Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rha's Mysterious Condition

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as Captain Nashi gave his initial prognosis of the situation and nodded. Just when he was about to speak, he was cut off by his special 10th Seat that was the subject of discussion that had something on his mind at that moment. Shingen then entertained what Rha's words and smiled a tiny bit. He certainly is a very unique addition to his Division indeed. As Rha finished speaking, Shingen glanced upward as he drew in a short breath while looking catching a glimpse of the moon even though it was the middle of the day. His tiny smile grew out more as his glance came back downward to Rha while releasing that breath he took in a moment ago. "Rha..first of all, I'm not going anywhere. You are a member of my Division and that makes you my responsibility and I want to know everything I can about every member of my Division for various reasons. It's the best way for me to be able to know what I can and cannot do with my Division members. Secondly, I'm very sure the Division will do just fine for a small period of time if you aren't cooking and such for them. After all, we got by before you joined us right?" says Shingen as he responds kindly to Rha's thoughts on his absence from the Division. "Thanks for thinking of our well-being either way."

Shingen then shifts his attention back to Kokoro, who thankfully had been patient up to this point in the very least, and locked eyes with his fellow Captain. "Captain Nashi, you have full permission to do whatever is necessary to get your answers and solve the issue. Just ensure me that my 10th Seat will return to me in full functionality like he came to you. No missing parts and such. Anything of the such and the issue will be addressed. Understood?" explains Shingen without flinching, budging, or shifting his eyes any from that lock he had with Kokoro's eyes. There's a time when jokes can be made to cut tension...and there are times where jokes can't even cut the most soaked piece of paper. Oh...you just know when those times are. If can't tell the difference...you just plain deserve to be cut.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Eh Kokoro took the words as being as close to a blessing as he could get, whether that was the case or not was another matter entirely. Regardless, he would motion for Rha to follow him into his lab and begin to plan out what exactly he would do to figure out this mystery ailment.. He definitely would need to see it first hand before he could deduce what the hell he needed to do with it, that much was beyond obvious..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:27 am

Rha follows staying quit as he is lead into the lab room.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:49 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as Captain Nashi and Rha proceeded into the lab. Now...the waiting game begins for Shingen and it was to be expected no matter which Division he went to first, the 4th or 12th. One thing this does do for the Captain of the 9th Division however, is pull him away from his desk in such a way that it's a legit reason and it doesn't require him to draw his sword. Not that he's in any sense smiling about Rha's condition but as a Captain of the 13 Court Guard Divisions, you take what you can get at times. This situation though will provide Shingen with at least a second-hand view of how things get done on Captain Nashi's end. That is a very curious man but he likes that aspect of himself Shingen believes. "If you ever want tips on how to take advantage of everything about yourself, just ask Kokoro." jokes Shingen to himself as a light breeze kicks up while he looks out toward the Gotei.

View user profile
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum