Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] What's a Shinigami? (Mei)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:23 am

It was late in the afternoon. The sun was close to setting on the horizon, and a soft breeze made its way through the city. I was supposed to work, but they said they didn't need me today. While I would usually be okay with missing work, I didn't have anything else to do, and on a worse note, they didn't tell me until I got there. I didn't feel like staying home the rest of the day and I also didn't want to walk home to change and then do something else. So, I decided to just walk about wearing my work clothes, which consisted of khaki pants and a blue polo shirt. I started putting on my grey hoodie as I left the grocery store and headed in a random direction. I had no clue where I would be heading, but it usually ends up quite interesting. Maybe I'll find another specimen worth my following I thought to myself, as I stared plainly forward, wishing something exciting would come about.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum