Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Unexpected Encounter (Ika)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Necrones climbed out of Corda Speculo, from a portal which had spawned on the ground. It let off no distinct signature and was pretty much undetectable, except for a minor electrical disturbance. Something that was noticeable however was the spiritual pressure that Necrones exuded as he came through, Necrones was quick to dull it down and hide it. If anyone had seen him climb through, it would've appeared to them as if a man crawled up off of the ground out of nowhere. Even then however, they would've had to of been Spiritually aware to see him in the first place.

Bogota was the location. A place with plenty of dense jungles and trees, and the perfect location to extend Necrones' Knowledge. His particular reason for coming to bogota in the first place wasn't to simply enjoy the scenery. Although in a very weird way it could appear to someone as if Necrones was enjoying himself. Necrones was looking for a particular species of Tree, and anything else that may take his interest. He'd currently been busy with his "experiments", but he needed more variety in the tools he was using. Giving trees sentience was simply the beginning for him, all he needed was more specimens. Then he could go onto the next phase.

A beautiful picture of lush and dense green forests was layed out before him. The place was full of noises of both insects and birds alike, and the place was all mountain terrain. The only thoughts that seemed to be in Necrones' mind were, Plants and finding Objective. Necrones began to make his way through the place rather easily, using to eyes to scan everything around him. His heavy and thunderous footsteps marching deeper into the Jungles of Bogota.

Necrones had at least been searching for two hours, but to no avail. He did find a few small things, although he'd already taken those to Corda Speculo. He was no closer to his object, even as minor as it was.

Along his search Necrones came across a small clearing within the jungles. A small part within the forest where the the ceiling of it was the thickest and the ground was completely clear. The most noticeable thing was that of a structure that stood strong was there. There wasn't any civilization around for at least a couple miles. This left Necrones questioning who the structure belonged to.

It wouldn't take long for him to find out.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as an Espada level Arrancar wandered into his neck of the jungle, clearly oblivious to Ika whom resided in the highest branches of a nearby tree.. He had taken to relaxing in this canopy as one might expect, and the second he had sensed the presence of this man, or rather seen the portal this man had created.. Ika had used Bakudo 26 to conceal himself.. as the Arrancar happened upon his base, Ika sat up, watching for a moment before leaping down to greet him.. Upon landing properly, cratering the ground beneath his feet Ika would smile towards the man, having retrieved a cigarette from his pocket before landing.. He put it in his mouth and chomped down on the end lightly, looking at the man. "Haven't seen you around here before Arrancar, might I ask what your business here is?.."

Ika looked around at the crucified bodies marking the path to Ika's little setup.. "Hope you don't mind my makeshift scare-crows, they're meant to scare off tourists.. Doesn't seem to fucking work sadly.." Ika rolled his eyes slightly, lighting the cigarette with a Byakurai in front of his new guest. He inhaled the smoke briefly, before exhaling through his mouth to blow the smoke into the air.. "So.. what's your purpose here Arrancar.. and what's your name? Ika asked this with curiosity, and it would seem to be, at worst, a mild and light-hearted interrogation.. Now to see how the man would respond.. That.. That would be the kicker.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Only a moment after having found the structure, Necrones encountered a stranger. The stranger had landed a few feet in front of him, leaving a crater in his wake. The stranger must have been observing from the treetops. Which left Necrones to think that others might be around, and he quickly took a look around the tops of all the trees. He sensed and observed nothing quite out of place, so he disregarded that as a possibility. Besides it wasn't as if Necrones was really cornered at all, so room for human error was allowed. Perhaps the strangers greeting was legitimate, leaving Necrones to not have to deal with annoyances.

The stranger smiled at Necrones, but Necrones simply kept the same cold expression. The stranger then placed a cigarette in his mouth, and having his complete attention directed towards Necrones said, "Haven't seen you around here before Arrancar, might I ask what your business here is?.." The stranger would say. Necrones quickly replied to the mans question, as he had already expected the stranger to say that. "Simple research. Simple experimentation" Necrones would state quickly.

The stranger looked around, presumably at all the crucified corpses marking their way to the structure. "Hope you don't mind my makeshift scare-crows, they're meant to scare off tourists.. Doesn't seem to fucking work sadly..", the stranger would say rolling his eyes in assumed annoyance. As he did so he would light his cigarette with lightning. Necrones completely ignored what the stranger said about the corpses, considering it to be utterly useless chatter. However when the stranger had lit his cigarette using the lightning, Necrones' head cocked to the side ever so slightly.

After inhaling some smoke from his cigarette and exhaling the stranger continued to talk. "So.. what's your purpose here Arrancar.. and what's your name?", the stranger would ask. Necrones responded immediately, "Obejective. Locate the Borrachero tree", he would say completely ignoring the second part of the strangers sentence.

Necrones continued to look on at the structure as he contemplated what its purpose was, although perhaps he already knew what it was. He then turned and looked down upon the stranger and simply said "This must be yours",obviously referring to the structure. "What is its purpose?",he would ask.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika watched as the man quickly scanned the tree-tops, Ika smirked casually, glaring into the eyes of the Arrancar. "Relax.. I'm all that's here.. If I wanted you dead you'd have already been dead.." As Ika said this the man maintained his very cold, piss and vinegar filled expression.. Boy.. He was a fucking ringer eh?.. The man answered quickly, research.. A scientist.. Intriguing. He was clearly attempting to locate some kind of fucking tree, and ignored the question in regards to his name.. Ika shook his head, smiling slightly.. "You know.. It's not nice to ignore people who are trying to make friendly conversation.. I'm not going to be polite if I have to ask again.. So, what's your name..?" Ika would await a response to this, and then get around to the rest..

As the man surveyed Ika's complex and asked about what it was Ika would raise an eyebrow, "That's my home, we're a bunch of rogues and outcasts banding together for protection.. Not quite as organized as the Espada or the Gotei, but I dare say we're infinitely better off.. After all, we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.. They stand on opposite grounds.. That's at least, my two cents on the matter.."

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 am

"You know.. It's not nice to ignore people who are trying to make friendly conversation.. I'm not going to be polite if I have to ask again.. So, what's your name..?", The stranger would say still trying to get a name out of the cold machine. Necrones took few seconds this time, to accumulate an answer for the question. His simple reply was "I am Necrones Triarca". The stranger was expecting a name, but instead he was given a title. It's not like he'd ever know that, that was a title. Besides Necrones would prefer his history stay dead among history.

The stranger had given Necrones his answer to his question, "That's my home, we're a bunch of rogues and outcasts banding together for protection.. Not quite as organized as the Espada or the Gotei, but I dare say we're infinitely better off.. After all, we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.. They stand on opposite grounds.. That's at least, my two cents on the matter..". After getting the answer he wanted, he drew his gaze back towards the stranger. An awkward silence seemed to surround the two.

Necrones would then immediately ask, "Do you consider your grasp to be shorter than your reach or longer?".

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika raised his eyebrow at the man, "Necrones Triarca eh.. Well, frankly I think your parents need to lay off the LSD before naming children, but hey, what do I know. My name is Ika Mazi, Vizard, asshole, scientist, humanitarian, I'm a jack of many trades, master of plenty more but.. well, you don't really care about that eh?.." As Ika continued on explaining his whole little faction, an awkward silence gripped the two of them prompting Ika to raise his eyebrow towards the man, and right before Ika would speak the man asked a question.. Ika, not being one to shy away from a challenge, answered back as one might expect. "I believe that my grasp and my reach are very much intertwined and encompass more than you could possibly imagine.. Does that suffice for an answer?.." Ika smirked towards the man, perhaps this would be a fun little stand off..

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:38 am

The stranger had gotten his answer from Necrones and replied with "Necrones Triarca eh.. Well, frankly I think your parents need to lay off the LSD before naming children, but hey, what do I know. My name is Ika Mazi, Vizard, asshole, scientist, humanitarian, I'm a jack of many trades, master of plenty more but.. well, you don't really care about that eh?..". Several words had stood out from his useless chatter, mainly Vizard, Scientist, and Humanitarian. Although it didn't really raise any questions afterwards.

Ika had given his answer to Necrones' odd question, "I believe that my grasp and my reach are very much intertwined and encompass more than you could possibly imagine.. Does that suffice for an answer?..", smiling after he would say this. Ika didn't really answer Necrones' question the way it was meant to be answered, but Necrones would just have to ignore it. Blankly staring at Ika, Necrones would reply with, "Your answer will Suffice".

Looking at the structure again, Necrones would take a few steps towards it. "Either your structure is bigger on the inside or it goes underground". Necrones would examine his surroundings again to confirm one of these, but would also ask a question. "How protected would you say this structure is?".

View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
Say what you want about this Espada, but his conversational skills were the shits. He seemed to be selectively listening to Ika, grasping at certain key words that peaked his interest and that was about all.. Eh, whatever.. Anyways.. The man stared blankly at Ika seemingly a little annoyed by the content of his answer, not that he'd let Ika know about it.. He probably had deduced by this point that it would not end well for him if he made such an attempt.. Anyway, he commented on the layout of the building and Ika nodded, "The answer is both, it's larger and has some lower floors, that is correct." He then asked about the structural integrity of the building, which prompted Ika to shrug his shoulders. "I think any building could afford to be more protected than it already is. It wouldn't buckle easily, but I wouldn't argue against upgrading it's defensive capabilities, why?"

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum