Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Hostile Takeover

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Alicia had been bored out of her mind ever since the last stunt by the shinigami to try and wipe out the espada. They had had time to recover and everything yet Graven was running off to god knows where doing god knows what instead of being a leader! No longer would Alicia keep quiet. She was tired of taking back seat to a man who didn't show the qualities of a leader and he was far from the weakling she was when they first met.

It was time for action. Time for a new leader.

Alicia called all the current espada to a meeting and gathered them in person to make sure it was done rather than wait and hope they showed once gathered she proclaimed suddenly and bluntly, "I'm taking over the Espada. If you don't like it speak now so I can kill you and move on with life." She meant it too. She didn't care if someone didn't like it. She was taking over the espada and would kill everyone present if need be to assure her dominance.

If somehow Graven showed up to dispute her she'd kill him too. no more of this playful game of cat and mouse she had conditioned him to let her have.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:17 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I was used to being alone for many years, though I vaguely remembered being faithful as a leader at one point. I didn't recall much else, mostly emptiness. Still, when I heard the call of one who favored the name "Alicia", I did choose to follow her. Though emptiness and despair filled every cavity of what I was, I still felt a source of determination emanating from her, and that was enough to draw my attention. Today's mission was that of a singling out of the Head of the Espada. Not only were others like me with her, but it would seem her aura was enough to draw the current members of the Espada into questioning their leadership.

Only time would decide the end result, but for now, I floated carefree around Alicia, in large circles. That was a sign all Hollow and Arrancar would understand. A sign of loyalty.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy Gracia was on a search. He knew what he was looking for. Would he find it? He travelled the seemingly endless desert but he wouldn't abandon his search. Iggy was determined to find it because time held no meaning for him. What mattered is continuing to achieve his goals and so far, he's achieved everything he's set his mind to. So far on this quest, he's laid out everything in his path. He can't afford to let anything distract or deter him from finding equal or stronger powers.

As time wore on and his search continued, the surroundings began to change. Iggy was intrigued by this and was just sure that power had to reside in this place. He ventured further in to find the smell of death. This certainly seemed like a place he could live in. As he got further in, a voice began to ring out in very strong fashion. Wait...the Espada...what exactly are they? Whoever this person was, Iggy admired the power behind their voice and began to follow it. He soon found himself staring at the owner of said voice. "I don't know what this...Espada...is but you have my vote. Want someone to keep an eye on troublemakers for you? It would give me something to do and keeps people away from me as much as possible as well. Win, win situation." suggests Iggy as he locks eyes with Alicia with his Navy blues.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:59 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Graven chuckled slightly as he walked into the throne room, his completely unrestrained reiatsu forcing several Arrancar outside to their knees. Listening to little Alicia's speech was interesting, but it was time to enforce his dominance once more. The fact that no one had sensed him standing just outside the hallway leading into the end of the room with the throne was spectacular, considering Alyss had said that unrestrained he was capable of being sensed halfway across Hueco Mundo by anyone with a smidgen of sensing capability. He appeared slightly different, his hair being tousled far more, and his estigma having changed to twin smears of blood-like tear tracks. His mask fragment was missing, as was his Hollow Hole, but his reiatsu felt more distinctly Hollow than it did before, even. Walking up behind his Fraccion with a smirk on his face, he would lean over her shoulder with the full brunt of his transcendent reiatsu bearing down on the shoulders of everyone in the room and say one simple word in his monotone bass, tinged with the slightest amount of amusement. "Boo."

Walking over to his throne, he sat down and lounged like the wolf he was, seeming lazy but ready for a challenge at any moment. Speaking up, his amusement had faded and was replaced with an odd tone, one of near-disappointment. "The repairs to Las Noches have taken a month, and in that month I have been in the World of the Living because of the Shinigami watching this place. It would not do for another attack to occur so soon after the last, as I doubt that any Hollows still wandering the sands would still survive, and I doubt that anyone in this room besides you, Alicia, and myself would be capable of standing up to the wrath of the surviving Captains. After all, even my former Primera was killed in a single attack. Now that I have returned, however, we shall begin planning our vengeance. Thank you for summoning my Espada, dear Alicia. I promise that you will be rewarded for such service and...loyalty."
technique log
Name: Transcendent
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

Normal -

Strength - x2
Speed - x3
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x6
Reiryoku - x6
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x0

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:59 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari walked into the meeting late, heck it was called by someone who was not the Cero King and technically she didn't have to answer to, though it wasn't like the little frost-dragon had much else going on at this point so she figured she might as well see what this Alicia had to say. Apparently this meeting was called so that Alicia could make a claim that she was planning on killing off the Cero King and taking over the Espada. A lofty goal to be sure, but frankly it didn't effect Yukari one way or another, she earned her number, and the only reason she bothered with that was because she got tired of other hollows mistaking her for an easy meal because of her appearance. Who was in charge didn't matter to her in the end, she knew that in this society the strongest rules, and while she wasn't a weakling she had no illusions that she was the strongest in hueco mundo, heck probably not even in this room. Shrugging, Yukari was readying herself to leave when she sensed the approach of a Reiatsu she was relatively familiar with, it belonged to the Cero King himself.

Settling back in because at this point it would be rude to leave Yukari waited on Graven's entrance, as Yukari watched Graven approached Alicia and boo, while releasing enough of his pressure that even if Yukari wanted to leave she wouldn't be able to right now, Graven made his way up to his throne lounging in it before going into his spiel about the repairs and such, though the way he addressed Alicia about her loyalty and service left the distinct impression that Yukari was going to be in for a show.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:17 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Alicia didn't even twitch when she heard Graven's voice. Only a fool wouldn't have realized he was coming. She didn't pay him any mind as she stared at those who were forced to kneel before him either. Fine. If he wants a battle for a throne he is too weak to keep. He would be slaughtered in front of "his" subjects. Soon to be hers.

When she did turn to address him it was after his stupid remark about reward for loyalty. Alicia was not amused in the slightest, "Perhaps you did not hear me Graven.. I said I am in charge and those who object will be slain. This did not exclude you." and with that she immediately attempted her suggestion ability, which would sound like Graven's own inner voice in his head, and would most likely reach him to activate as he was not good at sensing energy and her abilities passed energy from her to her target. once it reached him it would begin with the following, "You know.. we knew this was going to happen when we took her in. We are really getting too old for this.. Perhaps it is time to step aside and go on a nice journey with Alyss.."

Whether he ignored her suggestion ability or not wasn't the point though. She merely tried to give him a way out before punishing him for his disobedience to her claim to power. The one "act of kindness" she would probably ever attempt to anyone. Ever. Onto the challenge at hand then. Should he not fall for her suggestion ability and act upon it she would draw her zanpaktou and output her spirit energy to match his. While she was not a brute force type of fighter. She more than made up for it in survivability and being the last one standing. He may have more spiritual power but their energy was pretty on par.

"I come to collect my "reward". En garde foolish old man."
technique log [click to open]
Name: Illusive Suggestion Type: Mental
Description: She is able to mentally implant suggestions into someone's mind as if it were their own inner voice talking to them. This voice also "tricks" Zanpaktou and Hollow spirits within a person in the case of non-humans. This isn't "mind control" as it only implants a strong suggestion. Anyone is still able to ignore it. She can only do this once per post.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:25 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

The slight voice in the back of Graven's mind spoke to him of being too old, of retiring with Alyss. It was a haunting thought, to be sure, but it was not one that he had ever had before, nor one that he would ever entertain. Alicia's abilities were well known to him, as she WAS his Fraccion, and even if he hadn't had an inkling of a sensation that she was behind this he would have recognized that it would not be what he truly desired. He knew in the bottom of his nonexistent heart that he would die alone, and that it would be in battle just as things should be. The wolf refused to back down, and the narrowing of his eyes and his smirk spoke of such. Allowing his reiatsu out to saturate the area was one thing, but the room would feel as if an ocean had suddenly taken the place of air as he leveled it upon Alicia at its full strength, opening his reservoir to its fullest. Red sparks of near-solidified reiatsu began flinging themselves from his body as his eyes began to glow and the very room they were in groaned, even after modifications to the structure to be able to handle such power. Speaking in a low monotone that everyone would be capable of hearing, even as they felt as if they were about to choke, Graven's voice sounded far more dangerous than it had in a long time. "Alicia, dear, I don't think you quite understand. There hasn't been a Hollow born in the last six thousand years that could challenge me, nor a Shinigami that has been strong enough to purify me. If you truly believe that you are the one to do it, then you would have no problem defeating the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 the next time they so foolishly attempt to invade, correct? You would be able to match my power, at least. Perhaps I should not have been so lenient with your playful attempts on my life, if this is the sort of loyalty that you provide. If you stop this foolishness now, I may be inclined to forgive you..."
technique log
Name: Transcendent
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

Strength - x2
Speed - x3
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x6
Reiryoku - x6
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x0

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:25 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She twitched an eye as he released more power. So her previous thought of their energy being on par was wrong, but not by enough to make her re-think her course of action. That same eye twitch happened again as she listened to Graven speak to her once more, despite the fact she had clearly drawn her Zanpaktou and now held it in her usual reverse grip style, "I don't care how long you've been around. Time's up. Step aside or be forced aside. Any further discussion is a waste of "my" time." She then proceeded to enter her resurreccion which showed no changes other than her power rising to it's maximum due to her own abilities.

She took a defensive stance and kept her eyes on him in case he tried to move suddenly, but otherwise did nothing. At least physically. She was running through several different plans of action in her head and deciding what to do. She figured it out a split second later and launched another illusion ability at him, Pain Illusion, making his body firmly believe it was being attacked from all sides by immense pain. Assuming of course he didn't break her illusion or otherwise deal with it. Luckily she didn't have to move to do this so she was still prepped and guarded in case an opening occurred or he moved.

-edit timed at 8:27pm on the 20th-

The old wolf seemed to either underestimate Alicia entirely out of his own arrogance or was overestimating his own ability. Whatever the case was didn't matter at this point though because her Pain Illusion seemed to have floored him all by itself. She sighed and sheathed her Zanpaktou with irritation on her face at thinking she was in for a long battle. She then proceeded to do something almost unthinkable, but luckily she was a psychopath and loved every second of it. She grabbed the old king by the collar, dragged him outside of Las Noches, and tossed him into the sand like a peasant before releasing her pain illusion on him and laughing as she left him shivering on the sand.

technique log [click to open]
Name: Pain Illusion Type: Sensory
Description: Pain illusion is the ability to trick an individual's mind into thinking they are in physical pain. Though it has no physical affect on the body, the pain is quite effective to put a target down no matter the size. This effect is extremely similar to a shinigami's Bakudō #9. Geki except it is "stronger" putting it on the level of a 40th kidou. This has a two post CD. As with the shinigami Bakudo if the "energy" of this ability is "interrupted" from reaching the body of the target somehow, then it is defeated instantly. It lasts the same amount of time as Geki as well. (one post or until broken)

View user profile

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:13 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari didn't have much option but remain seated as the titan's before her decided to duke it out, she didn't care about the outcome so long as she wasn't going to be targeted for not taking sides. That was the way of life in Hueco Mundo the strong and the smart survive, and the black-haired espada was a fair bit of both, knowing that she was out of her league in a fight no matter which of the two she was to oppose she just stayed back to let them have their brawl.

Though their combined pressure was enough to keep her in her seat while they readied to fight it out exchanging their taunts and final words before Graven fell to some unseen attack that left him shaking on the floor like some kind of wounded dog. Alicia grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and threw him out of his own castle like the mangy mutt she just proved him to be. Well that decides that then, I wonder if I am going to have to re-earn my number, while that means I might be booted completely I can also stand a chance at reachign a higher tier, who knows. Only time will tell

View user profile

on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy Garcia watched as the confrontation between the two powerhouses took place. It was certainly a sight to behold in its own right but also, not one you would want to be next to on a daily basis. Being physically next to the two of them got the cold-temp brute thinking a bit about his own status a lot more...carefully...as to say. Iggy certainly had to be the newest face among those standing in the area. There were plenty who were present that were already Espada members that held rank, experience, and connections with each other..not to mention both of those leaders regardless of who comes out on top. Iggy held none of the above but words about as cold as his bodily temperature at this very moment and that's very cold right now...even with everything going on before him and the numbers of bodies around.

Once the bickering had come to an end and the official leader of the Espada had become determined....the only thing left for Iggy Garcia to do was establish his role and purpose amongst them. Especially since he isn't an Arrancar which would automatically grant him some leisure into the fold. All that mattered to Iggy deep down was his survival and right now, he believes that being involved with the Espada will increase his odds of surviving. What will come next after his acceptance and the changes thereafter remain to be seen but one thing is certain...the future is mighty cold for anyone that dare cross this new power structure that Alicia is put together since Iggy will be part of it and he can clearly see how 'cold' she is.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum