Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Trading of Blades

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:33 am

7th Division
7th Division
The words that came from this captain almost came with a sting similar to that spiraling throughout his body currently, and while he didn't like it, he had no choice but to accept it. The young man squints his eyes at the one who had bested him, and stretches his hand out in return to accept the gesture. The restraints were physically gone, but he couldn't help but feel confined around this man in general. Not to mention, he felt as though he was underestimated, even if this man was superior. Hitsuyona's thoughts seem to combat the likelihood of his death even from a far greater 'height' Kokoro spoke of.

The man then asks of his position once more, and he simply nods in return. "That would be correct, and you're the rumored captain of the twelfth, not gonna lie, always took your crew for being more about the analytical's and technicalities opposed to combat." The man was sure his choice of words could one day be the end of him, but it just wasn't his style to beat around the bush with those he hadn't the proper reason to do so. He was intrigued though, as to what made this captain seek him out on this day. Of all in this place he felt as though this wasn't by some accident. He may have been arrogant, but he was far from naïve.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed broken, weary, nervous, scared, confused, undone, all at once. It was almost sad, but necessary for Kokoro to see. The man needed this now, and would be thankful for it later. The man nodded in return to confirm Kokoro's recollection of his stance and position, and this caused Kokoro to smile. Then, the man asked Kokoro about his combat ability in regards to his squad, which caused Kokoro to chuckle lightly. "I'm more than rumored that much I can assure you.. and we are a squad based upon analytics and research, but those factors have led to me being what I am today.. They have amplified my forms, they have sharpened my abilities in combat, and they have allowed me to deal with it in a much more calculated manner.. Don't forget that along with being Captain of 12th squad, I'm a war veteran and have been an enlisted Shinigami for the last.. 1500 years or so.. Not exactly what one would consider an amateur in regards to combat.."

The comment had stirred up something of a cold, callous and otherwise witty response in Kokoro as well though.. "I'm confused as well though, I thought you were supposed to be a lot better at the whole combat deal in squad two. Is this not the case?"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:12 am

7th Division
7th Division
Kokoro's reply brought Hitsuyona into a slightly deep thought, after being caught off guard. He had no idea this man had been around so long, and been so experienced. Thus far all he heard had been primarily horror stories, albeit ones that had been lackluster in their purposes of bringing about any emotion within a gossip setting. His thoughts dlstart to cease before they could coherently form though, as the man pops back off at Hitsuyona with a question of his own.

He quickly glances at Kokoro and almost smiles as he replies. "Most members of the onmitsukido are well-versed in all forms of physical combat, yes. While my physical strength is not on par with my level of other capabilities, I have integrated other styles of combat, both literal and tactical, to fill in the gap of power so to speak. This is much truer than I can 'imply' based on our relatively short spar, but trust in me that it is indeed so. It's hardly capable of being shown against one that clearly outclasses oneself, no matter how much myself or others would like to claim about any show of strengths."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man almost smiled at Kokoro's retort, though he had been clearly surprised by Kokoro's level of experience within the Gotei 13.. Kokoro sighed, "Someone's not been doing their research.." He rolled his eyes, still smiling. The jest was made in what he considered to be good fun. Kokoro shrugged his shoulders as he listened to the man blabber on about styles and techniques and strengths and weaknesses.. "Yeah sure I'll take your word for it, though personally I'd recommend fixing your style if it can't be used properly against those more powerful than you. Such excuses will only garner you a faster path to death. We'll talk when you're more powerful.. For now, I hope to see you again.." Kokoro smirked, taking a bow, then he would turn to walk away..

-Thread exit-

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum