Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] What's a Shinigami? (Mei) on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:23 am

It was late in the afternoon. The sun was close to setting on the horizon, and a soft breeze made its way through the city. I was supposed to work, but they said they didn't need me today. While I would usually be okay with missing work, I didn't have anything else to do, and on a worse note, they didn't tell me until I got there. I didn't feel like staying home the rest of the day and I also didn't want to walk home to change and then do something else. So, I decided to just walk about wearing my work clothes, which consisted of khaki pants and a blue polo shirt. I started putting on my grey hoodie as I left the grocery store and headed in a random direction. I had no clue where I would be heading, but it usually ends up quite interesting. Maybe I'll find another specimen worth my following I thought to myself, as I stared plainly forward, wishing something exciting would come about.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum