Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training With an Insane Man Named Ika

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:30 am

Human
Human
"Ika before you say 5 and I say quit can I make a statement? Training is suppose to be us fighting and working on my powers and skills. Not you killing me or losing your temper. I'm just stating this is all. I quit I guess but I'm just stating this. Winderlin said giving Ika a blank look at him. Winderlin wasn't trying a bitch just a little curious and making facts about the whole thing. He was all for the tough training but I mean this wasn't really getting him any where with his day.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:48 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the man spoke Ika smirked and punched him in the face full force yelling "FIVE!" Ika laughed wildly, very much in line with how one would expect a man like Ika to react. He shunpo'd over to the boy's body and smirked, "In a real fight the persons not going to care about the terms of engagement, that's the whole point to this. I'm toughening you up, of course that's a pointless fucking idea.. Regardless, fine, you quit. Whatever." And like that, Ika turned his back, and raised his hand. "Ciao."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum