Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training With an Insane Man Named Ika

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:59 am

Human
Human
I stared at the dark haired boy standing in front of me. Why do I always get my self into these type of situations. I mean I wasn't going to die but still this wasn't going to be fun either. Somehow I gained the courage to ask Ika to train me and now I completely regret this. This man seems insane. He brings me a training area and offered to train me which was really scary already to me.

"Ok listen Ika I just say we forget the whole thing because I would like to live and not die or get hurt I mean that's just my thoughts like I respect the help you are offering but I love life to much so yeah." I said laughing very shyly not really sure how I was going to get out of this. This man had some serious issues just by looking at him holy fuck. My mom always told me something that looked good is normally not and he proved that right in front of my eyes. "Actually I remembered I have something to do today and yeah I should just leave and not bother you at all."

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika rolled his eyes heavily at the man nearly pissing his pants in front of him, and decided he was going to ROYALLY fuck with him. "Well, looks like you'll be getting crucified.." Ika Shunpo'd forwards, grabbing the boy, and on cue he would probably be in the process of pissing himself. If he did? Ika would simply laugh, a lot, and put him down. "I'm not going to kill you, I'm training you jeez, don't be such a pussy!" Ika continued chuckling before finally straightening up, he pointed across from himself and smirked. "Now go stand there, and get ready to spar. Not saying it again.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:54 am

Human
Human
Once Ika had appeared in front of me that was it I lost it. I had released the worst smelling gas anyone had smelt and maybe peed a little which ruined my fucking outfit and I hate wearing wet clothes. Now it was Ika's turn to die.

"Ok listen here I Understand you may be in charge but now and I mean no one ruins my outfits" I yelled turned the water vapor in the air into water and having it wrap around my arms. Once that was complete I forge two swords and froze them. "I hope you at ready to die." I said and swung the sword in my right hand and kept the left hand in a defensive position ready for him to strike.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
So the kid entered school-shooter mode pretty quick when Ika made him piss himself, this of course prompted Ika to laugh his ass off. Loudly. Ika was literally rolling on the ground, until of course the boy began to speak for whatever reason, as if that was going to accomplish something other than Ika whooping his ass. Ika watched as the boy turned water vapor into water and wrapped it around his arms.. Then he formed two ice blades. "Bad timing to start singing.. "Let it goooo.. Let it gooooo...No? Fine. I guess we'll do this the hard way.."

Ika parried the slash with the ice sword in one upward motion, effectively shattering it with his Zanpakuto before Shunpoing forwards, palm outstretched to push the man into cinder-block wall, cratering it on impact. He would clench up on his fist and lift the boy into the air, before grinning from ear to ear.. "Now then.. who's killing who?.."

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin started to panic and grabbed Ika's hands trying to stay alive. He might of shit on himself now that he nearly saw death. Winderlin was dangling off the ground trying to breath but nothing was working but than something clicked in his head. He let go of the hands wrapped around his throat and started to move them. He formed a water sphere around Ika's head hoping that drowning him would make him release him so he could make some distance between the too. But out of fear that this wouldn't work he released more energy and created Air Slashes with his feet coming from behind Ika. Lord please something work, I'm too young to die, is all he thought about during it all.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man panicked, and Ika could've swore he smelled.. Ew.. Anyway, Ika felt the man squirming about and knew that couldn't be good, especially when he felt that wind blade cut into his ankle, this of course only served to further enrage Ika.. Ika chokeslammed the man onto the floor below him, and planted his knees on the mans shoulder-blades to hold him down.. He used the leverage and sitting position to keep the man down from below the torso, and then?.. He smiled. "Now.. I want you to apologize.." as Ika finished the word apologize, he would punch the boy in the nose, causing a sickening crack to echo throughout the area.. "For threatening me you.." once more as Ika finished, he followed up with a ripping motion at the mans jaw-line, causing yet another pop as his jaw was dislocated.. "You stupid FUCK!" And as Ika said this he followed it with a sharp elbow at the mans forehead, and at best it would mean a fractured skull.. The man would be a mumbling mess, he would be bleeding from the head, and most definitely concussed.. "You have ten seconds boy.. SPEAK!"

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:45 am

Human
Human
Winderlin feeling like he got hit by a train and then more. Seriously he knew that Ika was a fucking crazy ass monster but he didn't think that it was going to be like this. Ika was counting and WInderlin didn't know what to do. "I could try to air blast with my feet but that could work but it wouldn't be enough to remove Ika". He was at five and Windrelin still wasn't sure what to do. "I could say sorry and then heal himself and take it from there but still it was something." Ika was now at 8 and Wnderlin just said fuck.

"I'm sorry Ika. now can I please be let go..." WInderlin asked Giving in to Ika. He hated the idea but it was all he could do for now since he was pout of options. Would Ika even let him heal himself... Fuck. Winderlin is seriously going to have to do some major wording and convincing for him to live after this.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:35 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smiled as the boy apologized at eight.. "Good boy.." Like that Ika picked the boy up, and pressed a button. They were now in Bogota, and at Chaos's Medical Unit.. "Welcome to my little piece of paradise kid.. Now, get healed up, Seralin will tend to you.. Then if you wanna leave tell me and I'll let you leave. If you wish to become stronger? Meet me outside in about an hour.." Ika smirked, going outside to sit and wait as Seralin applied Healing Kidou to the afflicted area's.. Hopefully, he'd be okay within an hour.. Well.. He probably would be.

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:29 am

Human
Human
Winderli stared at the area he was in and really couldn't understand where he was. Things were getting black and Ika's voice was getting fainter. Winderlin sat down and stared into space for a moment. Someone rushed and started to attend to his wounds. He just stared and thought fuck Ika really just tried to kill him. He placed his hand out and smiled at the person. "Thank you very much but I can heal my self with my own powers." He said giving the person and even bigger grin. He gathered water vapor from the surrounding air and began to do some intense water healing but he started to wobble and wobble for a bit. The last thing he could remember was him falling towards the ground.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 am

Vizard
Vizard
Apparently the idiot had passed out after declining help. That was a pity. Eh, Ika would be here, justtt waiting for the poor fuck to wake up for training shit. I mean, it's not like Ika really had much to do throughout the day other than sit, smoke, and be an asshole. So he'd do all the above, while waiting to do his fourth favorite thing in the world.

Hit people. A lot. Dead in the fucking schnoz.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum