Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Copycat Meets one of his Ninja (Kaede and Hitsuyona)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
It was a nice cool morning, as Kaede wasted it away sitting in his office looking over the mission reports of one of his more promising Onmitsukido members, the red-headed captain was looking to fill a vacancy he had just created by promoting his previous third seat to the role of vice captain... Again... So far so good, no incidents of him being obnoxious, or destroying gotei property, heck if he keeps up this good behavior he might even release him from the extra paperwork duty that was thrust upon him as a punishment.

This person came at the recomendation of another member of the onmitsukido, who knew of the young man's record, and seemed to sense that he was not quite cut out for the mindless assassination tasks he kept being assigned. If nothing else Kaede would talk to the man and see about having him transferred to the third division of the Onmitsukido, if not promoted to the third seat... Well under probation of course. This will allow the young captain to not only keep a valuable individual on his team, but also maybe find a person better suited to the role of keeping the Maggots Nest in order. Though of course, with that role would come a mandatory testing of the young man's Hakuda skills, the only question is, would it be better for Kaede himself to perform the testing or someone else.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:38 am

7th Division
7th Division
The young man found himself senselessly navigating the whereabouts of a specific office on this particular noon, and had since came to recall having no prior knowledge of its location. In all his many years as a member of the onmitsukido, he had yet to meet face to face with the captain at any given time. This came across an appalling to the one known as Hitsuyona, but it no longer mattered. After a few wandering moments, Hitsuyona finds himself to be looking at the presumibly correct 'room'. He approaches slowly, and takes notice to the fact it had been left partially opened. He took a ment to ponder just how to go about his continuance, given this situation, and decides that it'd be best not to know for permission to enter this room with an opened door.

The teal haired man's eyes peer through this doorway as his demeanor shifts to see his captain looking at paperwork. He slowly shifts his way through the half opened door while making a slight cough to gain the man's attention.

"Hello captain, I've been ordered to seek your guidance at once, and saw the door to be open upon my arrival."

Direct , blatent, and straight to the point he was, and such was demanded of his line of work. He was sure the captain wouldn't have minded, lest this had been some awkward test of sorts.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Yes Come in, sit down, relax. Can I get you some tea?" Kaede said a smile on his face, standing as he looked up from his paper's his rose colored eyes scanning the teal-haired young man from head to toe sizing him up both physically and spiritually. The man before him felt like he could probably make captain if he so desired but that was beside the point. Even if Hitsu didn't want any tea he was going to make himself a cup, turning his kettle on he turned to face Hitsu again, relaxing against his shelves the red-headed captain folded his arms in front of his chest before speaking again. "How are you enjoying your jobs in Onmitsukido?"

After waiting for Hitsuyona to answer his question Kaede would continue to ask him "So do you know why I had you called here today?"

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:25 pm

7th Division
7th Division

Hitsuyona Shizukesa

(POST/TOPIC/TOTAL)

Hitsuyona finds himself to be greeted and offered tea upon his arrival. The young man simply shakes his head with a simple no in response to such. The young man would come to fully enter this office, and find himself a seat across the desk of the captain that now fetched a kettle. He was asked how he was enjoying the Onmitsukido, but wasn't entirely sure how to answer such a question. The Shinigami who now sat within the confines of his chair, now raises a hand to scratch upon his teal hair. ]"I suppose I have no quarrels with the vast majority of my missions as of late." He then looks towards this man, as his gaze falls entirely to the captain's eyes themselves. "But, I feel as though my area of expertise has left the simplicity of their nature some time ago."

He is then asked as to why he was here, but Hitsuyona did not flly know the answer. Perhaps it was to instruct some meaning of punishment, or a sense of fulfillment given his streak of success as of late. It was more or less dependent on whether or not they were combing through his actions with a fine comb to see the ever so often lack of protocol. He had a way about leaving out a few details here and there, as to quickly reach the main goal of a mission after all. "I would like to hope my reason for sitting here is a positive one, but I was never told why to come." The young man wasn't about to start assuming now, after so many years of going about relatively unnoticed. Something about him enjoyed that sense of freedom; however, there was a certain part of him that sought recognition for his actions as well.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:24 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Well that is good I suppose, though I would like to hear more about this 'Area' of expertise you are referring too, and as for why you were called here it is a good one. Well it might be depending on your view on the situation." Kaede said a moment or two after Hitsu had ceased talking, though his own spiel got interrupted by the sharp whistle of his kettle reaching a boil. Turning back around to it he poured the hot water into a cup, taking a tea bag from the tin to the right of a kettle Kaede would drop the bag in with a table spoon of honey before returning to his desk sitting across from Hitsu. Once seated Kaede would continue, "You see after the recent invasion of Hueco Mundo there are some vacancies in our seated positions. I recently fixed part of that problem by promoting our third seat to the role of vice captain, however that left the third seat vacant."

Kaede would take a moment to let that sink in, turning his attention back to his tea that was starting to fill the office with a warm citrusy smell. Kind of like orange and cinnamon stirring the honey in gently Kaede sipped on the tea before continuing. "As you can probably tell that leaves us in a bit of a bind, because as of right now that means the Maggots nest is without a warden. Which brings us to the point behind this meeting. As you well know Onmitsukido members receive some of the best Hakuda and Hoho training making them prime candidates for managing and maintaining the Maggots Nest where your zanpakuto is not allowed. You yourself quite a stellar record making you a pretty decent candidate for the job, if you want it. There is just a few things first before I put the paperwork through, if you are interested that is."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:23 am

7th Division
7th Division
Hitsuyona came to listen to his superiors words, and finds that his earlier response left vague details he needed to expand upon. This chance would arise following a brief silence caused by the kettles screams. Hitsuyona takes this opportunity as a chance to elaborate before his superior speaks once more. " The particular area would be ceasing or capturing potential threats to the Soul Society, and eliminating hollow within the outskirts of Rukongai. Though, the latter would have been recently made an exception to my usually successful missions, given the recent invasion. " Even though his words hinted towards a failure on his part, he doubted the captain to have any specific blame to place on him for the invasion that occurred, but it was possible.

He heard the rest of the man's explanation to the current predicament, and it would seem that the priorly 3rd seat had become Vice-Captain. He was clearly hinting towards letting himself become a fulfillment of this vacancy, before obviously stating so. Upon this gesture the teal-haired man makes a slight smirk at this. HE wasn't entirely against the idea, as it gave him more leniency in his wishes as a member of the Onmitsukido. Less things would become restricted, not to mention he would have more access to interview those that were more high-priority threats. The man had some urge to figure why or what they did to be placed there, and what caused them to feel the need to do so. This was just a means to accomplish that, and placed right in front of him. He did however not know exactly what these few things prior to the paperwork were though, and looks to his captain.

"Thank you for the offer sir, and I must say that I would glady accept the position and duties that come along with t, should I be deemed capable by you of course. I would be more than willing to demonstrate my Hakuda; although, it isn't exactly the standard style that was taught in joining the Onmitsukido. I begrudgingly lack extreme physical capabilities, but managed to create a reiryoku technique that works just as efficiently." He mustered this latter portion of his last sentence to quickly disarm the fact that he'd show lower physical strength should he have made him display basic hakuda as a prerequisite. He was far from a brute of course, and knew from experience that one needed to use their hand-to-hand combat within the nest should need arise.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede sat there sipping his tea as Hitsu had answered him, the response was far more respectful than he had come to expect from the young members of his squad and for that he was grateful. Though the young man's mention about a lack of physical capabilities was kind of worrisome even though he tried to reassure Kaede that he had came up with a way to counter act that. Granted should that prove to be true then Hitsuyona would have the greatest weapon that Kaede could ask him to have, and that was adaptability. "I am glad to hear that, and I am far from one to judge another by his physical skills, heck even I am unable to use high level Hado. Though coming up with a way to counteract that proves you might have a capability far greater than any physical trait you could have. You see one can easily make up for what they lack in strength and speed with proper forethought and a quick mind."

"Now lets go someplace where we can put your Hakuda to the test." Placing his empty teacup down on his desk Kaede would stand up and walk over to his door. From there he would lead the way down to the squad two training grounds, the sun was high in the sky and the day was well into its warmest portion at a nice dry 80° as he entered the grounds. Taking his Haiori off and handing it to a member of the onmitsukidou who had every part of his head covered in a ninja mask except his eyes. The young man would bow and move off to one side as Kaede would then turn towards Hitsu and take up his stance. "You may begin whenever you are ready."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:29 am

7th Division
7th Division
Hitsuyona sits idly whilst his superior sips tea and responds to his prior conversation. He gladly accepted the Captain's compliment, in believing his own accusations to be true, and finds that such a quality of himself were indeed true. He'd also expected his mouthiness to be put to the test, as mentioning of putting this into application were made known. Hitsuyona would nod as opposed to responding verbally, and comes to stand and join. The two then proceed to exit his office so that they may make their way outside. The part that comes unexpected were soon to come, as the captain himself removes his haori. Hitsuyona raises a brow to this occurrence; however, he joins the other in presuming a stance.

He knew proving himself was going to be needed, but Hitsuyona hadn't expected to do so with such a person. Nontheless, standing around and making assumptions would have led him nowhere, thus he would come to shunpo towards his newfound opponent. The Shinigami approaches from the side while bringing a well-placed knee towards the ribcage of the Captain. While it raises he would channel a portion of his reiryoku in waves towards the edge of his knee in a rapid succession. Should the strike meet any part of the man's body, especially without reinforcing reiryoku of their own, it would send a pulse through them that could very well shatter bones if not protected accordingly. He'd every intention to try and prove himself, but felt sure that a person such as this took precaution given their prior warning to his blatantly expressed style of fighting.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede shifted his stance blocking the incoming knee strike with his elbow, he could feel the shock wave that Hitsu had released upon the strike the wave made its way through his arm right to his bones causing it to vibrate. Luckily for the red-headed captain however he was a lot stronger the the person before him, and was even being amplified by the fact that his Zanpakuto was in a constant release state. The vibration of the shockwave hurt kind of like getting struck in the funny bone, but it wasn't dangerous to him, at least not at this point. Immediately after Hitsu's knee Kaede would spin on his heels ducking low aiming a well placed elbow aimed at the opposite hip from the leg that the knee strike came from.

Whether or not the blow struck home Kaede would then Shunpo backwards and smile, Hitsu's strike was a good one, and if the rest of his fighting was on par with that then he would be fine. But the test was far from over in fact it was just beginning.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:28 am

7th Division
7th Division
Hitsuyona watched as his strike landed with relative ease, yet had little to no noticeable effect on his opponent. This wasn't entirely to his surprise, but he hadn't the time to ponder much longer. The Captain quickly does a duck and spin technique, during which Hitsuyona immediately begins to prepare a parry. During such the man was able to get a single step back, but an elbow soon comes to come into contact with his thigh. He had only partially dodged the hastened blast, and even with focusing reiryoku behind the block came at a price. He could feel a burning sting throughout his leg as he finished the maneuver to meet eyes with the red-haired man.

He reassumes a stance, but this time takes a different aspect of the offensive. He shunpo's directly towards his opponent, which at first would seem rather arrogant. Just as the man would have been presumably within melee range, he makes use of a technique called utsusemi. He would have side-stepped with such speed that a split-second after image could have been left in its place, as the young man stands facing Kaede's side. Both his arms outstretch with open hands, as his fingers aim to strike just behind and in front of where his kidneys would lie beneath the body. His finger tips pulsate with reiryoku once more, yet this time it was all focused into the much smaller area of his finger tips. This was the glory of such a technique, as the more precise, the more powerful.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum