Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rha's Mysterious Condition

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was the Captain of Division 9. When he got officially put in charge of that Division, he was then put in charge of the lives, health, and well-being of those men and women. It wasn't just about the code and mission behind Division 9 if there was no one healthy enough to care out said mission goals. Shingen was determined to become a successful Captain in every aspect of the word.

Today, Captain Minamori was dealing with a very unique situation. A member of his Division by the name of Rha, was concealing a secret that wasn't worth keeping. It was a peculiar situation that not only was detrimental to Rha's personal health but could be to him in any battle for his life and the Division's goals which of course means the Gotei's goals would also be in jeopardy. Shingen brought this to Rha's attention when he learned of the secret and managed to convince Rha to get the situation looked at by those who could come up with a solution for it and maybe even rid him of it for good.

This is what brings Captain Minamori and Rha to where they are this moment...standing outside of Division 12's Laboratory where they are about to meet Captain Nashi. Once greetings are done and the situation is fully laid out, Kokoro will begin his research process to find out what exactly is the underlying problem and if possible...create a solution for Rha. If anyone is capable of writing the future of others, it's Captain Nashi. Shingen has come to be able to trust Kokoro on different levels for different reasons...otherwise, he wouldn't even be here at this very moment with one of the members of his Division. "Alright Rha, I know Captain Nashi can be quite intimidating but he does mean well. No matter what, do exactly as he says and everything will go smoothly. Understand?" explains Shingen to Rha as he proceeds to knock on the Lab door.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Rha nods and waits a bit and says, "If I could kill that dam hollow that gave me my scar I feel a bit better with it being dead and me getting my revenge for what it did to me and my parents." By the sounds of it he had been hunting and trying to kill this hollow every and any chance he gets.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro barged in though for once he had at least been announced and actually even requested to appear by the people he was appearing FOR. He had no idea what he was coming in for, he really didn't care, he just wanted to get it over with, so he could get back to his lovely lab, and his two bionic children. Looking around, he spotted Rha Chonchiyo, and Shingen, the one who had actually sent for him. He nodded towards Rha, for the simple purpose of acknowledging him, and then looked towards Shingen. "So.. What exactly am I doing here, why did you need me, and why was it urgent? I don't actually see anyone here that is dying, so... you've lost me."

Kokoro raised an impatient eyebrow towards Shingen before continuing, "Details, now."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori noticed the door fly open with a familiar voice begin to blare are him as if it was coming at him from a megaphone on low volume. It would seem as if that even with prior warning to a visit, Captain Nashi still doesn't appreciate visitors. Either way, there was something that needed to be addressed and all of the necessary parties were already present to address that issue. No need to walk away from it at this point.

After Kokoro addressed Shingen, the Division 9 Captain looked him square in the eye and responded by saying, "You are the man to come to when situations can't be explained with proper wording or by using a reference from someone's past. You are the only one of two people I can trust that will be able to take a member of my Division and solve this issue so that it doesn't grow out of control. Plus...we both know you have your love for the unknown and create an answer for it." With that, Shingen looks over to Rha and places a hand on his shoulder. "My 10th Seat here is dealing with a very unique situation to where he has a horrible scar that has a strange reaction over set periods of time. His zan has been the main way of calming the destructive reaction as it releases not only a numbing pain to his body but a poison mist within a certain radius. Apparently, from what I can tell, the only reason he himself isn't dead is because it came from within him. He has been dealing with this issue for many years and I would like to have this 'thing' removed from him so that he can be more effective and useful within my Division and for his own health in the future. Can you make that possible Captain Nashi?" asks Shingen as he maintains his eye contact with Kokoro the entire time.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Rha stays quit waiting into he is spoken to by eather Captain yawning softly not have had a good night sleep last night. He stretches a bit wondering what this day has in store for him.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro listened up and nodded along to show that he was listening well enough.. He recognized the boy, having met him once before briefly when a rogue Shinigami decided to play vigilante.. Kokoro sighed a bit, "Well, I suppose I don't mind looking into it, this will probably hurt a bit though, I don't want that to be a secret or a surprise for you Mr. Chonchiyo.." Kokoro awaited confirmation from the boy, and assuming he got it, or was given simple conditions FOR approval, he would then continue. "Now, if all that's settled I would like to see the scar, and ask a few questions.. How long has it been there? What does this poisonous gas do? Is it possibly part of your Zanpakuto?.. How much does it impact you, if at all?.. Have you had any contact with Hollows in VERY close proximity?.. Anything out of the ordinary, any information you can give me?.."

Kokoro awaited a response unsure as to what he would be dealing with, and to be quite honest?.. This case was an intriguing one... He just hoped it wasn't something stupid like a fucking cyst. He might end up killing the boy if it was simple..

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Rha turns his back facing him removing the top bit of his robes to show the diagonal slash like scare "The scare been there sceans i was 8 the possion gas numbs mussels , and the gas is part of my Zanpakuto aura and the possion dues not much any more but i take any amount of help to treat the pain from the scar and i guess the hollow attack wean i was 8 was the closest a hollow has gotten to me. I think the scar hurts wean the hollow that gave me it was some were close by or on the hunt im not sure." he sighs a bit and says, "I'm taking guesses at its afflicts oh a power i have not sure if its from aura or the hollow that scared me but wean i kill a hollow there mask is not destroyed with the body only being broken if I destroyed it and the hollow at the same time other wise i can craft jewelry from the hollow mask I even crafted the hero of rukon's armor if you trust thows rumors."

View user profile

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:33 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as Rha overspoke him just when he was about to say something but then kept quiet since they were there about his 10th Seat's issue so therefore it was to be about him and what Captain Nashi could do for Rha. Besides, in his position, Shingen's come learn that most of the time you gain more information when you stand by and watch rather than being directly involved in most situations. This seems to be another one of those times, especially since he isn't directly involved in either position. He certainly can't help Rha from his position and he DEFINITELY would rather not get in Kokoro's way when he gets to work. Shingen now sits and waits as things start to proceed..he actually hopes that Captain Nashi will allow him to watch the entire process from beginning to end.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man removed his robes and turned his back to Kokoro, revealing a diagonal cut like scar across his back.. He listened to a description and kept the high-points logged in his memory, 8 years old it formed, numbs muscle, and it is a part of his Zanpakuto aura..
It almost seemed linked to a Hollow, intriguing.. Kokoro continued to listen, and it almost sounded like a Hollowfication by Proxy strangely enough.. "I would need to take you to my lab to run some tests, if that's alright by your Captain of course.." Kokoro looked at Shingen and awaited a response, "Can't say when he'd be back though, or give a time-table. This is rather new, and I'm not even going to begin to speculate as to what it might be.."

on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:33 am

"I'm ready to get going just hope caption Shingen can handle things with out my help and, cooking thow if aura is not needed could let her head back with him to fill the place as cook and helper." Rha says then adds "Just a heads up if aura can go with you Caption Shingen she can be stubborn and try act like a mom to some of the other members so try to keep an eye on her if you can."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum