Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor) on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Winnie

Human
Human
Winderlin kind of just stared at the man in front of him. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about him, the first was a race Windelrin knew nothing about, two he just used his ability like no one was watching him, and three he was being only friendly toward him as well. Last time he checked the more north you got the meaning the people were to you. Well, he was in Canada which meant they were completely different from others, but hey he still got strange feelings. Windelrin sighed once more before he made himself a chair out of water from the little pond and froze it with a touch of his pointer finger. He crossed his leg over the other and blinked a few times before speaking to the man in front of him. "I'm not really interested in the race at this exact moment, I'm concerned with what I can help you with. Clearly, you don't mind showing off your abilities in public, so what do you need with me?"
View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor) on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:52 am

"Nothing in particular, to be honest." Thor said gazing at the man. Leaning himself a little bit forward, he would speak again, "say, have you ever being to Heuco Mundo? I mean, I'm sure you haven't, so would you be interested in going there?" He asked curiously wanting to know what kind of response the human would give. If the man were to say yes, the third Espada would have no problem accompanying him to the land of the hollows, considering he had the resources to take him there.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor) on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:14 am

Winnie

Human
Human
Winderlin blinked a few times before looking at a man in front of him. He wasn’t really sure where this place was but he’s heard bits and pieces of it but he just mainly knew that Hollows were there. He just blinked again and smiled and leaned back into the chair of ice he made before adding some modifications to his chair to make it vibrate. ”So you want to take me home… you haven’t even offered me dinner or a date… but I mean what can be the harm in going home with a strange man with nice blue eyes.” Winderlin said smirking and giggling to himself.

But in the back of his mind he was really concerned, what really is the harm of going with him, like he knows he’s looking at a very attractive man but like is going with a sexy man worth to go to the home of Hollows…. How do we get there and when do we leave?
View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor) on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Thor arched his eyebrow as the human went on to go on about how the Espada haven't offered him a date or dinner yet, and how attractive his blue eyes was. By the looks of it, it was apparent that Winderlin fancied Thor and found him to be attractive. Which, honestly, was not something new towards him due to the fact that he had received many advances from women and men alike since the day he hit puberty. "If you're up to it, we can leave now, to be honest. And as how we will be travelling: we will be using something called a Garganta to travel to the realm of Hollows." The man spoke as he stood up as he was ready to leave.

#15 Re: [Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor) on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Winnie

Human
Human
Winderlin was a bit confused and worried about what he just got himself into but he wasn’t really too scared about it. He knew he could slightly defend him self if push came to shove. He was confused as to what or how they were getting there but he really didn’t care. He followed Thor’s lead and getting up from his chair but not before stomping his right foot on the ground shattering the chair he made into water vapor. “I am ready when you are.”
View user profile

#16 Re: [Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor) on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Thor nodded, as he opened a garganta only to step inside it hoping the man would also follow him closely.

------

Topic contuined: http://www.bleachstory.net/t9363-private-blacked-out

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum