it with Reiatsu Kaede slashes with Caladbolg releasing a slash of pure gold energy similar to Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho. Its power is comparable to that of a Cero.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum