Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] I can walk on water I can fly! (Winnie)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun blushed lightly, but pressed onwards. "This Saturday is my next scheduled day off...if you want to chill again then or something..." He was embarrassed. Despite his good lucks and general popularity at the high school he attended, he never really went out on dates. Though Winderlin's next comment was smooth as silk. "I don't know...a guy my age with the balls to go after those that abuse their powers every day is pretty hot. Just make a point to stop by and hope I'm not put on maintenance duty or out testing things in the field. Wind and water abilities huh...my old man is half water...maybe you should go meet him and have him teach you a thing or two about how to use that half of your abilities to stop people. He's the Chief of Police here in NYC, and he's used them to apprehend a lot of bad guys. Well, he's half lightning too, and both of those types of elemental abilities syncs up pretty well..."

Jun rambled a bit and then stopped himself. He hated rambling...he did it when he was pissed off, he did it when he was super happy, and he does it when he's embarrassed or being hit on. "When you get done, wanna hit up the arcade or are you on lunch break at the moment?" Hopefully he had the day off so the two can chill for a little bit.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:16 am

Human
Human
Winderlin was shocked that this boy Jun was giving him a chance. This was going way better then he thought. The name was ringing a bell in his head and he couldn't pin point where though. He called for the waitress and paid for both Jun's and his meals. Winderlin handed Jun his phone hoping he would put his number in. AS Jun took the phone he finally remembered where the name came from

"Jun. Maki asked me to ask you if you would do a spar with me. We can do it another time. I'm down for the arcade or anything. The name finally clicked in my head." Winderlin said taking his phone back from Jun and getting up and leaving the place. They walked in quietness before Winderlin broke it. He didn't like for things to be awkward. "Well if this is going to be awkward, I think I should make it more awkward for you. Let's play a round of 21 questions."

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:23 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun slapped Winderlin's hand away and handed her his card. The playful glare was half hearted, he'd paid for his own meal, thank you very much. "There are plenty of opportunities to do that...though do keep in mind I'm an expensive eater." He was a human garbage disposal. Set a mountain of food in front of him, and he'd consume all of it and ask for seconds. And thirds. And fourths. The blond put in his number under the guise of JunBug, which did cause him to blush a bit. But then Win told him of Maki's plans. He flinched and cringed. "Bloody hell, I'm not even back yet and she still gives me shit to do...although at least she's letting me do more than frickin testing things an maintenance duty. Did you spar with her? How'd you do?"

Then came the suggestion. "Sure. Groups of five questions?" If that was acceptable, he'd ask for favorite color, animal, movie/TV series, subject in school, and if he had other relatives that had developed powers.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:12 am

Human
Human
"Well I did pretty good. I was able to go back and fourth with her but then again I doubt she was using he full power. It was an experience though, I made a mistake but everything was still fine after that." Winderlin said giving him a toothy grin. He was having fun with Jun and hopefully this question game would make things a bit fun for Winderlin if her played his cards right. It was only five questions so he had to play this game cool but a bit more outgoing at the same time.

"ok so first question is your favorite number? Ideal date? Favorite color? Why did you join the Committee? For my last question is a bit of a straight forward question and it can be answered with a couple of different ways so don't be pressured at all. But my last question is how about I take you on a date?' Winderlin asked happy with the way he handled himself. He was very fun but dominate with his question but still kind and he was just perfect he thought. Now it all was up to Jun now.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Oh? Was your fight actually in a training room this time? Mine was in the building proper...mine was also before she was the leader, too..." He hadn't heard of any more fights happening in the building proper, but in training rooms only. Thank god. That mess was annoying to clean up and repair. Win started off, and Jun answered. "Favorite number is three, because everything seems to come in threes. Ideal date is with a boy that will either treat me like a prince or let me treat them like a prince and includes an arcade, maybe some laser tag, and a carnival...maybe even dinner and a movie. Partially to carve out my own identity while doing some good and a little bit of family legacy...before they were known as the Committee, my great-grandfather was a founder of the organization. As for that last question...well, I already answered that...my next day off is supposed to be this Saturday. So do plan accordingly."

Now it was his turn. "What's your favorite color? Why did you join the Committee? Do you have any other family that has developed powers? What's your favorite subject in school? How many different languages can you speak in?" Jun himself was bilingual, but what about Win? This should be fun...

View user profile

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:50 am

Human
Human
Winderlin chuckled a bit to Jun's response about the date. He wanted to hold Jun in front of him as they walked but he knew that was pushing it and left it alone. Winderlin caught they he was doing Jun's perfect date so he says and it made Winderlin smile like a goof ball. He didn't think he could actually like someone in this dumb ass town. his last relation was with a crazy boy named Hunter and that didn't go to well for him.

"Well let's see how to answer these questions. I wasn't expecting you to be nice and throw these out there." Winderlin said rubbing his chin hair that he had. Jun had threw him a curve ball for minute but Winderlin thought of his answers quickly. My Favorite color is green. I joined the Committee because me and Shana fought and made it sound cool and I love helping people and fighting and making the world a better place. I'm the only I think in my family at the moment who has powers. 'll explain that story another day. Maybe you could help with that research. My fav subjects in school are Math, history, and Science. Lastly I can speak Latin, French, English, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish. I know a bit of other langue's but not where I can hold a conversation." Winderlin said as he picked Jun and put him on his back and ran to the arcade which was right across street now after their long walk. "I'm paying for the arcade so spend as much as you want, cutie." Winderlin said as he carried Jun on his back still inside.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave him a wide eyed look at the number of languages he spoke. "The hell!? I know two, English and Japanese...how'd you learn so many at OUR age?" Then he got picked up, making him yelp in surprise and carried to the arcade nearby. It was one of his favorites. But that still didn't give him his answer. He jumped off Win and bounced off the ceiling to land on his feet in front of the young man. Giving a cute pout and half-hearted glare and being outdone in that department, he spoke. "We are going to play dance dance revolution then hit up Street Fighter, Metal Warriors, TMNT, and Super Bomberman 2. Let's go!"

He dragged him to get the coins needed, then went on to the games. Let's see how good he is on these!

(OOC: I realize some of those aren't arcade games, but not having been in one in over a decade, I made some up from the super Nintendo console that I heavily enjoyed as a kid)

View user profile

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

Human
Human
Winderlin gave his new love a smirk. Little did he know that Winderlin was a great dancer. Winderlin was great at many things and it was funny to see his reaction to all of this. Winderlin laid back as he let Jun set up the whole thing. He kept a smirk on his face the whole time trying not to give himself away. The song began and Winderlin began to take off. He got a perfect for every beat while even adding his own moves. He was really enjoying him self doing this and kicking Jun's ass as well. The song ended and Winderlin became the Winner no doubt Everyone was behind them cheering and Winderlin felt like the man. He was the man, minus the guys who were looking at him. He felt annoyed since he came her with Jun, he got off his platform and grabbed Jun and went to the next game.

"So you can pick the next games and I'll pay for them." Winderlin said has he waddled behind Jun keeping him some what close to him. He was going to make sure that Jun had a good time today and nothing was going to do everything and anything to make sure it happen.

View user profile
#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum