Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Winderlin's trip to Canada (Thor)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:27 am

Human
Human
Finally Winderlin left his hotel since he landed in Canada not that long ago. He always wanting to visit this place. He had gaming friends who told him about the place and their really cool bag milk but he wanted to see it for himself. It was still early in the morning and Winderlin didn't really know what to do at the moment but his stomach was a bit hungry so he went and found a nice café to eat at. He sat there for hours not sure what to do. He knew he should of took a booklet from the hotel.

Winderlin sat at a table outside of the café and drank so more of his Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. It was a beautiful day. The sky was clear and the breeze wasn't that bad. It was just a perfect day. But still didn't know what to do with his day the only thing Winderlin could think of was just walking. So he left the Café and started to walk down street just sight seeing not really pay attention to anything but the buildings and just how pretty it was to be here.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
A large black hole cracked open just below the layer of clouds high above the mall. For a garganta, it was rather big, as the user himself was a high ranking member of the Espada. Stepping out from the darkness was a large, lean built male, towering a towering height of exactly six feet five inches. A male of elegance but also mixed with an intimidating and daunting presence. He's stoic and regal demeanour alone inspired awe and respect from friends and foes... As his light blue eyes scanned the area surrounding him, he wondered if there was anyone currently in the area that could entertain him since he was bored as shit. Using Sonido to get down to the ground he would start roam the place in hopes of finding an interesting individual. In order to do such he would release a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards from his body to make it easier for someone to find him. Assuming he did not find whoever that was first.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:05 am

Human
Human
Winderlin was enjoying the area. He found a pond near him and was really assumed. Him being a water user he went to the pond and stood there feeling happy. He felt good to be near water. He sat down and took off his shoes and socks and placed his feet in the water. This was a great thing. Winderlin wanted to have a little fun and since not many people where around he started to use his water manipulation for fun. He wasn't doing nothing major just doing small water pushes and pulls and twirls but he started to get this weird feeling that he gets when things are around. But he didn't wanna deal with it so he left it alone and enjoyed the pond.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor kept on walking forwards. His hands inside his pockets, his head held down, he walked. He did not manage to walk a long distance as he sensed something. Instinctually he looked forward as he saw a man sitting down a few feet or so, in front of him. By the looks of it, he was occupied doing something. Stopping at his steps he would look at the man, only to narrow his eyes to observe the individual that was a few feet away from him. Just by observing a person's mannerisms, dress choices, body language, motion and facial expressions, Thor can very quickly determine what kind of person he is dealing with. Everything about that person would be instantly mapped inside his mind. Sighing softly, he gazed at the man as he spoke out loud, "hello there! Who might you be?" He asked as he awaited for a response.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Human
Human
Being completely scared I quickly stopped my water. I looked up to see a giant looking at me. I was scared shitless. I didn't know what to fucking do right now. I frozen in my tracks. I mean this guy looked scary as fuck. "I'm Winderlin Yung. I'm from America jus visiting. I've always wanted to come to Canada. It's honestly really pretty here. I found this pond and I love putting my feet in water so I thought I could stop to take a break." I said looking off into the  distance. Everyone kept walking mind their own business which is weird because in New York it don't work like that. I shook my head and looked back at the man. "Is there a problem sir?" I asked giving a small smile at him. Hopefully I didn't do anything stupid and if I did I could just get a warning.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"No, actually -- there isn't." Thor said as a small smile formed across his face. "A lot of Americans are coming here as of late. Makes me wonder what's the exact reason for it." He paused, "then again, I'm not Canadian myself." Thor laugued as he shrugged his shoulders only to take a step forward towards the stranger. Narrowing his eyes he observed the man as he sensed a pulse of spiritual pressure coming from him. "You're not exactly human, are you?" Thor asked curiously as he waited for an answer.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Human
Human
Fuck...Fuck...Fuck.... Did Winderlin fuck up again like he did with Sakota. Well there was no reason to lie about this. There was no way out of t either. He saw you playing with the water stupid. You really need to be more careful. Like are it trying to get found out.

"Well I am human in the sense of the word. I'm not anything like everyone else but then again I'm not human either. To make sense of this I can control elements and that's it. But I stil have the human part down and hoping to keep it that way." Winderlin said looking at the guy. He seemed nice from what he was showing so Winderlin relaxed a bit more. He looked back at the water and breathed in and laid back againhow he was. He faced the sky and closed his eyes. "So Im assuming you seen human either mister....Since you were able to sense me out and since I get that weird feeling in my stomach everytime something liek you comes near me" Winderlin said waiting for this guy to speak to him.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum