Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training With an Insane Man Named Ika

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:45 am

Human
Human
Winderlin woke up in a bed he really doesn't remember being in. He started to get out of bed but before he could even get his feet to the floor he remembered what happened. Ika had nearly killed him and he tried to heal himself and passed out. Well fuck if this isn't fun. Winderlin jumped out of the bed he was in which caused his feet to tingle. He started to walk around this place. Everything started to look. He keep going into random rooms and maybe even in circles. It felt like hours had passed before he felt a pit in his stomach. That feeling always meant something was near him. He followed it through the place trying to figure out where it was coming from. He went up and down and in circles and lefts and rights and U-turns trying to find this thing or person until he found doors that led to the training room. Well fuck please tell me it's just Ika in here, Winderlin thought as he opened the door.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:44 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the man approached the training area Ika smiled, casually throwing a rock at his head.. "Well, you're awake.. It's been.. 48 hours.. Fuck you're a heavy sleeper. Anyway, sleep well? Feeling better? I'd hope so yeah? Hate to think I almost ended your life or anything, that'd be awful!" Ika chuckled to himself, clearly amused with the situation at hand as he stared at the giant knot in the guys head.. The bleeding stopped only because the wound had been stitched shut.. That was literally all that kept his head from bleeding all over again.. "So.. What do you wanna do kid, call it quits?.. Or keep training.. your choice!"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 am

Human
Human
Winderlin jumped when he saw Ika. Has he really been sleep for 2 days? Ika has to be fucking with him. That's impossible to sleep that long. Winderlin sighed sadly. Why did he ask Ika to train him. This was a stupid idea but it was too late to back down now. Winderlin sighed again.

"I mean do I really have a choice in the matter. I'm here now and rested so I guess I'll stay and train. I've already been missing for two days so hopefully no one questions where am I when it calls the cops. Actually wait what if my family called the cols.... Fuck. Winderlin said thinking about what Ika told him and now thinking about the reality of it. Well it's been two days I guess I should stick around and train. I wonder if Maki is ok with me being here and training with Ika. "Alright then let's get this going then let's just try not to kill me this time Winderlin said.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy sighed a couple times, clearly defeated by Ika's way of convincing him.. That was slightly easier than Ika projected, but whatever. Time to get on with it he supposed. "Oh even if they call the cops the last place they're gonna search for you is here in Bogota, we're an entirely different continent for fuck sake.. In New York they'll just presume you're dead in a lake or something and call it a day." Ika shrugged his shoulders and released into Shikai, "Now, I'm gonna give you a free cut.." Ika held out his arm and smiled. "Give it your all, take my fucking arm off if you can.. you can't of course, but I'm all about opportunities!" Ika smirked, "So go on now, before I change my mind.."

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

Human
Human
"Wait what the fuck do you mean that we are somewhere else. You got to be fucking kidding me. Why the fuck did I agree with training with you. Why did no one warn me about this. Ughug I hate you Ika!" Winderlin complained. Why does he always get into this shit. Can he have just a normal day. Why does he always have to deal with shit like this. Everything is complicated but Ika have him him a job so he getting ready to do it. But he got an idea.

"Ok I hope you are ready Ika." winderlin said as he froze the air Into Ice crystals. He then tossed them toward Ika's arm and added a Air Slash. Well Ika was focus on that he created an Air blast from begin Ika hoping to hit along with that all of that formed a whip and a sword, he frozen the swished. Ok it's time hopefully show Ika I can defend myself.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:17 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy whined a little too much for Ika's tastes, thank Christ he was joining the fucking Committee.. I mean holy fuck. Anyway, he seemed to have readied himself and launched some flurry of attacks and pulled some shenanigans here and there, but Ika released the full force of his Reitsu which would leave the boy lucky to do much more than quiver.. The air slash hurt, cutting his arm about two inches deep causing blood to ooze out, but that was the intention.. The second blood was drawn it was launched at bala speeds towards the face of the human, and especially the eyes. Ika would remove his eyesight, and see what he could do without that..

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin was confused on what was happening when Ika asked him to cut him but it soon made sense. When Winderlin cut Ika a line of energy was coming for him. To say it scared the fuck out of Winderlin would be an understatement. Winderlin quickly used his wind manipulation to doge the attack. He was nearly successful but the attack to hit him in the left eye. The attack wasn't a joke, this shit hurt like hell. Winderlin screamed in pain for a minute while holding his eye.

Soon after his scream had happen there was a water ring that quickly formed around him. Winderlin took some of the water from the ring and brought it do his eye to use his healing water. He didn't do much of fixing the problem, he still really couldn't see out of the eye, but the pain was now gone. Winderlin sighed and was now getting annoyed of this training. Winderlin quickly turned his ring into octopus arms and stared at Ika. This was not going to be an easy task. Winderlin threw eight Air slashes at Ika and then formed a Water Blast to hit him from the front while the Air slashes cam from the back.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy screamed in pain as Ika had essentially fucked up his left eye, and the quick grasping he made towards it left him wide open as Ika Shunpo'd forwards aiming a straight elbow towards the boys right eye, hoping to swell that eye socket shut as well. Ika would then retreat, letting the man get his bearings. He formed a water ring and splashed his eyes, then began to launch a bunch of attacks towards Ika.. The eight air-slashes were dodged using Shunpo, and the water blast was avoided by Ika simply blowing it away with a Hadou 33. The next attack was a series of air slashes from behind, which Ika Shunpo'd to the side, and then to the front of the boy. He simply smiled at him. "Ya done yet?"

on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:26 am

Human
Human
Ika was moving so fast that Winderlin was having hard time keeping up with his Ika's movements. Ika was dodging his attacks left and right and was moving closer from what it looked like. Winderlin couldn't pinpoint the next movement Soon Ika was in his face punching him in the other eye. Winderlin took this time of speech from Ika to blow his breath at him. Winderlin was going to attempted to freeze him. If all else fall since they both were in the ring of water Winderlin would create an ice capture of both them together.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ice. Great. Ika was torturing this fuck and he was trying to turn him into a human fucking Popsicle. Needless to say, Ika wasn't having this shit, and released the full power of his Reitsu in an instant, shattering the ice as he lifted the boy into the air by the throat, choking the life out of him with relative ease... Ika smiled, pointing a Cero towards the mans chest, "I'll count to five, and you're gonna say I quit before then or I'm going to make you quit.. 1...2...3...4..."

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum