Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Copycat Meets one of his Ninja (Kaede and Hitsuyona)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:35 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede's spinning elbow had struck lower than he had intended, hitting his opponent in thigh instead of the hip, but the end result will probably be similar. The blue-haired young man took up a more aggressive stance after the disengage, Kaede responded with an open one of his own, the muscles of his legs tense and ready to move. Hitsu rushed his captain using shunpo to approach Kaede from the front, the red-headed captain sensed a feint in the making, he figured Hitsu wasn't quite arrogant or dumb enough to try a frontal attack like this, it wasn't like he was Izanami-kun.

Sure enough as soon as was in melee range Kaede felt a the young man's reiatsu split off towards his side, with another signature in stopped dead right in front of him. Twisting towards the second reiatsu Kaede would lash out with a kick aimed above where Hitsu's hip would be should he be standing upright. While he was kicking Kaede would see the incoming strike and maneuver his arm to block Hitsu's fingers taking the shock wave on his left forearm, sending a tingling sensation all the way down to his fingers that caused his hand to spasm.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

7th Division
7th Division
While his strike follow's through, Hitsuyona sees the incoming kick from the red-haired Shinigami. He quickly raises his knee to contact with the man's kick, and pulsates his own reiryoku to combat the pure physical strength placed behind it. Hitsuyona finds his earlier attack to connect, but is immediately sent sliding diagonally from blocking this kick. The young man smirks at the turn of events thus far, and takes an open-handed stance once more, with both hands remaining close to his face. At this point he would allow the use of Kidou to enter the midst of this hakuda training session, but with a usage that still compliments its purpose. One could see his arms glow a teal hue, as electricity surges to his shoulders. Of course, doing this technique required precise use of reiryoku in order to prevent self harm. He had achieved this by negating the effects of self-damage through coating his skin I reiryoku, while simultaneously emitting the required amount to maintain tsuzuri raiden.

Hitsuyona now finds himself properly prepared to continue with this fight, and shunpo's towards the man at an angled approach. He came to cease just out of melee. The man would then take a single step forwards throwing an open handed strike towards his opponent's lower right-hand side of the neck. A block would have certainly came at a price, which left them with the option to counter or dodge.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede's kick was blocked by Hitsu's knee, this was the most fun he had in a fight in a well since his sparring session against the previous captain commander, though of course that role was slightly reversed over this one, as he was hilariously out matched by her in every single way. Well except in number of arms, he had her beat there... but that is a story for another time. Distance opened up between them again, this time the blue-haired young man took up an open handed stance and lightning started to arc off of his forward arm signalling the use of either a Kidou or some kind of special technique though it was rather reminiscent of his previous vice captain, and her affinity for all things bolty.

As Hitsu reappeared in front of Kaede, the red-haired captain already had a plan in place, one that might turn Hitsu's attack against him, as well as create an opening. pointing the index and middle finger of his right hand at Hitsuyona Kaede would release some of his reiatsu, casting a simple Bakudo #1 to bind the young man's arms behind his back, though he might be able to break out the speed of the spell would probably be far faster than his ability to do so, As his arms locked behind his back Kaede would take advantage of the opening with a well placed knee to the solar plexus before disengaging with shunpo again to let the blue-haired young man recover. "Good job realizing that the point of this was to test your ability without your zanpakuto, meaning you can use kidou to your hearts content. Well as long as you can that is."

View user profile

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:56 am

7th Division
7th Division
The young man found his plan would soon backfire, as be watches the simplest of kidi at a well placed moment to be against his wishes. The power of its purpose was far from enough to fully stop Hitsuyona, but it serves as a distraction while he discontinues his kidou to attempt disarming his bakudo. During this time, he finds a knee to be placed in his stomach,which he had last second 'tensed' to reduce incoming damage. He glares at the man while grasping at his stomach, but understands perfectly fine. In that moment Hitsuyona would smile, and brings his hands up in a position that resembles as if he were about to 'flick' something. As his fingers flick he shoots out two ropes that appear to be use of hainawa, and Yanks them attempting to catch his captain off guard.

Whether this bakudo would hold wasnt entirely necessary as he jumps forth pulling his arms back and forming rods as he lets a spear throwing motion follow through. (Bakudo) these two rods were as of a half-use of the spell, which was great for quick time casting and double spell usage. Just as his arms complete the motion they would have been within a few feet of one another, an Hitsuyona throws two open palms towards the captain's chest, while unleashing very large amounts of reiryoku. Thus was an attempt to cause more meta-physical damage than pain, which could confuse the body in a way similar to that of 'shock' , though entirely by speculation of Hitsuyona being due to a large impulse of foreign reiryoku.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede's knee strike hit something far harder than he had expected when Hitsu had tensed his stomach's muscles reducing the damage done by it. The man smiled at him, fully understanding exactly what Kaede had said and was going to continue to show it, flicking out a pair of ropes that he sent flying at the red-haired captain who just smirked, pointing at the ropes he released a ball of concentrated reiryoku, namely Hado #1 Sho that knocked the golden strands off the path with great ease causing the spell to miss completely. Hitsuyona would follow up his attempt at a rope trick by leaping towards Kaede making a pair of rods in each hand that he would then throw spear toss style while approaching. Kaede would knock these off course with Sho as well, leaping over the young man's head as he tried to land a double palm strike on his chest.

While Kaede was sure the difference in their power would be more than enough to negate Hitsuyona's shock wave trick, at least for now he did not want to risk his squishy internal parts. Touching down about three feet behind Hitsuyona, facing the blue-haired young man he would kick backwards lengthening the gap to about eight feet before speaking again. "Good job, you have more than lived up to my expectations, and have already proved to be a far better candidate for this job than the guy you are replacing."

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 am

7th Division
7th Division
The sheer difference in their powers had thus far been clearly shown throughout this spar. It was becoming clear that no amount of tactical advantage could prove to place Hitsuyona on top of the situation, but thankfully that was not the purpose in their display of strength today. Kaede displays this difference in power by so easily dealing with the majority of his shenanigans, but his last attempts in dodging Hitsuyona's 'strike' brought a smirk upon his face. Certain things even made this captain himself not wish to tempt fate. The Onmitsukido member turns to face his captain, who had since complimented and commended him. The young man allows his head to nod in agreement, but places a hand to rest on his zanpaktou while raising the other to scratch his head. "I may have slightly lied to you earlier, but felt that a low seated officer coming out as truly aiming higher than a 'seated' position would come off as absurd. I actually would like to seek your approval and assistance in pursuing one of the vacancies as captain of a squad, in this dire time of recovery that we have all found ourselves in.  

Hitsuyona begins to reassume a normal position and walks forwards with his hands falling on either side. He approaches close to Kaede as to keep his next words between them. " I believe I have the needed qualifications to become a captain, even if my physical capabilities are not on par with yourself or other seasoned captains. I seek to take what I have learned throughout the years as a member of the ONmitsukido, and apply that to the protection and patrol that does not pertain to the Patrol Corps. Maybe in doing so I can prevent another even that recently transpired from happening once more. ." He knew his words were rather strong in his assumptions, but something about this man came off as more so 'pure' than the image the Onmitsukido so often led others to perceiving. Hitsuyona had years upon years of training and execution of activities that the majority of the Soul Society hadn't been exposed to. He truly did have knowledge that no current member of the 7th division could have hoped to understand without having previously been a captain or member of the 2nd.

Hitsuyona's eyes peer around the general area for a moment, and he comes to walk closer to Kaede as to be slightly more discreet in his next words. [color#336699]" I seek to take the knowledge and perspective that I have learned throughout the years as a member of the ONmitsukido, in order to improve protection and patrol that does not pertain to [/color]

View user profile

on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was taken aback by Hitsu's straight forwardness, even going as far as to admit the he may not have been completely truthful earlier. Coming closer so that he could keep his voice low and the conversation between them as he explained that his desire was not the third seat of Squad Two but the captain of Squad seven, a lofty goal but with the skills that he had just shown, readily obtainable. Smiling at Hitsu, Kaede just nodded he understood where the young man was coming from, and would do what he could to assist him. "I understand, I will support you fully in this choice if it is what you want, just do me a favor and remember that you will always be welcome to come over even if it is just for a cup of tea. Don't worry, I will put in a good word for you"

And with that Kaede bowed slightly before collecting his Haori and returning to his office, rather than gaining a third seat he is helping a member of his squad to the head of another division. Oh well, that just means back to the personnel files to find a new third seat member.

View user profile
#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum